Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

The 'C' word

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by tomas1 at 02,May,14 10:37  other posts of tomas1
Why don't many girls like the word cunt? Why is it seen as so derogatory.

I've never been one to abuse and insult the ladies, but in the heat of the moment I find it a real turn on to hear something like "lick my cunt" or "cum in my cunt".

Would you use it girls or mind being told "you have a lovely cunt" or "I can't wait to get inside your cunt"

Similar topics: 1.Wank Song Game   2.The C word   3.The acronym game. With penis   4.Word Chain Game   5.WORD OF THE DAY.....IN A SONG  

New Comment

Comments:
By tomas1 at 04,May,14 12:14 other posts of tomas1 
Seems the majority so far prefer not to use the word. However, a relatively limited number of responses so far. Would be good to get more female opinions. If not directly, maybe members could relay their female partner's opinion. I accept it is generally accepted as a rather harsh insult in normal usage (don't like to hear it myself if I come across some heated exchange). However it's the acceptability (or not) in the 'bedroom department' I'm interested in.

Keep the responses coming and in the mean time check the Wikipedia article on ancient usage entitled Gropecunt Lane.
By #526776 at 13,Dec,17 16:58
I do not like this word at all. Just has a derogatory connotation, in my opinion, as well as in the opinion of most women friends I've ever had the discussion with. I would feel that even in the bedroom it would be too insulting to be used. I wouldn't like it at all.

I agree that the name of the site should be "Show Your Pussy" as well as some of the other members I've seen say the same thing.
By bella! at 13,Dec,17 22:38 other posts of bella! 
If you are with your someone special and in "the bedroom", reference to "cunt" could float. None of my partners have referred to my pussy as a cunt so I can't imagine what my reaction would be if it did happen. Hey, I will let you know IF it happens and if or how I reacted.

By the way, to my knowledge, I've only been referred to as a cunt once. That was here and in the forum, by a SYC member who has a foul mouth and probably just as much testosterone as many of the SYD members.

By #364980 at 02,May,14 20:46
To me its an ugly word that I don't use. I feel its kinda rude and insulting towards the ladies.
By bella! at 02,May,14 21:14 other posts of bella! 
By DeepThroatThis at 13,Dec,17 19:24 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
i also think the name of the site should be changed to...."Show your Pussy". Much warmer and softer approach. Maybe we would get more women here!
By HotFuckerBoy at 13,Dec,17 20:39 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
might be a cultural or regional thing. In the US I think it's regarded as more derogatory, I prefer pussy myself

By PoloFields at 13,Dec,17 15:47 other posts of PoloFields 
I've had women here tell me never to use that word. I do it out of respect.

By leopoldij at 13,Dec,17 14:38 other posts of leopoldij 
One word used in this site, and one I've never heard before, is "hooha". Apparently it is a more polite word as it is used in sentences like

A penis is a penis is a penis just as a hooha is a hooha
END_QUOTE

By #485312 at 15,Dec,16 05:32
who knows why girls do anything??? and if they love it today, that could change tomorrow, the rules are never straight forward ... *lix*

By _avg_ at 04,May,14 04:08 other posts of _avg_ 
Some words just sound vulgar and are an offense to the ears -- and that's one of them (probably has something to do with the terse, abrupt monosyllable bookended by hard consonants).

Couple that with the fact that, in most every instance I've encountered it, the word is used pejoratively and it practically becomes the sexual equivalent of the word 'nigger.' It's too charged to have any meaningfully positive connotation.

Surely it's different across cultures but for my part I favor it's disuse...

By bella! at 02,May,14 11:16 other posts of bella! 
Personally, I don't like the term cunt just as I do not like the term bitch. At least the word bitch has a place when providing the pedigree of a dog. I suppose the term cunt be acceptable in the right setting with the right person.
By spermkiss at 02,May,14 15:32 other posts of spermkiss 
Madam, I agree with you. To me, "cunt" is pretty much the female counterpart to the word "prick" for a man. Both words mean genitalia, but neither would generally be used to describe DESIRABLE genitalia.

For example one might say "That guy has an ugly little prick" and everyone would know that the speaker does not find the man's genitalia attractive. Often it is also applied to the entire man if he's cruel and vicious, as "That guy's a big prick."

For women, if one were to say "Damn, she has a really smelly cunt" everyone would know that the speaker does not want to go there. This word, too, is often applied to the entire woman for example if she is temperamental and difficult to please, as "She's a real cunt."

I think this site's **** site should be called "Show Your Pussy" instead of "Show Your Cunt". Site administrator, are you listening?
--------------------------------------- added after 48 seconds

The word that got censored is s-I-s-t-e-r.
By Rose at 02,May,14 20:05 other posts of Rose 
I am in agreement to change the name to "Show Your Pussy".

By bella! at 02,May,14 21:35 other posts of bella! 
spermkiss, I agree with you 100%! In my opinion, no matter what kind of spin you try to put on the term prick or cunt, they just don't sound nice.

Adult Discussion Forum