pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

A Helpful Suggestion...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 27,Oct,12 20:53
I understand that the "rate my...whatever" threads are a way of drawing attention to yourself, but they tend to be ridiculed by other folks who post in the forum. Besides, the comments that aren't sarcastic are based on an arbitrary scale, so they don't really MEAN anything. You don't want a RATING, you just want to be NOTICED. So, why not try this:

Start a thread that says "Hi, I am [your user name here]. It would be great if you stopped by my page to say HELLO".

That makes you sound friendly and much less needy. If people DO stop by your page, make sure that you do the same for them. That's only polite!

(Regardless, I STILL reserve the right to make fun of you. That's kinda my THING.)