Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Open lawn, well-trimmed hedge, or jungle??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #285602 at 06,Sep,12 16:51
What do y'all prefer in terms of pubic hair? Let us discuss and compare!

[deleted image]
^myself, recently trimmed

Similar topics: 1."Young Bushy Pubic Hair"   2.BodyHar... Natural?Trimmed?Shaved   3.trimmed and untrimmed   4.Jungle Fever   5.Trimmed or jungle?  

New Comment

Comments:
By CreativeOne at 07,Sep,12 00:14 other posts of CreativeOne 
First of all ... great discussion topic "JillyBean" for the Discussion Forum ! As for me ... I like to keep my boys smooth , but keep my hairs just above my penis trimmed ! None the less ... as you can see on my page , I have a few different styles ! Shaved , Not shaved and partially shaved ! However ... at present , the look or style I have now is ... I just keep my boys shaved and the rest nicely trimmed ! I felt like it was too un-natural looking completely shaved ! Also just to add , I think women look "Hot" ... completely shaved down there and Yes ... a lot of guy look great completely shaved , but not mine ! Go figure ... ! Again ... Great Topic "JB"

By Ray10754 at 06,Sep,12 16:55 other posts of Ray10754 
Completly smooth from the neck down front and rear here! Been that way for many years and love it
By spermkiss at 06,Sep,12 18:16 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm with you, Ray. Totally hairless below the neck is best. If a guy has a beard but no hair below his neck that's a MAJOR PLUS. And I see that you have a beard. You're my kinda man!

Adult Discussion Forum