Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Need some objective opinions...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #274357 at 09,Aug,12 00:47
The aftermath of the GinCesar depature...

Need comments, please...
2Nice

bella!: Whatever you choose to do

2nice: I'm posting this shit on the forum. Because...I need to know if I'm too drunk to understand you (Bella), or if the argument I've steadily pursued is rubbish.

bella!: It is difficult to have a conversation with someone that has a preconceived notion.

2nice: Sigh....

bella!: No, my name is Linda. Please one thought, one question at a time

2nice: I want to know how you feel about GinCesar.

2nice: You just told me your name was Lisa. Ok, fine. No big deal. Who cares? But you have evaded the present conversation.

bella!: Please explain what you feel my fake persona is

2nice: A fake persona. Someone that hides behind something unreal.

bella!: How do you feel that I was dishonest?

2nice: Dishonesty.

bella!: What is that?

bella!: I haven't been disrespectful to you so I hope you will extend that courtesy to me

2nice: You embody everything that is wrong with the Internet.

bella!: If you want to have a down to earth talk, I will introduce myself

bella!: Yes

2nice: Seriously?

bella!: Let's begin with something simple, my name is Linda

2nice: Fuck no, I wouldn't believe it. I've seen your pictures. Bella, It's quite simple. You have offended him, and others by the likes of the comments on your profile. I just simply want to know how you feel about that.

bella!: Look, I can tell you that I am 28 years old with long legs and long bond hair but that is not the truth. Would you believe it?

Seriously, what is it that you think I said?

2nice: Fucking Chirst.

bella!: Okay, what is it that you think I said?

2nice: I don't believe you feel the way you are protraying yourself to be. I think you are a better person. Well, I might be doubting that now. Are you not sympathic to those who have served in a retarded war by the heavy hand of our government and not be in any way appreciate what they have done? What they have sacrificed? Gin, has had half his body blown off and you don't care? No apologetic post for what you have said. Nothing????

bella!: Gone?

bella!: You've read the comments on my page posted by me then by anonymous. What did you mean by you really don't believe I am. Believe what?

2nice: I am patient. Go ahead.

bella!: I'm on my phone can't type as fast as you.

2nice: Ok...so what are your thoughts?

bella!: No sarcasm, you are entitled to your thoughts and I am too

2nice: Duh???!!

bella!: do you want to talk?

2nice: I really do not believe you are, but instead refuse to apologize for things you have said.

bella!: Do you want to talk?

2nice: I've read your comments on your page. The "anonymous" ones. Why are you so bitter about our soldiers?

bella!: I'm sorry that my thoughts and opinions offended you too.

bella!: No, not doubting your conversations

2nice: Good bye.

bella!: I will accept that it was me that caused his departure. I still think he was playing the pity card.

2nice: It was an IED while riding in a truck. And yes, his legs are fucked up too.

Are you doubting my conversations with him now? When I've told you I've spoke with him many times?

2nice: I'm sure it wasn't you. But he probably had many ignorant attacks on his persona. I'm sure he is very fragile. In fact, I know he is. He told he that himself. He knew that he would never experience sex again in the physical sense, but he wanted to 'live' with those who could.

bella!: Okay,I ask with sincerity, how does one get their penis blown off? Not arms, not legs but penis?

2nice: He got his dick blown off in Afganistan. He is a hero. An unfortunate hero.

bella!: Evidently it was, I allegedly slammed him. Not sure how.....

2nice: And Bella, I'm sure it wasn't you that made him delete his profile, sweetie.

2nice: Unfortuately, I believe Gin was legit. I did the same thing to him, but he was new to the forum and had enough self esteem to try and express himself. We had many talks, and he was quite an awesome person. A casuality of War. I hope he comes back.

2nice: Oh man, that sucks. But, I understand your skepticism, it's a natural behavior and reaction to those you do not know, or trust. It's the frigging Internet where almost everyone hides behind a fake persona.

