Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

What does a friend on SYD mean to you

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #289052 at 05,Aug,12 16:50
I am having problems making friends on SYD.I cannot show pics...you would not want to see them...Very personal.Have a great day...

Similar topics: 1.DICK JOKE: Ron White   2.Is it allowed to grab others crotch in HS & College wrestling   3."I am 100% straight plz no gay friend request"   4.Wife may’ve been fucked by friend on a passout, would she have known?   5.Attracted to a friend  

New Comment

Comments:
By #136427 at 05,Dec,13 21:40
If you cant show pics and are not willing.to upload any why are you on syd? I friend people I communicate with often, or have pics I like. Maybe tou would be better off on twitter. Just my thoughts since you asked...

By bella! at 05,Dec,13 05:13 other posts of bella! 
Maybe this sounds familiar........

By bella! at 05,Aug,12 17:12 other posts of bella! 
SYD is much like life, sometimes a person can blend well with others, sometimes not. I have been a member on SYD/SYC for almost 20 months but not continuously. My initial profile was without pictures as I was not certain that I wanted to post naked pictures of myself. It was difficult for connect with members because I didn't post pictures and they were not comfortable with that. Go figure! I wanted to have all the benefits of being a member that had "looking" privileges but I didn't want anyone to look at me. Just curious, you write that you can not post pictures, why is that? I think members would be more receptive of you if you did *however* to post or not to post is totally up to you.

Adult Discussion Forum