pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

anyone here find the subject of circumcised cocks a turn on?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #255813 at 06,Oct,12 13:58
if anyone is keen i would like to openmindedly talk about circumcision and share circumcumsion themed videos and pictures...
i especially would like to hear from any ladies that find cut cocks a turn on or would like to share storys and experiences regarding circumcision. As a breif description i wasnt cut as a baby and grew up in a cut society.i finally got cut when i was 17 yr old...hope we can chat soon

Similar topics: 1. Circumcised penis cum pics please! ;)   2.Getting Circumcised   3.Big black cock turn on   4.women with a preference for circumcised cocks please comment   5.Show your erected circumcised cock!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #59855 at 08,Oct,12 17:45
From Matt's Wife: Bella is right, this will turn into a thread with people calling all cut men mutilated.

By #255813 at 08,Oct,12 16:05
i guess wot i want is mainly any women who are turned on by circumcision to message me. i am hetro guy but loved seeing cocks when i was about 5yr and knew my friends were circumcised. i hav always liked to see diff. cuts and hear girls discuss circumcision. 3 out of 4 of my exes prefered cut..1 especially...we spent alot of time reaserching all aspects of circumcision.as u can see from my vids..i had a very loose cut ( my lack of knowledge).. i am hesittant though to get circumcised more now...i will honestly answer any male or female questions about my experience...

By #255813 at 06,Oct,12 16:18
thanks guys..uumm,i am open to comments from guys but i prefer womans opions. i dont want to debate circumcision at all. just chat if anyone would like to privately,,,hopefully i havent started a heated argument

By bella! at 06,Oct,12 14:15 other posts of bella! 
This topic has been discussed many, many times. The membership is definitely emotional and divided in their responses. I can let you in on this little ****; this topic is only going to get a number of people heated. Here's a suggestion, search this subject in the forum, I guarantee you're going to be in for a roller coaster ride.

Adult Discussion Forum