Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Curious

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #291481 at 13,Aug,12 10:18
Sometimes when I stroke my hard throbbing cock instead of just the usual up and down hand motion I work my hand around my shaft in a figure 8 pattern. Anybody else use patterns while stroking their cock?

Similar topics: 1.Curious in watching..   2.I'm new to this   3.Bi curious?   4.bi-curious is a stupid term   5.Bi_Curious  

New Comment

Comments:
By Lvphose at 03,Sep,22 04:06 other posts of Lvphose 
If I last long enough in my masturbations yes, all sorts of motions//showitoff.org/stroking! But sometimes I’m quickly ready to cum like here!

By #675701 at 25,Aug,22 02:17
no one really cares
By Dev01 at 25,Aug,22 02:26 other posts of Dev01 
He don't fn care... It was 10 years ago posted.

By #662360 at 22,Aug,22 20:44
I usually just stroke or tug my shaft up and down. But long ago I found I could wank by holding my stiff cock in my hand and rubbing my cock head against the bedclothes till I came. I used that technique because my bed rocked when I stroked or tugged and I was worried my parents would know I was wanking.

By #147052 at 13,Aug,12 19:19
Any kind of motion is better than just sitting there and doing nothing.

By #292427 at 13,Aug,12 18:17
Sure, have done that. And a lot of other motions too.

"just the shaft," or just the head, just the frenulum, just the thumb and forefinger, the whole hand, just 3 fingers, with a rubber on, Jerking Off with "things" in and down my pisshole, Jerked Off with a "softy."

Done it wet, dry, lotions, Abolene, latex gloves, etc.

Do I classify as a JERK OFF?

Public Service Announcement: Never use soap, it really dries out the head.
By #64328 at 13,Aug,12 18:27
The variations I have used since I first started seem endless. That might be a topic all by itself worth posting

Adult Discussion Forum