Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

SMILEY FACES ON OUR HOME PAGE....

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #214341 at 25,Dec,11 18:43
Has anyone noticed the "smiley face" that is now on the bar that reflects how many pics you have uploaded? They seem to range from just a smile to a big open mouth grin, there's one with a big open mouth grin that has a thumbs up and then I saw a face that where the smile should be, there's a flat line ( maybe means boring.... ). Check it out, perhaps this is site admin rating us....

Similar topics: 1.The laughing smiley   2.The smiley faces on profiles.   3.Smiley faces on profile pages   4.Smiley face on scree   5.smileys on top of our page: what are they for? who generates them? how do they get changed?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #462449 at 16,Jul,14 17:57
I was uploading loads of photos of myself and message lots of girls because i love girls like mad and i am sex mad and i come on here to have fun, yet my profile show a angry negative smilie of me and than you get punished for uploading too many pics of yourself, surely the site should be appreciating your contribution and not punishing you with points deductions, this site needs massive shake up.
By bella! at 16,Jul,14 18:45 other posts of bella! 
I believe that the "smiley face" rating relates to the number of friends you have ( as well as the number of members that make you their friend ) versus the number of members that blacklist you.

Also, you mention that you upload loads of pictures. I believe that members are limited to uploading approximately 8 pictures per hour UNLESS they want to "pay" for the privilege of uploading more. The intention of this is so that all members have an opportunity for having their new pictures visible and viewed on the "main" page. Uploading "loads" of pictures is termed "flooding". Think of it this way, perhaps there is a modest member that uploads a picture every once in a while and along comes an enthusiastic member that floods the main page with an inordinate amount of pictures and pushes a good many pictures off. Then you have the members that post in the wrong category and BAM!

By #205329 at 31,Dec,11 06:52
I think there's something going on here with the Smiley faces rating system. Yesterday I had about 5-6 mutual friends, and a rating of 0 ( blue). Today I have no mutual friends and my rating is a negative 1 and it's a frown. This happened overnight. Any idea why?

By #10886 at 25,Dec,11 22:41
I try to be nice to every one.........and ignore those don't want to confront.
I like the rating system......you reap what you sow!
By #214341 at 25,Dec,11 22:47
I understand your spin on the rating system but it is not the members that are rating one another, it is site admin that is rating us. Ah! I guess it just provides a guide for those that visit a page and see less than a "smile"
By admin at 25,Dec,11 23:42 other posts of admin 
I don't rate you. Do you really expect me to monitor activities of 40'000 members?

As I said it's based on friend and black lists. Members make them, not me.

And yes, you got it right about its meaning. It should give an idea about which members are friendly and which are better to be careful about.
By #205329 at 27,Dec,11 05:33
I disagree with the statement that you don't rate us. You decide the value of a "friend" and a "black" listing has. A member could be on here for a year and not have any "friends", so their "rating" would be lower than it maybe should be. That doesn't necessarily mean they are less likable. Never mind the fact that some members are on here multiple times a day, while others are on here much less frequently. Plus, how do I know how many times I ( or others) have been black listed? We don't. On the other hand seeing if your somebodies friend is easy. I for one don't like this idea. I've also chatted at length with a lot of members and they haven't put me on their friends list. But I've also chatted with others for a few minutes and after I've asked them, the put me on their list. It's an unbalanced rating system for sure.

By slipper at 25,Dec,11 22:02 other posts of slipper 
I've seen a -2, as well, with an "unpleasant" face.
By #214341 at 25,Dec,11 22:23
Check out "ebou", he is a -3
By Ray10754 at 25,Dec,11 22:26 other posts of Ray10754 
that is a red devil face with a -3 rating Wonder why ??

By #162980 at 25,Dec,11 21:38
at last! finally i know what it is!

By admin at 25,Dec,11 18:55 other posts of admin 
This has nothing to do with number of pics. Simply did not want to waste other space, that's why I have placed it there.

It's based on how many members put this member into their friend or black lists.
By #167701 at 25,Dec,11 19:14
Is 3 the highest rating?
By admin at 25,Dec,11 19:23 other posts of admin 
Yep. It's logarithmic. Means there is approximately 10 times difference between 1 and 2 or between 2 and 3.

By Ray10754 at 25,Dec,11 18:54 other posts of Ray10754 
if you hold your cursor on it ,it will tell you what it means mine says I have a friend rating of 2 guess it is a new thing they added

Adult Discussion Forum