2nice: Oh man, that sucks. But, I understand your skepticism, it's a natural behavior and reaction to those you do not know, or trust. It's the frigging Internet where almost everyone hides behind a fake persona.

bella!: Yes, apparently GinCesar deleted his profile because of me. I mentioned to him that I thought his forum topics were ambiguous and that I didn't feel him, that he wasn't being honest. So now I have "anonymous" messages that aren't nice. Oh well, you reap what you sow.

Similar topics: 1.Opinions   2.Wots wiv tying ur dick up!? I genuinely dnt understand the objective?!   3.Honest opinions wanted...   4.Tell me my legit erected size   5.Looking for opinions  

New Comment

Comments:
By bigone21 at 04,Oct,14 21:03 other posts of bigone21 
i'm with bella! i like a lady with a working mind!

all these big-ego'd guys around here, you know who you are, just calm down! that's no way to treat a courteous woman!

now go back to your beer or chagrin or both & stall your ego's up your butt!

By #431354 at 28,Sep,14 14:32
Nothing has changed
By bella! at 28,Sep,14 14:46 other posts of bella! 
Ur not as kewl as you think, you're still a loser. Believe that!

By #431354 at 28,Sep,14 13:14
I cant figure this out on the site...
By bella! at 28,Sep,14 13:24 other posts of bella! 
It doesn't surprise me. You have a limited command of the English language.

By #466919 at 20,Jul,14 17:09
u 2 cld benefit frm hereng a sng my 9 yer old sings

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation,
And it looks like I'm the queen.

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried!

Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know!

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door!

I don't care
What they're going to say
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway!

It's funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can't get to me at all!

It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me I'm free!

Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry!

Here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let the storm rage on!

My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I'm never going back,
The past is in the past!

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone!

Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway!
By bella! at 21,Jul,14 07:02 other posts of bella! 
Thanks for the song, I had an opportunity to watch the movie last week. As a rule, I like Disney movies, but Frozen, meh!

Say, something tells me that you have a delicious spotted dick recipe that was handed down and belonged to your granddad.

By #415959 at 19,Jul,14 22:13
I'm going on record that I did NOT blacklist you, Bella. I have never blacklisted anyone here. I do not believe in it.

However, I seem to have you precariously in my blacklist. I've tried over and over to reverse that, but to no avail.

This is not my doing.

I would guess Admin has taken steps to put our nose's in a corner.
By bella! at 19,Jul,14 22:59 other posts of bella! 
What a coward and cunt you turned out to be!

YOU call me a coward, weak, confused, desperate and pathetic. What integrity do you have? I will answer that, NONE! No integrity whatsoever. What strength do you feel when you attack me with words and visit my page I would wager to say daily, to determine whether you should spread more of your ugly hatred. You are a piss poor excuse of a man.

And to JustWill, this "snipe" at NOT2nice is because he cannot play nice or leave me alone. What a fine friend and human being he is. Take him aside, pat him on the back and give him a well deserved "atta-boy".
By #415959 at 20,Jul,14 00:07
Menopause is difficult.
By bella! at 20,Jul,14 00:21 other posts of bella! 
I knew it, I knew it! You've been having a problem with your cunt and it is menopause! The hot flashes have been doing a job on you? This too shall pass.

By #303133 at 20,Jul,14 03:24
Bella, why did you drag me into that?
Unlike some members of the site, I have never seen myself as any sort of authority on who should say what to whom.
By bella! at 20,Jul,14 03:48 other posts of bella! 
JustWill, 2DUMB has stalked my page and sent me 28 negative gifts in a 24 hour period. This week he even sent routemaster a pile of shit and routemaster is one of the kindest guys that you might ever interact with.

2DUMB'S chip on his shoulder is obvious as hell and if he has any friends, cyber or otherwise, someone needs to organize an emergency intervention. His actions ARE NOT NORMAL.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Correction, he has sent 35 negative gifts in approximately 24 hours. Drunk dude needs to 1) grow up and 2) get a life. He is truly a pathetic, waste of life.
By #415959 at 20,Jul,14 04:41
It appears I've suddenly regressed from "NOT2nice" to "2DUMB".

