Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Having a PA

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #92900 at 12,Sep,12 00:46
Does having a PA make you gay? And if so, does it make you a top? Going to a gay nude resort and need to know what to expect. Should I wear my PA and what am I saying to the guys.

Feed back appreciated.

New Comment

Comments:
By #121361 at 30,Sep,12 18:39
Need some Information !!

By #291618 at 12,Sep,12 23:39
whats PA???????? plz tellme
By #218130 at 12,Sep,12 23:47
Prince Albert piercing
By #291618 at 13,Sep,12 04:18
ooohh ok thank you now i know
By #218130 at 13,Sep,12 05:08
Don't worry, I also didn't knowWe learn something new everyday
By spermkiss at 13,Sep,12 15:48 other posts of spermkiss 
Isn't it great the things we members learn from each other here on the Forum?

As you have so correctly stated, a PA is a Prince Albert piercing and as I stated above, it was named for Queen Victoria's Prince Consort, Prince Albert, who had one.

A little back story here. It seems Prince Albert was rather well endowed and when he walked his royal member was very visible flopping about inside his pants. This bothered Queen Victoria (maybe she thought it was hers and hers alone and she didn't want commoners eyeing the royal goods). So Prince Albert got what was then called a "dressing ring". Apparently quite a few Victorian era men had them (weren't they kinky in the nineteenth century?). A ribbon was passed thru the ring and then around one leg to tie down the equipment and hold it in place.

Doesn't this seem like a rather extreme solution? I mean did Prince Albert always go commando? Couldn't the flopping about have been controlled with snug fitting underpants? And think about when he had to pee. Instead of just opening his fly and whipping it out, he'd have to drop his pants and un-tie the ribbon, then tie it up again when he was finished. An awfully cumbersome procedure. Probably he had servants to help him with this, perhaps even hold his wienie for him while he peed. They were kinky in those days.
By #291618 at 13,Sep,12 18:44
heheheh thanks its nice to know that and yeah sure it as boring have to do all that w ur own cock everytime u pee or walk around
By spermkiss at 13,Sep,12 19:03 other posts of spermkiss 
And another historical note, you've probably heard the term "The Gay Nineties". Well, before it meant homosexual, the slang meaning of word "gay" meant sexually promiscuous. Today we think of the Victorians is being so prim and proper, but apparently back in the late nineteenth century they did a lot of screwing around. And the men did kinky things like piercing their cocks, putting a ring in the piercing and then tieing their cock to one leg. Perhaps Prince Albert did indeed go commando and have manservants to hold his dick when he peed.
By #291618 at 14,Sep,12 03:54
mmmm interesting yeah i had heard they were kinky specially on the royalty they felt so powerfull they could do anything
By spermkiss at 14,Sep,12 04:57 other posts of spermkiss 
Since posting my last comment this afternoon I went on the internet and looked up the history of condoms. Low and behold the first rubber condoms were produced in 1855, so by the 1880s and 1890s they were readily available and inexpensive. Those Victorian folks could indeed do a lot of screwing around and still be able to prevent unwanted pregnancy. And apparently they did, so we have "The Gay Nineties".

By #218130 at 14,Sep,12 09:43
Thank you very much "spermkiss". Very interesting and informative. I also think they where very kinky and perverse in that era (kept very ****). The erotic novel "Fanny Hill", 1748, kind of remind me how things were back then.
By spermkiss at 14,Sep,12 15:53 other posts of spermkiss 
You're welcome and what you say is true. We twenty-first century folks did not invent and do not have a monopoly on kink. Obviously it's more visible now, what with the internet and other electronic media, but it's always been around.

By spermkiss at 14,Sep,12 15:58 other posts of spermkiss 
Another interesting historic and erotic novel is "Moll Flanders".
By #218130 at 15,Sep,12 06:53
Will check it out. Always interested in a good read. Thanks
By spermkiss at 16,Sep,12 03:25 other posts of spermkiss 
"Moll Flanders" was written by Daniel Defoe of "Robinson Caruso" fame. I remember reading "Robinson Caruso" as a c-h-i-l-d (gotta watch out for the censors) but I expect the edition I read was an abridged and simplified edition intended for the c-h-i-l-d reader. "Moll Flanders" is a completely different kind of book. Very ribald and bawdy.

I must confess that I haven't read it but I'm familiar with it because "Masterpiece Theater" did a splendid television dramatization on PBS about 16 or 18 years ago. If you can find that, perhaps on DVD, it's definately worth viewing.
By #218130 at 16,Sep,12 11:50
Found these on the pirate bay:
The Amorous Adventures Of Moll Flanders (1965) Kim Novak

The Fortunes and Misfortunes of Moll Flanders (1996)
Plot
An acclaimed mini-series adaptation of Daniel Defoe's
classic tale of Moll Flanders, one of the most
experienced heroines in literary history. From her
birth in Newgate prison, through her five marriages
and her years as a prostitute, Moll's fiery spirit
could never be dimmed. From the Mobil Masterpiece
Theatre series. Contains nudity and adult situations.
By spermkiss at 17,Sep,12 16:23 other posts of spermkiss 
The Mobil Masterpiece Theatre production is the one I saw on television. Go for it. It's great.

