to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

new ideas please

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #317452 at 08,Nov,12 17:42
looking for some ideas for pics please let me know and ill try my best to do them all...lookin forward to your ideas

Similar topics: 1.Need some new suggestions or ideas   2.NEW: Need ideas...   3.ideas   4.Need ideas for new pics   5.Ideas and opinions needed.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #317452 at 08,Nov,12 19:24
bella im just givin people the chance to be the director...the only person you should be speaking the truth to is yourself...your old and not very good lookin either go post your pics on a bbw site but they might not want you there either cause to be a bbw you have to at least look beautiful and you dont...so in closing Bugger off would ya
By #303133 at 08,Nov,12 19:38
If you are going to be rude, at least use proper grammar when doing so. Otherwise, you look like an idiot...
By bella! at 08,Nov,12 19:44 other posts of bella! 
The advice I gave him was spot on, to look at what interests him and try to emulate it. But I guess this member prefers to be submissive as he prefers to have someone direct him.
By #274357 at 09,Nov,12 02:18
Listen, this is a forum.

By posting a topic you have agreed to an unbiased debate. If you are not mature enough to accept those repercussions, please go back to playing with your crayons.

Do not disrespect Bella, here. Newbie.
By Ray10754 at 09,Nov,12 04:00 other posts of Ray10754 
Well stated 2Nice! I have seen this before in the fourm,(If your not prepaired to hear the answer,DONT ask the question)

By bella! at 08,Nov,12 19:54 other posts of bella! 
Although I can not take credit for these words, they seem to fit you;

Just because I post stuff in a public forum, that doesn't give you the right to make comments which disagree with what I say or point out how delusional and stupid my statements are! I reserve the right to call you names, become abusive and pitch a hissy-fit! Unless you agree with me. In that case, you are one of the kindest and smartest people I have ever encountered.

Oh, wait...
The medication is kicking in.
What was I saying?
Um...never mind...

By bella! at 08,Nov,12 18:23 other posts of bella! 
Do you want some advice, for real? Is there a member that posts pics that you think are outta this world or at the very least, interesting? Think about it, what is it that they do right and try to emulate that.

What do you want to hear? Do you want members to tell you to self fuck yourself or jizz into your mouth? C'mon, use your own common sense.

Also, you are the 3rd member posting this type of request/assistance within the last 12 hours. Here's a thought, start a member group and call your group; WE NEED HELP or something snappy so it won't look lack luster and boring! Good luck!

Adult Discussion Forum