Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

girlfriend and ex

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by steve8211 at 31,Oct,12 13:56  other posts of steve8211
My girlfriend is having sexual dreams about my ex and wants to do her and me to do both of them. The girlfriend has never done anything like this but my ex has one time before we met. Me and my ex have a good relationship cause we have a **** together. We have even got together and just fuck. Seems kind of wired but would like to have both at the sametime. What do you think? The ex knows nothing about this and the girlfriend doesn't know me and the ex have been together .

Similar topics: 1.DOSE IT PISS YOU OFF   2.fucking my girlfriend   3.fuck my girlfriend   4.girlfriend getting fingered   5.my girlfriend's ****  

New Comment

Comments:
By WristThick at 02,Nov,12 00:23 other posts of WristThick 
You can blow this easily, so listen up: have your ex over and start making out and getting busy with your gf. But make it VERY clear to your ex beforehand that she is to never, EVER reveal that you've been servicing her behind your gf's back.

If you do it this way, your gf will be really horny and pull your ex in while you're going at it with her. At the same time, your ex may just decide to join in because of your current arrangement with her.

Just beware that your gf doesn't know about these hookups with your ex. And NO gfs like secrets being kept from them, even if they're really open, horny whores.

If you do it right, you'll get some great threesome sex out of them. I just don't know for how long. Eventually your gf will find out you've been fucking your ex on the side and you'll get the boot. But that's not for sure, either.

Good luck!

By steve8211 at 31,Oct,12 18:07 other posts of steve8211 
That's what I was thinking Ray.

By Ray10754 at 31,Oct,12 15:20 other posts of Ray10754 
Some times things are better left as fantisies.
Why take a chance on blowing a good thing for a short period of fun??You could be left out in the cold alone!
Just my thoughts on the issue

Adult Discussion Forum