Bella, do you wish to challenge me in a spelling contest?
By bella! at 20,Jul,14 05:02 other posts of bella! 
An asshole by any other name still smells like shit.

Once an asshole, always an asshole. Get some sl.eep asshole, you've had a busy day.

By bella! at 20,Jul,14 17:45 other posts of bella! 
NOT2nice_, 2dumb_ and 2face_ are all appropriate names for you. I will happily meet you for a spelling match, you're good but I alerted you when you made mistakes so you could make the correction before someone else called you out on it.

By #303133 at 19,Jul,14 12:24
Oh, good lord.
This equine is quite deceased.
Why continue to flog it?
2nice also posted this:

"Urghhh...this post is haunting me. The momment I posted it, I tried to delete it. When I couldn't delete it, I tried to edit it.
Both failed. (Which completely sucks by the way)
Everyone, please stop commenting because I wish this post to be buried away forever. I'd LOVE to simply delete it, but apparently what you post on SYD is forever, so be warned.
I was a dick.
Lesson learned."

He obviously regretted starting the thread, and pointed out that he knew it was wrong (the "I was a dick" part)by way of apology.

As you pointed out, bella, I did comment that 2nice was wrong to post this waaaay back in 2012. He admitted that he was wrong. I (and the other folk you mentioned) accepted his contrition and moved on. You did, too ("And finally, it is satisfying to know that 2Nice recognizes that he violated trust when he published *our* private conversation."-- posted by you on this very thread shortly after he posted his apology).

Were you hoping that, by resurrecting this thread,the villagers would grab torches and pitchforks to storm the castle and kill the monster?
By bella! at 19,Jul,14 14:42 other posts of bella! 
So you think that this horse is too dead to kick? You would think that the horse, 2dumb could just let go and leave me alone, but NO!

JustLookin, I'm tired of 2dumb's asshatery and antics and I want it to stop. He continues to visit my page and sprinkle ( okay, dump ) his ugliness and for no apparent reason. I do not bother with him and wonder why he's unable to just "Let it go, let it go....". I've said this before, you're far more intelligent than I am, are you able to figure out why he continues to launch unprovoked attacks towards me? Is he suffering from some type of steroid rage? Does "bullying" me define who 2dumb is and satisfy his ego? At the end of the day, does he feel more powerful and masculine?

I don't give a rat's ass if you or others idolize or respect him but as I see it, his actions aren't really any different than the person or members that attacked US some time ago.

I made it clear in my post yesterday, why I resurrected this thread. It was for anyone who was on the fence about who he is and his character. If you read his words, he regretted posting the thread and "admitted" to being a dick. The title of his thread was that he wanted objective opinions and that the general opinion was that he was in the wrong. I'm sure that his words were hollow and was only an attempt to not draw any further attention to him. He did not apologize to me then nor has he apologized for anything since.

I "reported" him last night, for his continued harassment. I suspect that admin placed him on my blacklist and me on his. I say this because as of July 12, he was able to comment on anything I wrote and now he says he cannot see my comments. Please be sure to send him a screen shot of my post so he sees what I have said. And my final words to NOT2nice are simply, leave me alone. Don't start no crap and there will be no crap.
--------------------------------------- added after 88 minutes

By the way, admitting he was wrong was just that. I suspect he was "somewhat humiliated" by his actions once he saw how members responded. If you think that by him saying he was a dick was an apology, that was lame and certainly NO apology to me.
By #303133 at 19,Jul,14 17:06
You both snipe at each other in the Forum.
He makes a comment here, and you take a shot at him.
He does the same with your comments.
It is true that 2nice was one of the first people to befriend me here (our interaction actually began when I criticized him for being mean to another member in this very Forum!), and I value his friendship.
However, things would be much nicer around here if you would both just learn to ignore each other.
By bella! at 19,Jul,14 17:36 other posts of bella! 
Historically, he fires the first shot. I have explained my animosity towards him, to him. He is not open to my point of view nor has he been open minded or receptive enough to grasp or attempt to understand it. He fails to take ownership of his words or actions. And as I said, if you feel that by him saying that he was a dick was an apology, I beg to differ. An f.y.i., I despise when I hear someone same; "I'm sorry "if" I hurt your feelings". Mutha fu@ka, it's not a matter IF you hurt someone's feelings, you DID!

