Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Swallow Cum

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #265360 at 06,Oct,12 18:03
Does swallowing male cum have any benefits good or bad other then pleasure and taste?

Similar topics: 1.Spit or swallow   2.keep calm and swallow cum   3.Swallow or not   4.Swallow or Spit   5.Cum swallowing survey  

New Comment

Comments:
By #332336 at 19,Dec,12 15:19
I love swallowing cum but if I get too much, I get the runs. But what I love most is the feeling of his cock pulsing and squirting in my mouth. Love that feeling and hearing him moan. It is the ultimate act of friendship. I like holding his ass cheeks when he cums, pull him in deep and grip the base of his cock with my lips so I can feel each pulsation. Then pull it out and taste the last few drops. Very erotic.

By bikev at 19,Nov,12 07:41 other posts of bikev 
Love it. Love it. It must be full of something as I always get extra hard when a guy cums in my mouth and I swallow it down.

By #201367 at 17,Nov,12 04:30
I just LOVE eating hot sperm. I like the taste and how it feels squirting into my mouth.

By #305812 at 16,Nov,12 22:21
I love to swallow mine especially after I have eaten certain fruits. I have also swallowed cum from other men

By #220845 at 16,Nov,12 15:12
I have to admit that I love to swallow.

By #285354 at 15,Nov,12 20:26
Semen contains fructose, ascorbic acid, zinc, cholesterol, protein, calcium, chlorine, bl**d group antigens, citric acid, DNA, magnesium, vitamin B12, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, uric acid, lactic acid, nitrogen, and other trace nutrients. The ingredients are actually good for you or harmless. The downside is that semen can contain several viruses that may be transmitted via bodily fluids, HIV for example. If you know your partner, you should be able to enjoy his cum.

By #177050 at 07,Oct,12 05:28
Why don't we do a study on this? You could cum in my mouth several times. Maybe for a week or two. Then cum on my face and neck for a week or two. I'm sure I could give you a diffinitive answer within a month or two. The world needs to know,and I'm more than happy to do my part.
By bella! at 09,Oct,12 19:39 other posts of bella! 
You propose this intriguing study and you are [deleted member]. What happened?

By #147052 at 08,Oct,12 14:31
Healthwise...not much nutrition. Pleasure? no price on that!

By #264896 at 07,Oct,12 00:02
To me, swallowing is not nearly as erotic as making a cock spurt and feeling it twitch and throb in your mouth.
By spermkiss at 07,Oct,12 17:27 other posts of spermkiss 
I know what you mean here. Using my mouth to bring another man to climax is enormously erotic and satisfying and feeling it twitch and throb in my mouth as he spurts his sperm is the finest feeling in the world. But once I have his sperm in my mouth, intellect takes over from passion.

He has just given me a really fine gift, his sperm which is part of himself. I like to roll the sperm around in my mouth to savor the flavor and then I always swallow. It's good to know that his sperm will go down into my gut, be digested and turn into muscle tissue in my body. Part of him will become part of me.

Adult Discussion Forum