Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Does anyone else love to feel a cock shoot inside their mouth?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #36306 at 19,Oct,12 08:27
are there any guys out there who enjoy big cocks cumming down there throat

Similar topics: 1.guys eating cum   2.Cum in my Ass, or my Mouth ?   3.Feeling just before cumming   4.Is it safe to get the CUM discharged inside my mouth during ORAL SEX..?   5.Is Docking Dangerous?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #311947 at 29,Apr,14 15:38
Any cock sucker would

By #151786 at 21,Feb,14 23:31
I never had that luck unfortunately... But I would love !

By #294596 at 21,Feb,14 03:34
There is nothing and I mean NOTHING more pleasurable than feeling a hot, thick load of sperm blast onto my tongue. That moment, just before he cums, when his cock gets a little harder, the precum is flowing, his balls draw tight, and his breath is short is heaven, because I know what I am about to enjoy. For that few moments in time we both get to enjoy ultimate pleasure in his orgasm. For those few seconds his orgasm is bringing both of us tremendous pleasure.

I repeat, nothing is more pleasurable.

By #437938 at 20,Feb,14 21:22
Never had the experence but I would like to.I want to feel ahuge load shooting hard & filling my mouth up.

By foreskinlover52 at 20,Feb,14 16:49 other posts of foreskinlover52 
Yes and absolutely! Licking his balls and then up and down his shaft is heaven too me..Working my way up to his covered gland and then sliding my tongue inside his foreskin licking his precum is so erotic..Sliding his cockhead all the way into my mouth and sucking hard feeling his body tighten before he cums makes me hard as a rock..His body begins to jerk and I know I am going to recieve his sperm..He begins to spray his load in my mouth and I love the taste of his cum..He finishes unloading his warm cum and I swallow every last drop..It is so sexual and I know I have pleased him and myself..Next time I want him to fuck my ass and leave his sperm inside of me..True bonding and I love it!

By #358284 at 20,Feb,14 15:14
Being the True Cocksucker that I am, it's all that I live for!!

By #294596 at 10,Feb,14 00:44
I love it and can't get enough of it. Nothing brings me more pleasure than servicing a guy and feeling his hot sperm blast into my mouth, on my tongue and down my throat.

I have zero desire for him to suck or jack me off. Having his hot cock between my lips and feeling his creamy cum pump into my mouth is the ultimate sexual experience for me. My orgasm would not make it any better. His orgasm is what brings me the most sexual pleasure.

By #311947 at 09,Feb,14 12:57

By #428512 at 06,Feb,14 04:26
Hi,of course I do,and vice versa,only natural I think

By #27633 at 21,Oct,12 11:57
Wish I knew
By slipper at 06,Feb,14 03:48 other posts of slipper 
Too bad you are so far away... we could have learned together!

By #33922 at 19,Oct,12 10:34
Oh ....I just love sucking cocks and guzzling down the cum...more the better....I have had four guys cumming down my throat all at once...it was a stomach full enjoyment. I love to suck old men with fat limp cock and with lot of juice...!!!!
By slipper at 06,Feb,14 02:57 other posts of slipper 
Then, I'm your man! I can cum completely soft, I you like (or hard, or anyway in between )

By slipper at 06,Feb,14 02:53 other posts of slipper 
Have never had the chance to try it, but I do like being the shooter... does that count for anything?

By #147052 at 22,Oct,12 14:00
I rather enjoy the time spent getting him off and when he shoots down my throat, nothing better!

By #238807 at 21,Oct,12 03:44
I remember the first time a guy said "I'm gonna cum" while I was sucking on his dick. It suprised me that I found myself wanting him to cum, and I concentrated on keeping my rythym going. When he came, it was a fantastic turn-on. I've only experienced it two times now, but look forward to the next time.

By #298611 at 20,Oct,12 13:16
I thought that was the whole point of blowing another guy. Feeling his cock swell as you get him close is satisfying, but the ultimate reward is getting his cum.
By spermkiss at 20,Oct,12 16:42 other posts of spermkiss 
"...the ultimate reward is getting his cum." Man, you sure got that right.

By princea at 20,Oct,12 11:49 other posts of princea 
never tried,but would love to feel that!

By #228804 at 20,Oct,12 10:43
i love a big cock shooting in my mouth then pushing there cum down my throat suchh a turn on ;p

By #220845 at 19,Oct,12 16:33
I love it

By spermkiss at 19,Oct,12 16:17 other posts of spermkiss 
Oh yes! Taking a load of sperm in my mouth is the ultimate pleasure.

By mywusch at 19,Oct,12 15:55 other posts of mywusch 
mhhh, love it

Adult Discussion Forum