Stay Hard as Steel!!!
Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!
Find local men
to exchange blowjobs
Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!
Are you bigger soft?
This is an Adult Discussion
Forum
of
Show It Off
Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there
Started by
#318192
at 01,Dec,12 19:01
Anyone's softie bigger than mine hard?
Similar topics:
1.
let's vote about "longdick" out or in??
2.
tips on how to get bigger
3.
Who's bigger soft than I am hard?
4.
Cock size v Genetics....
5.
Let's compare our soft cocks
New Comment
Comments:
By
#318192
at
04,Dec,12 23:44
Thanks for all the replies!
By
bluemn7
at
05,Dec,12 13:54
other posts of bluemn7
By
#110229
at
04,Dec,12 10:15
I am about 5.5 inches soft.
[deleted image]
By
WristThick
at
04,Dec,12 00:48
other posts of WristThick
Yes. Easily. lol
By
nekekal
at
02,Dec,12 08:11
other posts of nekekal
Oh yes. You look less than 4 inches hard. I got that beat soft. I have to get a picture with a ruler in it so it shows better.
Adult Discussion Forum
This is discussion forum of
Show It Off
site. If you wish to write a reply, register on that site and post your reply there.
[deleted image]