to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Any tips on how not to cum too fast ? I cum way too fast !

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #296237 at 03,Sep,12 02:05
I am uncut - very sensitive - I can jerk off and cum in 30 seconds ! How can I improve that ? Any tips ? I am tried to edge - helps I guess - any other ways of helping me not to com too fast ? Thanks guys

Similar topics: 1.fast cum   2.I really love the smell my pussy leaves in my panties.   3.Cum fast   4.I cum too fast ! Any tips to help ?   5.Desperate  

New Comment

Comments:
By #268591 at 03,Sep,12 06:29
as soon as you think you are going to blow stop , then start again . or come the first time then wait 5 minuites and start playing with yourself again , you will be able to last much longer the second time . buy yourself a fleshjack , when you are inside and you feel you are going to come just stop and enjoy the feel of your dick inside the fleshjack . i can last for hours

By dhk62 at 03,Sep,12 02:46 other posts of dhk62 
The head of my dick is so sensitive I can cum just looking at it. I have tried all the techniques where you tense and relax certain muscles. Breathing, not breathing, you name it. No soap. Very discouraging to cum before your partner knows you're there. I have discovered just out of desperation that slow, careful masturbation with well placed cock rings (experiment) and a desensitizing cream makes jacking off fun again. There are a lot of desensitizing creams and sprays on the market that promise all sorts of miracle results. Bull! The best made for us will have 10% benzocaine in it. A mild topical anesthetic. With a partner, the cream plus a Trojan rubber called "Climax Control, Extended pleasure". Works wonders after some practice and a little patients. Still, I had to remember, some of my problem was in my head too (No pun intended). Hint: There's a product out there with 20% benzocaine. Think tooth ache. Good luck...Douglas.

By #7976 at 03,Sep,12 02:24
It's a very simple thing to do. GO SLOWLY... Don't grab your cock and slam it like your beating a drum, rather stroke it gently, rest a few seconds, then begin again. Repeat until you're ready to cum. If your with a partner, let them know up front that your a quick cummer and have them repeat the same process. If your inside a hot vagina, stroke slowly then withdraw for a second or two... and again, repeat. If you go slowly, you won't finish as quickly however, the side effect of holding off will likely be a mind blowing orgasm. At least it works that way for me. Cheers.

Adult Discussion Forum