Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

**** overs

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #298589 at 04,Sep,12 13:08
As i explained in my blog i had the best sleepover ever the other night. Tell us about sleepovers you had growing up men and women.

Similar topics: 1.The Ashes 2013  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 04,Sep,12 16:15 other posts of spermkiss 
Nice story on your Blog. Here's mine.

A straight buddy came by one evening and we were hanging out together, bullshitting, drinking beer and smoking grass. As the evening wore on, the sexual tension got really thick in the air. I don't know what it was, but I could feel it and making moves on this guy began to cross my mind.

Then came the clincher. He asked me if grass made me horny. I replied that it did so he said that it made him horny, too. How could I miss an invitation like that?

So I leaned over and kissed him on the forehead. He didn't mind that, so I kissed him on the cheek. He didn't mind that so I kissed him on the mouth and he kissed me back. And did he ever kiss me back! Major tongue action. His tongue explored every bit of the inside of my mouth and he opened his mouth and welcomed my tongue inside. For a long time kissing was all we did. We sat there on my sofa with our arms around each other and our lips locked together.

Eventually we moved into the bedroom, got undressed and got into my bed. There he surprised me a bit because he made it pretty clear that he did not want to suck my cock. I offered it to him a couple of times, but he wasn't interested. This is surprising because he was such an enthusiastic kisser. With straight guys it's usually the opposite, they'll suck cock but not kiss.

But it was OK that he wouldn't suck because he had a really fine ass. A really fine ass that he was offering to me! Thru body language he made it very clear that his ass was mine for the taking. There he was, face down in bed with his hips raised, his cheeks spread and his lovely rosebid winking at me. But first I got it warmed up with my tongue. That drove him wild and by the time I got around to putting my dick inside he was practically begging for it.

I fucked him in every position you can think of and probably some you cannot, and he loved every inch of my dick. His and my favorite was on his back with his legs raised high and spread wide so that I could pound his ass and kiss him at the same time. And that's how I climaxed. After pausing a moment to catch my breath, I withdrew and went down on his cock and sucked him to climax.

By that time we were both pretty spent so we snuggled together with our bodies spooned together in post coital bliss and drifted off to ****.
By #298589 at 04,Sep,12 16:24
Thats really hot was there an awkwardness the morning after?
By spermkiss at 04,Sep,12 16:32 other posts of spermkiss 
None at all. After that we were not only friends, but fuck buddies. By the way, the censored word is s-l-e-e-p.

By #252079 at 04,Sep,12 22:53
Loved that story. I have a raging boner right now at work. Thanks alot If only that could happened to me in my situation.
By spermkiss at 06,Sep,12 18:28 other posts of spermkiss 
At first I found this comment to be something of a mystery, but I remember you now. You've been pussyfooting around with a buddy who seems to want sex with you when he's drunk but isn't so sure when he's sober.

All I can say is good luck and I hope you score with him. Keep us posted.

Adult Discussion Forum