I can ignore him and do ignore him but he cannot seem to ignore me. Perhaps he feels like he has the upper hand. If I am to believe what I recently read, there's a group of members that feel there are "certain members" that are asshats. I'm good with that, because I think that there are some asshats here as well. You indicated that you chose to not interact with me, it's your decision and it is what it is, I'm good with that. Why isn't he able to move on and leave me alone or in daffu's words, play nice? For him to suggest that this is a garden that I've created is not accurate. I am 50% of the problem and he needs to clear his mind and man up and accept that he is the other 50%.

By bella! at 19,Jul,14 17:37 other posts of bella! 
It saddens me that JustLookin never considered me his friend.

By #415959 at 19,Jul,14 01:48
Bella, I cannot think of any conceivable reason why you would want to resurrect this dusty thread.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

You do realize I cannot see your posts, or response, because you cowardly blacklisted me...AGAIN.
By bella! at 19,Jul,14 01:55 other posts of bella! 
Perhaps the Respectful To Women moderator should put you on a warning or just boot you altogether. You're definitely not respectful to me and there are male members that you're quite rude to as well.
By #68656 at 19,Jul,14 10:42
Dear Bella.
As we both subsequently saw, certain individuals were not at all "respectful" to either of us behind closed doors.
By #303133 at 19,Jul,14 13:10
John, how is this particular thread any different than...I don't know...someone taking comments from a private group conversation and dragging them out into the public forum?
By bella! at 19,Jul,14 13:50 other posts of bella! 
I give up, is it different?

By bella! at 19,Jul,14 03:21 other posts of bella! 
You want to know why I resurrected this dusty thread? To show anyone that was on the fence about you, you were an a-hole in 2012, you were an a-hole in 2013 and it is 2014 and you're still an a-hole.

Don't you dare call me a coward, I don't bother you yet you feel a need to visit my page and litter it with your ugliness. Your continued harassament towards me, does that make you feel manly and mighty? It is you that has no integrity and apparently you're not sober enough to recognize it. It is you who is the coward not me. And as for telling me that I am a coward for blacklisting you, you have blacklisted me. What's the matter, does your cunt have a cramp in it? Ha!

There were posts by cum4steffi, heavenbesideyou ( fairydust's friend ) as well as a member by the name of JustLookin' ( now known as JustWill ) there were actually more members that put NOT2nice on blast and questioned his integrity for posting our private conversation. The sad thing is that the original thread was censored by admin. Geez, I wonder why admin is so busy saving your ass all the time.....are you the mole? Are you working with admin?

By #347242 at 19,Jul,14 01:26
so lame!! booo
By bella! at 19,Jul,14 01:57 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, I agree, member NOT2nice is lame, annoying, nasty, etc.

By bella! at 19,Jul,14 01:15 other posts of bella! 
This was a thread started by NOT2nice 2 years ago, he was an asswipe then and believe me, nothing has changed.

I attempted to report him tonight for his continued harassment however because he is a paid member, he seems to be "untouchable". I hope I don't accidentally slip and leak any pertinent information about him. Sigh....

By #124665 at 14,Mar,13 14:24
Wait, what? There are fakes on this site? say it ain't so!

By bella! at 14,Mar,13 01:44 other posts of bella! 
GinCesar was a prevaricator and weaved some incredible stories.
By #274357 at 14,Mar,13 02:05
No you didn't...

A low blow.
By bella! at 14,Mar,13 02:25 other posts of bella! 
I didn't.....,didn't what? This doesn't have anything to do with you unfriending me. I took a lot of crap created by a member who made up a big story.

