Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Who wants admin to let everready re-register?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #111863 at 26,Sep,12 07:56
Everready is a victim of admins spite and a bunch of idiots that keep getting him banned, he was good fun and the site needs people like that. Have your say here on whether he should be allowed to return. Remember admin needs us to have a site and he attracts others to the site with our pics, he needs to listen to us as if we all delete our pics he will get no new members

Similar topics: 1.EVERREADY TO BE KING   2.WHO IS MORE POPULAR EVERREADY OR SHOOTER   3.ITS time everready was allowed back   4.Deletions,alexblue,monted and the admin,   5.Proposed New Site Feature  

New Comment

Comments:
By #274357 at 26,Sep,12 22:54
I do not claim to know Everready. But, I did have an unfortunate experience with him in the forum once. He maliciously attacked me relentlessly for reasons I do not understand.

Afterward, he left a negative gift of a dog pissing on a fire hydrant on my page.

I think he is a dick. And he should stay gone.

Just my opinion.
By bella! at 28,Sep,12 17:11 other posts of bella! 
To 2nice, yes, there are members that can be malicious and attack others. Some attacks are obvious, while some can be subtle. Although I'm changing one word, the meaning is still relevant; Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me.

I say look beyond the unfortunate experience, perhaps he had a bad day . Just sayin'......

By cupar at 27,Sep,12 15:30 other posts of cupar 
Double jeopardy law applies except England

By #149276 at 26,Sep,12 12:32
turn this dead horse over, its getting bruised.
By bella! at 26,Sep,12 12:40 other posts of bella! 
A dead horse? I think it's rather nice that his friends rally on his behalf.
By #149276 at 27,Sep,12 14:39
i agree with you statement. my comment still stands.

By #88520 at 26,Sep,12 16:31
He wouldn't last a week before getting banned again
By #284666 at 26,Sep,12 18:57
aww be nice sweetie
By #88520 at 26,Sep,12 19:21
Just being realistic, that scotsman has a temper

By #303133 at 26,Sep,12 16:02
Why was he banned? Who are the "idiots" that get him banned? Why are THEY not banned? Is this a chat-fight thing?
By bella! at 26,Sep,12 19:05 other posts of bella! 
An ancient Chinese **** grasshopper. Darn, I think I have blended a commercial with an old Kung Fu program.
By bella! at 26,Sep,12 19:09 other posts of bella! 
Oh! The word seecret is censored....I misspelled the word specifically .....

By #275302 at 26,Sep,12 18:47
I feel like a retard for not knowing the guy. Seriously, I must have been living under a rock cause I've only seen a gazillion threads about him, but never actually seen him around.
By bella! at 26,Sep,12 19:02 other posts of bella! 
littlecUnt, I have no idea who he is either other than just a name. He's been banned for behavior that is similar to and displayed by other members. Go figure why some get to stay and some must go.

By bella! at 26,Sep,12 12:25 other posts of bella! 
I don't know everready, with that said, I would like to see FAIR and EQUITABLE treatment for ALL. Just sayin that the "rules" only seem to apply to some.

Adult Discussion Forum