There is a great scene in that production in which she has just accepted a marriage proposal from one of her husbands (fourth or fifth, I don't remember which). He told her that he and his family were Catholic and that if they were to marry she'd have to convert. She readily agreed. They went to see a priest and she was told that before she could be accepted into the Church she would first have to confess all of her sins. Needless to say she had a lot.

At first she was reluctant, but after she had been assured that the secrecy of confession was absolute, she got started. Then she got on a roll and told the priest everything. The weight of all her sins was lifted from her and placed on that priest's shoulders. The drama then cuts to her wedding with the same priest presiding at her marriage.
By #218130 at 17,Sep,12 16:26
Looking forward to watch it. Thanks again

By Ray10754 at 12,Sep,12 00:55 other posts of Ray10754 
Having a P/A is not gay at all! Has NOTHING to do with sexual preferance or orientation at all! Yes!! Why wouldnt you wear it ? Only thing your telling them is I have a P/A!
By #274357 at 13,Sep,12 23:33
This Ray10754 is pretty cool, I'm just saying.
By Ray10754 at 15,Sep,12 09:54 other posts of Ray10754 
Well thank you for the compliment

By #92900 at 13,Sep,12 15:06
I guess I mis stated my questions. I wanted to know if only gay men have PAs.

Im bi and have had my share of male experiances. Going to a gay nude resort is new to me and I just wanted to know what to expect.

Thanks everyone for the great comments.
By spermkiss at 13,Sep,12 15:58 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, this really clarifies things. So you're bi and totally cool with man-on-man sex and have even done it. That's good.

Go to the resort wearing your PA and have fun. Take off your clothes, show off your body, show off your dick and show off your PA. The social interaction you'll have with the other men there will say more about you than the PA. Cheers.
By #92900 at 13,Sep,12 17:56
Thanks ans Im glad u get it and thanks for your unstanding and support.
By spermkiss at 13,Sep,12 18:48 other posts of spermkiss 
You're welcome and do HAVE FUN socializing nude with all those gay men. And if you score some sex, we want a FULL REPORT. All the ins and outs and a blow by blow account.

By #187007 at 13,Sep,12 12:22
you have a PA for your own satisfaction...either you want it or you don't...

By #300891 at 12,Sep,12 06:34
no having a pa does not make you gay being gay makes you gay, a married friend of mine with two minors has a pa and he is definitly not gay.what do you think is going to happen to you at a gay resort just because you wear your pa and if you are that worried about some thing happening then why are you going in the first place,are you affraid others might think you are gay?if you go to a gay nude resort,you cant have a gay nude resort but you can a have a resort for gay people who like to go nude, then i would guess that most of the people there would be gay and they would assume you would be gay too.as for what to expect at a "gay nude resort" what do you thinks going to happen?orgies of homosexuality?
By spermkiss at 12,Sep,12 16:45 other posts of spermkiss 
I gotta agree with you here. This guy is going to a gay nude resort and he's concerned that other guys there might think he's gay because of his Prince Albert. How bizarre is that? Of course other guys there are going to think he's gay, with or without the PA, JUST BECAUSE HE'S THERE.
By #92900 at 12,Sep,12 23:26
You completely misunderstand my questions.

1.Generally is having a PA make you gay
2. And if you have a PA it it top or bottom.

I get that I'm going to a gay resort...
By spermkiss at 13,Sep,12 01:30 other posts of spermkiss 
Alright to address your questions:

1. No a PA does not make you gay. A lot of straight men have them. Indeed, it was named for Prince Albert, Queen Victoria's Prince Consort. He had one.

2. No, it does not make you a top or a bottom.

So why ARE you going there if you're concerned that other men there might think you're gay?

By #220845 at 12,Sep,12 15:15
Show it off

By #146804 at 12,Sep,12 09:34
A lot of companies hire Personal Assistants
By #218130 at 12,Sep,12 11:19

By 2pierced at 12,Sep,12 09:31 other posts of 2pierced 
Having a PA or any other piercing does not define a person, just enjoy being yourself. I'd love to hear back on how things go for you.

By #94263 at 12,Sep,12 06:19
Having a Prince Albert piercing doe not indicate or influence your sexuality. It is true that the PA gained popularity initially in the gay/bi community, but the general consensus for this is because the gay/bi community were more willing to experiment and try something different. But when the straight community found out how the PA can make sex feel better then a lot of straight men started to get them too.

By #222660 at 12,Sep,12 01:01
PAs are very popular amongst the "Biking fraternity" ... I dare you to tell the "Hells Angels" that they're gay! D'oh!!

Adult Discussion Forum