to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Open Marriage, rules are open for discussion.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #301038 at 03,Dec,12 22:20
When my husband and I got together, we both were 21. He proposed on the third date and I said yes. I've been married before and been with enough men to know, that I couldn't ask a 21 year old to commit to one cunt for the rest of his life. I didn't want my husband to lie, cheat, or suffer cause he can't have what he want. I offered him to be honest about his wishes and desires if he wants to fuck another female. He said that he want's me to be there with him, to have a threesome instead.

I asked if he'd be ok with having a mmw threesome if I ever want one. Now, something you should know about my husband. He is straight, to the point of being homophobic. He is territorial and would not tolerate a naked man in the same bed with him. So he suggested a compromise. I can do whatever I want, as long as he is not involved.

After being married for a while and being apart for many months at a time, I found that compromise very useful. But after we were reunited, I found the idea of having sex with other men not as attractive, even repelling I must say. I still would engage in a threesome with a female if I can find one that my husband and I would be attracted to, even maybe do a couple swap... but single men on their own lost their spell over me. It feels like, as long as I have my husband fucking me, I don't even look at other men. And he didn't express any desire to fuck a female on his own. We moved to a small town, where everybody knows each other and there isn't much fine ass around. So it doesn't feel like an open marriage anymore.

Before the move, we lived in a military town with plenty of lonely married people with their spouses gone a year at a time. It was easy to find someone, who is married, but is alone at the moment, to console each other from an unbearable loneliness. To me, and I can't stress enough, but it's just my opinion, people who have their spouse at home with them, and still looking for some ass on the side, lying to their spouse, making up some stupid excuse to sneak out of the house for two hours to get laid, are just not right and off limits to me. If a men thinks it's ok to lie to his wife of many years, it's ok to lie to me, a girl he just met. It's the necessity to lie in order to get what a men wants, that is so wrong to me. I believe that you can have great sex at home, you picked your spouse and it's been up to you two to figure out how to have some kink between the sheets.

I'm curious about what ya'll forum folk thinks about it?
What rules do you have in your open relationship?
What are your no-no's? Have you ever had a bad experience?