Recent Posts of member tinypenissaggyballs

By tinypenissaggyballs at 17,Jul,23 15:06
My wife caught me watching gay pounds, now she brings home guys and makes me watch them fuck them then suck there cock hard again and let's them fuck me while I jack off.

By tinypenissaggyballs at 10,Jun,23 20:42
Best blow job I've ever had! Now I give have get the nerve to suck one!

By tinypenissaggyballs at 29,Dec,21 23:54
I'm laying naked playing with my cock in my motel room right now . Ground floor back of motel with the curtain wide open lights off hoping somebody walks by! Very hard not to cum all over, want to wait until somebody can watch!

By tinypenissaggyballs at 23,Aug,21 22:55
Yes, I like it when my wife tells me how big the cock is she's fucking and when she makes me jackoff my tiny cock in front of her friends, male and female, and laugh at me

By tinypenissaggyballs at 21,Jun,20 11:33
I would love to sucks that beautiful cock!

By tinypenissaggyballs at 18,Jun,20 21:07
Nice!!

By tinypenissaggyballs at 03,Jan,19 23:26
hotel room with the curtains open,public park out houses, changing rooms at dept. stores

By tinypenissaggyballs at 03,Jan,19 23:20
hot dog,polish sausage,carrot, cucumber, pait roller ext., dildo, enema, bannana,

By tinypenissaggyballs at 03,Jan,19 23:04
it happened to me once, she was around 35 and chubby i was naked on the bed stroking it and sbout to cum when she came in and there was no stopping she just stood there and watched me until i was done, it was one of the best orgasms ive ever had!

By tinypenissaggyballs at 24,Nov,18 15:17
i have several of me jacking off and cumming, would love to be in one where I was gangbanged and there fun dump!the more guys the better at least 10, all different colors and sizes.

By tinypenissaggyballs at 24,Nov,18 15:07
getting gangbanged with my wife egging them on to fuck my tight ass and laughing at my tiny cock while she fucks those monster cock. being maid to jack off in front of my wifes friends and them fucking me with a strap on.

By tinypenissaggyballs at 11,Nov,18 20:46
Jacking off in front of my bedroom sliders over looking the pool when my step daughter had a pool party with her friends, lots of nice young pussy!

By tinypenissaggyballs at 11,Nov,18 20:42
I love watching guys cumm! Especially if it's a big cock and right in front of my face!

By tinypenissaggyballs at 11,Nov,18 20:40
I like jacking off in hotel rooms naked on the bed with the curtains open!

By tinypenissaggyballs at 18,Sep,18 21:56
i like the thought of other people looking at my tiny cock, but i also like looking at all the different cock on here.

By tinypenissaggyballs at 18,Sep,18 21:41
jacking off in public in front of young girls.

By tinypenissaggyballs at 18,Sep,18 21:36
I'll get a room, go down to the public restroom and leave my room# then wait for the knock on the door, what a rush!

By tinypenissaggyballs at 18,Sep,18 21:34
I'd rather have them cum on me!

By tinypenissaggyballs at 18,Sep,18 21:32
I'll jerk off with the curtains open hoping people walk by and look in,gave quite a few shows that way, got some nice strange cock too!

By tinypenissaggyballs at 18,Sep,18 20:41
my wife brings guys home all the time and makes me suck their cocks!

By tinypenissaggyballs at 18,Sep,18 20:35
i love watching guys jack off, thats why i like being in the center of a circle jerk!

By tinypenissaggyballs at 18,Sep,18 20:28
a big black cock!

By tinypenissaggyballs at 18,Sep,18 20:27
hi, in my recliner with my stepdaughter laying on the couch beside me,i wad under a blanket, but i think she knew!

By tinypenissaggyballs at 07,Sep,18 19:23
nice!

By tinypenissaggyballs at 07,Sep,18 18:59
in my recliner under a blanket with my 18 year old stepdaughter sleeping on the couch, i think!,next to me,i pulled the blanket off and be lying there with my shorts down my feet completly naked a start jerking away, she moved once so I'm not completly sure she was sleeping! shot my load clear over my head i came so hard!!

By tinypenissaggyballs at 07,Sep,18 18:56
hastings mi. ?

By tinypenissaggyballs at 07,Sep,18 18:55
i like to do that to, get completly naked and watch myself in the mirror, i really like the ones that only have the curtains I'll leave just a crack open and jerk away!

By tinypenissaggyballs at 07,Sep,18 18:49
i have a small cock, 3 inches hard, and i like it when my wife brings home sttrangers with big cocks to fuck in front of me. after they cum in her pussy i have to suck and lick him clean and get him hatd again so he he can fuck me while i like his cum out of her pussy.

By tinypenissaggyballs at 07,Sep,18 18:34
i went to a hotel once got a room on the second floor,you had to enter from the outside so you had to walk by the rooms,anyway I left the curtains open about 8 inches got naked on the bed and started jacking off,well there was a const. crew staying in the hotel one of the guys walked by seen me went and got his buddies 8 of them and knocked on my door and asked me if i was having fun pushed their way in and took turns fucking and shoving their cocks down my throat! they fucked me all night long! it was great,when 1 got done fucking me I'd suck them till they got hard again so they could fuck me again! not sure how many times they fucked me but my ass and mouth was full of cum and i was covered it hot sticky cum!! loved every minute

By tinypenissaggyballs at 07,Sep,18 18:03
theres a place by me that has a picnic spot by a river with walk in restrooms (no doors) i go in take my clothes off and step out the door waiting for a car to go buy, feels great standing out in the open naked with a hard on! some of the best orgasms I've ever had.when i was younger 14 i would ride my bike out in the hay field get naked and kack off 3 or 4 cumloads

By tinypenissaggyballs at 05,Sep,18 21:34
i like to jack off for my wife and her friends, and jack off strangers she brings home to fuck.

By tinypenissaggyballs at 05,Sep,18 20:51
cucumber, polish sausage, paint roller ectension

By tinypenissaggyballs at 05,Sep,18 20:48
I'm on the road a lot so i like to jack off on the bed with the curtains opened enough so if somebody were to look they could see me.had quite a few men and women stop and watch,i pretend like i dont know there watching and shot huge loads for them

By tinypenissaggyballs at 05,Sep,18 20:15
i love jacking other guys off, love a nice hot cock in my hand!

By tinypenissaggyballs at 05,Sep,18 20:08
my fantasy is to get caught jacking off by a young girl and then her making me jack off for her friends whenever she wants.

By tinypenissaggyballs at 05,Sep,18 20:03
i love to suck guys off while everybody watches! like to get fucked too!

By tinypenissaggyballs at 05,Sep,18 19:59
when i was 13 i got caught jacking off with my best friend by his older ****, she made us jack each oth

By tinypenissaggyballs at 05,Sep,18 19:50
i like being the center of a circle jerk! jacking all them herd cocks off on my face and chest while i jack myself off, also lobe to jack strangers off wherever i can!