pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

regrets on loosing foreskin?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by jocstfr at 26,Sep,12 13:47  other posts of jocstfr
It seems the majority of the cocks on this site are in tact with foreskins. To those of us that lost our foreskins, do you feel like you are missng out on something? I know I do every time I see a beutiful in tact cock.

Similar topics: 1.How does a lesbian loss her virginity?   2.foreskin adhesion   3.shape of a cock   4.Foreskin   5.Foreskin Restoration Routine  

New Comment

Comments:
By #554098 at 13,Oct,18 03:41
I didn't have a choice, and I don't have any problems, without it. I have to wonder about some that complain, not choosing that, but their parents did, but later bitching, like they lost something AMAZING!
If you are loving a partner, or just alone, and you get off, and it feels great, WTF are you bitching about?
Uncut penises are kind of unattractive, and just now, it is becoming more the norm, opposed to the last 30 years.
Fads, and trends, like thongs, Tramp Stamps, Whale Tails, leggings, and Retro kind of High-waist jeans, for women.
In another 25-30 years, circumsizded penis will be really popular, again!

By PoloFields at 19,Nov,17 20:38 other posts of PoloFields 
Can't miss something I never knew I had.
By 3fdfd at 08,Oct,18 23:09 other posts of 3fdfd 
Very true !

By #568737 at 06,Oct,18 23:28
No regrets about being cut as a baby. I think a cut cock looks neater and I’ve never had any trouble with good hard wanks or HJ’s.

By #542930 at 24,Nov,17 11:15
I too was cut at birth as were most boys when I was born usually the Dr did not even as his parents & just cut the boy. I do not know the difference so am happy with a cut cock

By #539358 at 24,Nov,17 11:06
Thought i'd share my story as I nearly lost mine as a teenager. My foreskin wouldn't retract at all when I was 12-13 so my Mum took me to the doctor. He put my mind at ease and explained what would probably happen. For most guys, the skin separates from the glans from aged 8 upwards (Hence why you should NEVER retract a baby's foreskin to clean it!). For some guys like me this begins to happen later than usual, and can usually be remedied by stretching it over the glans regularly which usually works. In a small minority of cases it never retracts in which case circumcision is usually performed. Rather than just send me off to have the op, my doctor told me to try the stretching and if it didn't work they would circumcise me. By 19-20 it would go back very tightly when I was erect but by the time I was in my mid 20's it functioned perfectly and still does now. Obviously i'm grateful to my Doc for telling me those things as I love my foreskin, keeps my glans shiny and pink and is also very sensitive to being stroked too!

By RealTitsLover at 19,Nov,17 17:33 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I don't think people LOSE (or loose) their foreskin, really, they just get it cut off and don't bother asking if they can keep it.

By #518391 at 19,Nov,17 10:11
I've had it both ways...lost my foreskin 8 years ago because of recurrent balanitis problems, so no choice in the end. Result is great...problem gone, sex and wanking feel better without a foreskin in the way, the scar area is super sexually sensitive; I think it also looks better and so much easier to maintain. I'm a happy convert!
[deleted image]

By #289712 at 07,Oct,12 07:21
i'm cut and although i am intrigued as to how it would feel to have a foreskin slide over the head when i masturbate, i get so much pleasure out of my penis as it is, i'm not really worried about it.. i just don't ;like the scarring.. but oh well, we gotta play with what we have, and if it still works exceptionally good, as mine does, be happy i say
By #289712 at 07,Oct,12 07:22
and yeah the kind doctor left me with a frenulum, and some so i can rub it and it feels goooood...

By #255813 at 06,Oct,12 16:45
no..never wanted it and never missed it after

By #267458 at 27,Sep,12 13:14
ps ps i think all you parents out there dont cut your sons foreskin off .. and what happens to it anyway ... i wonder about that .. a very important piece of a mans anatomy
By JeffinKS at 27,Sep,12 13:37 other posts of JeffinKS 
frogmouth, in the USA circumcision and the selling and use of infant foreskins is a multi- BILLION dollar a year industry. the infant foreskins are sold to bio-medical company's and cultured and grown in a lab. one foreskin can be grown to cover a football field. one infant foreskin can generate over $750,000. when used as a skin graft 1Sq/ft = $1,000-5,000.
BTW,guys that are circumcised at birth will know no difference it is all they know. but what they don't know is that up to 20 square inches of very sensitive skin has been removed. this skin contains Messiner corpuscles, some of the most sensitive nerve receptors on your body.
By JeffinKS at 27,Sep,12 13:45 other posts of JeffinKS 
Also, I was circumcised at birth like most males in the USA. I was NEVER happy about it. I have restored my foreskin. yes you can restore your foreskin. Google foreskin restoration, you might be surprised.... It takes some time and dedication but it can be done. for me the difference in sensitivity is like night and day. I understand that for the majority of you guys you are fine and happy with being circumcised... but if you are not, there is something you can do. just throwing out the info, not looking to start a circ/ no circ war

By jocstfr at 27,Sep,12 13:20 other posts of jocstfr 
I was at least left with a frenulum, which is often cut off as well

By jocstfr at 27,Sep,12 12:47 other posts of jocstfr 
Growing up in Europe i was defintely in the minority for being cut. I remember a girl asking me if i had a medical problem that required cutting part of my dick off.All in all, i wish i still had my foreskin.

By Ray10754 at 26,Sep,12 21:00 other posts of Ray10754 
Nope! dont miss it at all!

By #201155 at 26,Sep,12 18:21
I was circumcised as a baby, so I have no idea what it is like to have a foreskin. But I certainly don't mind NOT having one. Low maintenance, always ready for action...what could be better!?

By alittlesnail at 26,Sep,12 16:03 other posts of alittlesnail 
I have an uncut penis, so probably i have not position to talk about this ,but one of my best friend ,he was cricumcised when he was around 16, because his has a problem foreskin and he could not pull the skin back,i had seen his cock before he had circumcesed and after,and he said it felt better after he cut, the whole glen get stimulate and like it,i think some people need to have circumcised,and i am lucky my foreskin will pull back itself

By spermkiss at 26,Sep,12 15:44 other posts of spermkiss 
No regrets whatsoever. I, too, was circumcised as a infant and I like being cut. That's what I generally prefer in my sex partners, but I can definately go either way on this matter. I've been with a lot of uncut men and I, too, have seen a lot of really fine uncut cocks on this site.

By #218130 at 26,Sep,12 13:57
Difficult to say, lost mine when I was very young. So I had no say in the matter. I'm quite happy the way I am, but I do sometimes wonder how it would have been with a foreskin

Adult Discussion Forum