Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Is it safe to get the CUM discharged inside my mouth during ORAL SEX..?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #395379 at 17,Dec,16 05:03
M 49yrs bottom gay and m very crazy to suck a nice juicy penis, I love the taste of the hot creamy semen inside my mouth but m always afraid of getting infected, so I never swallow it and spit it immediately. Please let me know that is it safe to get the Pre-Cum and the Final CUM inside my mouth...??

Similar topics: 1.Cum inside,or cum on,----your fave?   2.Hetero mature--Like to try sucking cum out:***Is it safe?   3.Prefer oral sex?   4.pumping water up in the ass (question for expert) ??   5.JohnS, could you please shut up sometimes?  

New Comment

Comments:
By JustWill at 12,Jan,17 17:31 other posts of JustWill 
It's always "me...me...me" with these questions!
No one ever asks if there is a risk for the poor guy sticking his dick in their mouth contracting an STD from them.
(For the record, your mouth is a pretty filthy place, folks.)
By cumjohn at 12,Jan,17 18:15 other posts of cumjohn 
Well the most of risks are for that person who takes cock/cum in mouth. Sucked one of course can get herpes.

By spermkiss at 17,Dec,16 16:05 other posts of spermkiss 
First of all, I've got to say that except for solo masturbation there is no such thing as safe sex. All other sex has at least some degree of risk. Each of us will have to do a risk/reward analysis of every sexual encounter and decide if it is worth the risk. I know this is not easy in the heat of passion.

OK, on to your question about oral sex. This is not a high risk activity. That's not to say it's no risk (see above), but compared to other acts it's not high risk.

You can further reduce the risk by following a few simple rules. Don't perform oral sex within one hour after brushing or flossing your teeth and don't brush or floss your teeth within one after having performed oral sex. Beware of open sores. If you have an open sore inside your mouth or on your lip, don't suck a cock. If you see an open sore on a cock, don't suck it.

As for taking that load of sperm, GO FOR IT. Once a dick goes into your mouth you've pretty much already assumed the maximum risk, small as it is. The additional risk from taking the man all the way to climax and swallowing his sperm is so small that it is virtually negligible.

I'm a cocksucker myself, so I know the enormous sense of excitement, pleasure, satisfaction and empowerment one gets from taking a man to climax. Yes, I did say empowerment. It's a powerful feeling to be able to bring a man to orgasmic climax and to receive the reward of his male essence. And I always swallow. ALWAYS.

So please accept my best wishes that you spend many happy hours on your knees giving men oral service and that you receive man more loads of sperm. AND SWALLOW THOSE LOADS.
By #454258 at 20,Dec,16 08:06
question, I thoght it was equally possible to get an STD from oral as it is any other way. I mean the sperm is entering your body one way or another.

an what about oral on a woman? is the amount of risk different?
By spermkiss at 20,Dec,16 15:47 other posts of spermkiss 
Please re-read my note as I pretty much covered what you want to know except about oral with a woman.

Yes, it is possible to get an STD from oral sex with a man (as I said in my first paragraph, except for solo masturbation, there's no such thing as totally safe sex), but the risk is FAR FROM EQUAL than from other acts, especially being penetrated anally (or vaginally). Yes, when one takes sperm in the mouth it is entering the body, but unless there are open sores in one's mouth or on one's lip, it is not entering the bloodstream. And when one swallows, the gastric juices in the gut quickly kill any pathogens that might be there. So, take those loads in your mouth, savor the flavor and swallow.

As for oral with a woman, don't know for sure, but my guess is that it, too, is not high risk. Yes, I've been down there lapping on pussy, but that's not really my thing. I'm a cocksucker, not a clit licker.
By #454258 at 20,Dec,16 23:56
I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

By #454258 at 21,Dec,16 09:55
I'm a cocksucker too, but if you stick a pussy in my face, I will want to lick it. I just don't wan't to regret it later
By spermkiss at 12,Jan,17 17:06 other posts of spermkiss 
Pretty much my feeling on the subject. Unlike cocks, pussies are not something I usually seek out, but put a nice one in my face and I'll go to town lapping on it. And ladies have told me I'm pretty good at that.

By #395379 at 12,Jan,17 09:36
But sucking with condoms is totally useless...... no enjoyment at all.
By cumjohn at 12,Jan,17 10:19 other posts of cumjohn 
Thats right, especially for guy who gets sucked.
By spermkiss at 12,Jan,17 17:03 other posts of spermkiss 
Au contraire! Especially for the guy doing the sucking. With a condom he is deprived of his creamy reward for giving good oral service. The orgasmic climax, ejaculation and the sperm are the highlight, the piece de resistance, of the entire cocksucking experience.

By #395379 at 21,Dec,16 04:43
Thanks spermkiss for your valuable comments. Its really worth a lot.

By #519672 at 19,Dec,16 01:47
suck-spit-rinse
By spermkiss at 20,Dec,16 15:50 other posts of spermkiss 
NO, NO, NO! Suck-savor-swallow.

By cumjohn at 18,Dec,16 14:24 other posts of cumjohn 
Only safe sex is wearing a condom. But for me sucking wrapped condom is strange. One time i actually did it and i was thinking what the hell em i doing.

And risk of getting std while giving blowjob is very small.

I always suck without condom and swallow cum. No matter if its fuckbuddy or stranger.

Adult Discussion Forum