pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Now too small for wife?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #216117 at 01,Oct,12 20:53
I am a unkown "ex male model" very loyal to my wife - penis only 15 cm long and 16.5 cm thick - after making slow but pasionate love to her last night - and she came 3 times, my wife just told me that I have the wrong musles the wrong places - I am too small - she has been on a business trip the previous 2 weeks - wonder what she experienced? or am I just not enough???

Similar topics: 1.Small guys. Anyone ever said you were big.   2.Anyone else had this happen?   3.Small Balls   4.Come on my wife masturbation!   5.my wife says my penis is small , what do you think ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By cupar at 05,Oct,12 12:20 other posts of cupar 
You should know that a women can have multiple orgasms with your little finger, no need for an elephants trunk. She could be saying that sacrificing some girth for length would be more comfortable .
By #278535 at 03,Jan,13 21:28
I agree with you...

By andrew999999999 at 04,Oct,12 15:24 other posts of andrew999999999 
What drivel.

By WristThick at 01,Oct,12 22:56 other posts of WristThick 
I don't buy it. If your girth really is 6.5 inches, then that kind of thickness is VERY rare and will continue to stretch your wife no matter how much she fucks. And you also mentioned that she came 3x, which makes no sense at all with your "problem" here.

So again, I don't buy it. Sorry.

Adult Discussion Forum