For the record, he's had several names; GinCesar is Blueman is maplesyrup is V43 is Gullwing but above all is a LIAR.
By #164428 at 14,Mar,13 02:41
"Gullwing" told me recently that he was brand new here and didn't know what he was doing, and that he lives in Southern Ontario. He kept sending messages to me....wow. If indeed he was also GinCesar, etc., he is indeed a liar.

*scratches head
By Ray10754 at 14,Mar,13 03:10 other posts of Ray10754 
Gull wing has been chatting with me also seems to be a nice guy,I dont think he is an fake.
Just wanted to let you all know.
However, the other names mentioned are ones that I have had differances with in the past when they were here.
By bella! at 14,Mar,13 05:05 other posts of bella! 
Look back at our conversations. It was maplesyrup that opened a thread and said something about the forum and topics needing improving. He claimed to be a member for YEARS.... you posted something about his negativity and POOF! all of a sudden, maplesyrup is gone and the thread is gone too. Gullwing CHOSE you and another female member to send messages to. I don't know, maybe Gullwing's attempt to make amends for the negative interaction you experienced with him when he used his other names. The guy, GinCesar, Blueman, maplesyrup, V43, Gullwing is clearly a nutjob!

By #287786 at 09,Aug,12 20:39
Don't know the context so I can't give my input. Only thing I can say is that private conversations are private for a reason. The issue should be dealt with by you three.
By bella! at 11,Aug,12 00:38 other posts of bella! 
My interaction was with GinCesar alone and I have no idea if he, or what he shared with others and at this point, I don't care. I would hope all the nasty anonymous messages that I began receiving will soon stop. It's a shame that anonymous "members" feel a need to verbally attack and personally insult me when they only know one side. What's the saying; "he said, she said and the truth's somewhere in between". Let it be known that I did not nor have I ever bashed anyone that serves our country or community in any way......okay, maybe Kwame Kilpatrick, the former mayor of Detroit...... For those that were concerned that 2Nice didn't edit my name out, oh well, it is my name. And finally, it is satisfying to know that 2Nice recognizes that he violated trust when he published *our* private conversation.
By rocket1 at 22,Jan,13 14:52 other posts of rocket1 
Its pretty shitty to post private conversations,especially peoples real names when they trusted you!!!!!

By #180430 at 22,Jan,13 02:52
Does she have a pussy pic?
By bella! at 22,Jan,13 03:26 other posts of bella! 
No need to worry about my pussy pics, montard.

By #274357 at 10,Aug,12 22:30
Urghhh...this post is haunting me. The momment I posted it, I tried to delete it. When I couldn't delete it, I tried to edit it.

Both failed. (Which completely sucks by the way)

Everyone, please stop commenting because I wish this post to be buried away forever. I'd LOVE to simply delete it, but apparently what you post on SYD is forever, so be warned.

I was a dick.

Lesson learned.
By #285812 at 11,Aug,12 03:13
Does it haunt you enough, to AAAHHH, maybe, try an apology...just maybe.... be appropriate !!

Oh Hell, at least he admitted he was a DICK....cool

By fila1305 at 09,Aug,12 21:07 other posts of fila1305 
I never had contact with 'GinCesar', so I feel I can only react to this in general remarks.

I feel it's a sad thing if any good and legit member is leaving because of bullying. Unfortunately the internet is filled with all kinds of people, including childish, unsensitive ones. (Talking in general, I'm not refering to Bella! in particular.)

To react to this particular thread: I have to agree with what have been said here before: Although you have informed her that you would post this on the forum, a private conversation should remain private. Else you could have had the conversation on the forum immediately. Secondly, it would have been a sign of courtesy from your side if you had censored out Bella!'s real name. After all, she gave it to you during a private conversation.

By #145304 at 09,Aug,12 04:15
Dumb ret

By #285812 at 09,Aug,12 01:51
That's great.....this has to be an ongoing episode so I can infringe on the playwrites....

Adult Discussion Forum