Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

for pantie loving men

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #284167 at 05,Sep,12 16:46
where do u get your panties?i use my Girlfriends and have taken few panties from her ****'s house when i was doing a bit of DIY..

Similar topics: 1.Pantie wearers   2.Pantie sniffing?   3.My favouritie pantie pose... show me yours   4.Loving Admins Work ....   5.Pantie party  

New Comment

Comments:
By #529544 at 18,Feb,17 17:28
On Valentines day ....If you are shy buy a valentines day card and all the seXy lingerie you want...you will only get a smile from the teller Christmas works well also...Personally I buy when I want...
By bella! at 18,Feb,17 23:58 other posts of bella! 
There's a lot to be said about being authentic! If you want to wear women's panties, you have liberate yourself and buy women's panties!

By Moench at 18,Feb,17 23:50 other posts of Moench 
some of my panties and stuff,i bought with my wife together ,but most of my lingerie i bought by my self. i love this feeling to walk around at the women section and see all this amazing **** wear, lingerie and bras and i never get out with empty hands. i have no problem to ask the girls at the shop for size or colour ,i dont care ,what she think

By #201155 at 05,Sep,12 16:57
I've bought a lot of my stuff in Lidl
By #528118 at 18,Feb,17 16:26
I get mine from m&s &tescos

By #136638 at 14,Sep,12 16:43
Growing up I wore just about everyones panties I could, my moms panties, sisters panties, cousins panties, friends moms panties, friends sisters panties, the neighbor girls panties. I love visiting my parents friends houses and going into the bathroom and going through the hamper for panties. Now days my wife know and enjoys that I wear panties so we go panty shopping but I still do enjoy when we visit others checking out there panties. With so many different styles, colors, fabrics its always nice to see what others wear when visiting them. Me and my wife enjoy seeing other men wearing panties, its nice to see so many men who understand how good it feels to wear panties. Check out our profile for more about us.
By #528118 at 18,Feb,17 16:24
check my profile

By #62682 at 07,Sep,12 02:58
I,ve bought quite a few from lidl too, also a great selection on ebay.

By #201155 at 05,Sep,12 16:58
These, for instance

[deleted image]

Adult Discussion Forum