Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Never tried pussy?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #195770 at 18,Dec,12 19:00
If you never licked a pussy. You dont know. I like cock but how could you pass up a beautiful, shaved, pink, juicy pussy? I dont get it? Cock ok. Pussy? WOW.

Similar topics: 1.Hairy pussy   2.eating pussy   3.Hairy pussy?   4.pussy pump   5.PUSSY POWER  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 18,Dec,12 19:48 other posts of spermkiss 
Hey, I'm as queer as a three dollar bill and I've fucked pussy and I've eaten pussy. Most gay men have. Why? Because we have so many opportunities. Being gay is a Major Babe Magnet. I've had so many women come on to me that sometimes I feel as though I have to beat them off with a stick. Smart women know that gay men are better in the sack.
By #164428 at 18,Dec,12 19:50
I've never met such a man. I know some who were with women before realizing their true orientation and coming out. That's awesome!
By spermkiss at 20,Dec,12 20:21 other posts of spermkiss 
Hey babe, I'll bet you have a lot of gay friends. You strike me as being the kind of lady who does. So see if you can get one (or more) of them to bone you. You'll be glad you did. As one female friend I had who liked to bed gay men (myself included) said: "You don't get it as often from a gay man as you do from a straight man, but when you do, it's better."

By #195770 at 20,Dec,12 14:34
Thanks for the info. I think Ive just gone gay. If that gets pussy and cock. What a deal!!!!
By spermkiss at 20,Dec,12 20:16 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, you don't have to go full-on gay to have appeal with the ladies. Being bisexual (or metrosexual as it's often called now) will do. The important thing is not to keep it a secret. Let the ladies know you're versatile.

By hytiger at 18,Dec,12 19:16 other posts of hytiger 
Quite easily, I don't like kippers!
By #195770 at 20,Dec,12 14:36
Say What?

By Gntlmn at 18,Dec,12 19:37 other posts of Gntlmn 
a pussy is far too beautiful to be shaved
By #195770 at 20,Dec,12 14:35
Then again. Why cover it up if its so beautiful?

By #161491 at 19,Dec,12 01:50
From my perspective, cock = WOW. How could you pass up a beautiful, erect, mouthwateringly suckable, cum-spurting cock?

I can appreciate pussy and have had occasional moments of curiosity, but when it's all said and done, man parts are what I love licking.
By #195770 at 20,Dec,12 14:33
Well If you have not had your face in it. You can't imagine how nice it is.

Adult Discussion Forum