Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Smiley faces on profile pages

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #290098 at 28,Aug,12 13:00
Should I be weary of people with one of the angry faces on their profile page (i.e. the ones that show negative relationships with others)?

Similar topics: 1.SMILEY FACES ON OUR HOME PAGE....   2.quick question   3.Can somebody tell me why.....   4.The laughing smiley   5.The smiley faces on profiles.  

New Comment

Comments:
By DJS at 20,Apr,13 07:07 other posts of DJS 
i understand what your saying,but there is no recourse.some members might look at it as a form off bulling,i do belive they should name the so called member,and give reasons as to there actions
By bella! at 20,Apr,13 10:00 other posts of bella! 
Let me ask you this, if you knew who banned you, would it make a difference? Would it make a difference in how you interacted with other members? I know that I am currently banned by three members ( it could be more, I just don't know who they are ). Oh well, it is what it is........
By DJS at 20,Apr,13 11:23 other posts of DJS 
to be blunt,no it wouldn't bella,but i understand your reasoning,i like to think i interact well with all genders,colour & creeds,i dont make derogatory comments to any,and thnxs Johns never thought off it like that

By #336654 at 20,Apr,13 07:57
I have a angry face on my profile and i personally h.a.t.e it because it like you are been judge by the book of a cover and i speak to alot of friends and they love talking to me but hey you can't always please everyone, there is always those who ban you without giving you the chance to have your say and than you end up with an angry face, take one member for example, he ban me because i deleted his comment of my personal page, it up to me what i have on my personal page and i like to clear all old comments and yet this guy got upset over me deleting a comment, wtf, there some silly people in this world
By DJS at 20,Apr,13 10:09 other posts of DJS 
so true robk50,but the other thing with this smiley,its states the word MEMBRES(plural& not singular)which would refer to more than one person,dislike off the so called member.it pisses me off not being able to fing out who&why
rant over

By #360973 at 20,Apr,13 07:01
No, not at all - all it takes to get a negative face is to piss off one of the members with a tonne of fake profiles - they ban you, then they ban you with their fakes and you're left with a negative face. I can name 4 members off the top of my head that have negative faces but are all great guys in their own right (daffu, Deviant, JohnS, JustWill).
By bella! at 20,Apr,13 10:04 other posts of bella! 
Yep, 4 of the nicest guys that you could ever want to interact with!

By DJS at 20,Apr,13 06:51 other posts of DJS 
this as just happened to me for no apparent reason(and as it been said before)Who done it,there no way off knowing the actual person,who as taken i dislike to you,even tho you might have a clue,

By #291618 at 28,Aug,12 22:56
well maybe those "angyfaces" ppl r nice they migth just had some bad experience w another ppl on here iv recived some nice coments from angryfaces ppl

By bella! at 28,Aug,12 14:14 other posts of bella! 
Yes and no. I say give everyone a chance, you may be just dealing with a diamond in the rough......

Adult Discussion Forum