Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Lactating pics of my GF added to my profile

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #219869 at 06,Dec,12 03:26
If you are interested you can see them here:
/member.php?w=219869

Similar topics: 1.lactating tits   2.Milky tits   3.Requests and improvments for the site   4.Has anyone had pics disappear or be added to profile   5.Private pics?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 06,Dec,12 20:41
Sexy. My first wife lactated whenever she was arroused although she had never been pregnant. It was always sexy to see a drop or two on her nipples and good tasting too. If I got her aroused in public she would soak her bra till it began to soak through her blouse. That was turn on for her, me, and everyone nearby.
By #219869 at 06,Dec,12 22:23
Thank you. She loves the feedback
By #7976 at 10,Dec,12 20:19
I love the pix. Your most welcome.

By #303133 at 06,Dec,12 03:27
oh...horray! How the hell did you lactate pics? Your boobs must be magical...
By bella! at 06,Dec,12 03:31 other posts of bella! 
There IS something magical about man boobs!

By #219869 at 06,Dec,12 04:51
Ok, I'll play... How would YOU word it?
By #302293 at 06,Dec,12 05:19
He would word it "I'm a dumb ass and the only thing I know how to do is be a dumbfuck and try to make people look stupid, but the only thing I end up doing is look like a complete fuckface"
By bella! at 06,Dec,12 05:40 other posts of bella! 
To houtxbiguy, perhaps your thread could have been titled; "pics of my GF lactating" because it is unlikely that the pic could lactate.

To Bob1972; harsh words, harsh names. JustWill doesn't make people look stupid, they do it by themselves.
By #302293 at 06,Dec,12 11:23
Just get tired of the sarcasm sometimes. No one is perfect and not everyone words things the right way all the time. We don't need a bully here trying to correct everyone in everything they do. Who gives a flying shit which way it was worded, just read the post and reply without putting everyone down for one reason or another. We're all adults here and don't need the grammar or spelling police fucking with everyone.
By bella! at 06,Dec,12 12:10 other posts of bella! 
Okay.....I understand your frustration but the name calling, was it necessary?

By #233140 at 06,Dec,12 11:41
Aside from the grammatical 'course', I thought the pics were great. I have a set of pics of an old G/F of mine who started lactating on me during our third 'session'. I'll see if I can find them and I'll upload a few of them for everyone's pleasure and amusement

p.s. Her milk tasted fantastic

Adult Discussion Forum