pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I really love the smell my pussy leaves in my panties.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #103351 at 14,Jan,11 03:20
I get so hot when I take off my panties and bring them to my nose. My aroma is a real turn on to me. It makes me masterbate! And I cum so hard and fast! Now I know why men like sniffing panties...especially mine, (which I have heard them doing when I would leave a freshly removed pair in the bathroom for them to find.) I would hear them sniffing and jacking off really hard and fast until they finally let out a slight grunt and blow their load! I've even found one of my hubby's buddy's cum on the croch of the panties that I left! Mmmmm, I had to taste it too! So fucking good. Are there other women who like the aroma of their pussy?

Similar topics: 1.Sniffing Panties   2.The sweet smell of pussy   3.day after sex smell   4.Panty Sniffing   5.sniffing panties  

New Comment

Comments:
By #136427 at 12,Feb,14 12:46
I love pussy smell in panties too!

By #164428 at 05,Mar,12 04:57
I love the musky smell of my pussy! I love to sniff my panties after I've gotten them juicy and my fingers and toy when I've been playing.
By #317513 at 14,Dec,12 15:49
Thats so hot...i'd love to get inbetween your legs and taste that amazing looking pussy xx
By #164428 at 06,Feb,13 06:44
By #113738 at 29,Jun,13 00:26
I'd love to sniff your moist panties

By #6437 at 28,Jun,13 11:57
MMMMMMMMMMMMM YES!!!! I love the smell of used panties. Pussy and piss the best . love to sniff dirty ones while sucking a cock

By #6437 at 09,Feb,13 13:55
MMMMMMMMM I love the smell of dirty panties, and I raid hampers when wifef and i visit friends. I also sniff wifes she will wear a pair for a couple of days for me and she will not wipe her pussy when she takes a piss. mmmm makes my cock sooooo hard pussy and piss.
By bella! at 26,Jun,13 23:12 other posts of bella! 
Oh my! What a lucky guy you are that you're with a woman that has such interesting personal hygiene. Hmmmmm........so she doesn't wipe herself and wears her panties for several days? Here's an idea, she could forego brushing her teeth AND not wear underarm deodorant for the same period of time and you could enjoy a stinky crotch, stinky breath AND stinky pits too! The poor mans trifecta!
By CreativeOne at 27,Jun,13 05:55 other posts of CreativeOne 
Now that's too funny "bella"

By #356494 at 26,Jun,13 22:47
The first chance I got at any friends house to go to the bathroom and sniff there panties I would the aroma was so intents I would masturbate into them with people downstairs having no idea what I was doing it was a really horny experience.
By bella! at 26,Jun,13 22:59 other posts of bella! 
I have one word for you, mister and it is; Ewwwww.............!!!!

By #278535 at 07,Feb,13 22:47
I love the aroma of my wife's pussy and also the aroma of her butt hole! It turns me on so quickly!

By #174339 at 06,Feb,13 06:40
me and my husband love the smell of my pussy we love to sniff my panties as we makes love it hot

By #136638 at 30,Mar,11 19:18
My friends girlfriend was a hot girl and somewhat sluttly but only a tease she would never cheat but would go the very edge if you know what I?mean. One night we were hanging around and my friend feel asleep. So we sat up watching tv and she started turning through the channels and she stopped on this scene of a couple having sex in a movie, it was no adult movie but it did have lots of nudity. It was making me horny and she knew this, I think she did this to tease me. She kept looking over at me and she would look at my crotch and and noticed I was hard. All of the sudden she looked over at me and said "What can we do about it, you can't go to bed with this raging hardon. What would bring you off, apart from fucking me, which is, I'm afraid out of the question?" "I don't know." "I bet you'd like to wank into my panties wouldn't you? I bet you would like to smell my pussy on my panties. I bet that would make you cum, wouldn't it?" I nodded and she stood and quickly slipped off her panties and handed them to him. "Still warm and moist for you," she said. I took them and opened them so that I could see the gusset. I could see a faint damp patch where they had touched her pussy and I pressed it to my nose and inhaled the luxurious aroma of her juices. I placed them around my cock, and rubbed them back and forth. They felt cool and silky against my cock as I wanked steadily and in no time I felt my come surging up from my balls. I took the panties and held them inches from the head of my cock and spunk jetted out, splattering heavily against the seat and crotch in long powerful throws. "Wow, spectacular!" she breathed. She said "I?love watching a guy masturbate with my panties". Check out our profile for more about us.

By Walker at 27,Jan,11 20:56 other posts of Walker 
I have had several women leave freshly worn panties on the floor or hamper or wrapped up in their cloths after they changed into their bathing suites. I watched one sniff her panties and then wipe her cunt before changing. I got to sniff and taste her panties and shot my cum into them. After swimming she went back to the den and I watched her sniff her panties before she put them back on.

By #3997 at 21,Jan,11 17:13
My sister in law is mailing me a pair of her panties to sniff, and she even put them in her pussy and pulled them out for me and put them in a ziplock bag, I can't wait to get them,..............I would love to sniff your panties msnasty I have a huge panty fetish, I would be one of those guys you would hear jerking off in your bathroom and I would leave a cum stain in them for you to taste that would be so hott

By #73810 at 19,Jan,11 21:48
I also love the smell of a horny pussy and even wear the panties after that she has masterbated in them

By Gntlmn at 16,Jan,11 04:54 other posts of Gntlmn 
I'd keep them in a bottle for freshness

Adult Discussion Forum