to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

left-handers

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #158349 at 08,Aug,12 23:01
Is there any link between the stats "10%" for both gays and left-handers? I am science educated, know it is tosh, but I love pics of lefties wanking, their own or other cocks!

Similar topics: 1.LEFT NIPPLES ONLY   2.The Way Your Balls Hang   3.DICK_ towards left or right & up or down when erect...   4.members you *would* miss   5.Left Vs Right  

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 12,Aug,12 08:52
What about ambidextrous people like me?
By #201583 at 12,Aug,12 15:52
Dont feel LEFT out, Im RIGHT here with you. Being ambidextrous freaks people out.

By Cutewilly at 12,Aug,12 14:39 other posts of Cutewilly 
I'm left handed and always wank with my left hand. There is a video of my wanking (and cumming), on my profile.

By BearInBriefs at 12,Aug,12 09:16 other posts of BearInBriefs 
[deleted image]
I'm a lefty

By qhaos at 12,Aug,12 08:36 other posts of qhaos 
i'm right handed but i alwais use also my left hand for wanking and fingering pussy, so i can do some other good things with my right! specially in cam2cam i use the left for better writing with my partner!

By slick81 at 11,Aug,12 07:05 other posts of slick81 
I'm right handed but 90% jerk with my left. Except when I'm gonna cum, I use my right. No ideal why lol

By #267365 at 11,Aug,12 06:30
Left handed here, jack with left hand too.

By Ricci1972 at 10,Aug,12 22:00 other posts of Ricci1972 
I am left handed but i don't always Wank my self of with my left hand sometimes i use my right hand

By slipper at 09,Aug,12 06:44 other posts of slipper 
Around 10% of the population in general are lefties. It is more in some groups, for example "artists" are usually around 25%. This apparently has to do with lateralization in the cerebral lobes, little else. I don't know about gays, etc.

Adult Discussion Forum