Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Va J J (no not the dude working at the gas station) and other sexual euphemism's for your danger zone.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #313314 at 08,Nov,12 00:20
Brought to you by request of the ever so lovely lady Bella.

Entries will be updated upon request,or whenever the eff I feel like it.

Similar topics: 1.Looking for Hot Couple to have Bi-Sexual Experience   2.Spanking the Monkey   3.picking up a married man, advice?   4.Balls licked?   5.Rule breakers  

New Comment

Comments:
By #358797 at 24,Aug,13 14:47
I read some erotic bullshit one time that kept referring to the naughty bits as a "moist lotus flower" and a "red hot poker". Needless to say it's impossible to get wet reading a dirty story with euphemisms like that.

On another note, my mom always called a dick a "noodle" and a vag a "puddle". Made for awkward conversations. "You know all he cares about is getting his noodle wet! If he tries to get it near your puddle smack it!" And yes, that's really what she told me. When I was 18 and had been fucking the guy for over a year.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Mom also told me once after a date that the dudes dick looked like "a rotten banana sticking out of a bush".
By #409634 at 24,Aug,13 14:51

I Went to a Catholic School for years, and the nuns used to smack my hands with a ruler if we were caught saying anything they felt was dirty. Yes Vagina was a dirty word. For the longest time I referred to my squishy as my delicate flower for fear of my fingers getting crushed when I masturbated lol, not that the nuns ever saw me do that. I still have trouble to this day using the correct terminology, and I rarely refer to my danger zone as my pussy.
By #358797 at 24,Aug,13 15:04
I have no shame about it. I get bitched at all the time for saying pussy in public.

And that sucks. I'd be pissed as shit if a nun came at me with a ruler. Thank goodness I don't come from a religious background. Lol.

I do refer to touching myself as "fluffing my kitten", though.
By #409634 at 24,Aug,13 15:10
Lol, My parents are very catholic, I hated it. Catholic nuns are a a bitch hehe. I had permanent detention I was so bad, and used to get swats on my ass by the Superior Mother, man for an old broad she hit hard. Thats probably why i'm agnostic now.

My G'ma told me to stay away from the BBC, she said she heard that it was like getting screwed by a summer sausage with a brillo pad attached to it lol.
By #358797 at 24,Aug,13 15:22
my grandma always referred to sex as "bumping uglies". I use that phrase when I can't say fucking.

I'll have to contact my one buddy from school... our sex ed teacher couldn't say penis or vagina, so he gave one point extra credit for each new alternate name we could come up with. The buddy in question listed over a hundred names for a dick. And he's a famous comedian now so they had to have been funny. Unfortunately I was on all kinds of medication and don't remember much about that class other than laughing my ass off and almost pissing myself. I guess the vodka in my water bottle didn't help either. Lol.

By dalsto675 at 14,Nov,12 00:04 other posts of dalsto675 
There is always purple headed yogurt slinger and pocket rocket for cocks and johnsons puke pit for va jay jay

By bella! at 08,Nov,12 18:52 other posts of bella! 
Thank you RadiantEclipse! I used gristle mistle today when commenting on a members erection. The spelling was tweaked a bit; gristle missile.

By #313314 at 08,Nov,12 00:38
The Penis AKA- googoo, junk schlong, scholombo, dick, cock, wiener, pecker, tool, package, meat and two veg, chub, woody, ding dong, doodle, bologna pony, stinky pickle, meat thermotor, pork sword, staff, rod, magic stick, middle leg, third arm, cornholer, jack hammer, knob, skin flute, tally whacker, captain winky, mr. happy, purple headed cobra, lincoln log, twig and berries, sausage and eggs, gristle mistle , pumping pole of penile power, piss pump, etc.
By Ray10754 at 08,Nov,12 00:43 other posts of Ray10754 
One eyed trouser snake

By bella! at 08,Nov,12 00:31 other posts of bella! 
Thank you! C'mon, give some thought to and post terms for dicks too, please?

Adult Discussion Forum