Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Cum Dump

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #323308 at 20,Nov,12 20:47
Married closet cock sucker here...my biggest fantasy is to have a hotel room full of thick, meaty cocks. My wife lays on the bed and begins to masturbate. My wife will point to a cock and tell me to suck it and she will continue to go around the room until I choke on each cock multiple times. When the guys are ready to cum they each take turns jerking their cocks while standing over my wife until they shoot their hot load all over her. Once each man has been drained and her body is covered from head to toe in jizz it would be my job to lick her clean, not missing a drop.
So...does this get anyone else as hard as it gets me

Similar topics: 1.About friends lists   2.Want cock   3.Cum dump parties   4.Need a cum-dumpster   5.Dump Trump the Chump  

New Comment

Comments:
By #554098 at 03,Nov,18 03:38
Kinky fantasies are fun, and fantasies, only??
What about if she gets you to get them aroused, and then picks certain ones, maybe the ones with larger, huge, harder dicks, to love you, anally, as you tease another to squirting on her, having that one squirting inside you!? Some squirt on her, for you to clean up, but she motions for others to keep penetrating, and fcking you, as you lick her clean?
What do you do when their stuff drains out of you?

By #181785 at 22,Sep,18 03:10
I would rather have them cum in my mout, but all over me or your wife I would clean it all up.

By knewbi at 19,Sep,18 21:18 other posts of knewbi 
Now THAT is a great fantasy!!!! Got me hard and wanting to try it too.

By #358797 at 15,Jun,13 19:24
Really? Ew.
By #275407 at 18,Sep,18 22:35
I'm with Arexa on this

By tinypenissaggyballs at 18,Sep,18 21:34 other posts of tinypenissaggyballs 
I'd rather have them cum on me!

By slipper at 22,Nov,12 05:49 other posts of slipper 
Don't know about comparative hardness, but I'd LOVE to join you both!!!

Adult Discussion Forum