to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Domination game?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #317452 at 29,Dec,12 22:41
What is this game about and how do ya play this game?

Similar topics: 1.HELP DOMINATION GAME PLS.   2.Advice to new members re: The Domination Game...   3.To admin. Do u ever think about getting rid of domination game?   4.Small clarification about gift awards   5.The Domination Game:  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 13,Jul,15 18:05 other posts of bella! 
Hold on to your underwear, there's a new player in the Domination Game! No, not him! Not even close and you're getting colder. Do you give up? It's non other than JohnS!

I know! The member that advises everyone to opt out of the game is now a big player!!

So all you members that haven't opted out, JohnS is looking for YOU! Let him be your pimp as he earns more points for himself!

If you are interested in being a sub to JohnS, please leave your name here. Unfortunately, you cannot contact him directly, he only accepts messages from his friends. JohnS will leave you with his final thoughts.......

By JohnS at 20,May,13 11:39 other posts  

As Bella correctly states I do not have, nor do I want, a credit card. For that reason I can never be a paid member unless a benefactor buys me one. 
Also I do not "purchase" points nor do I manipulate the Domination Game as some other members do , I opted out of that nonsense right at the start.
By JustWill at 13,Jul,15 18:23 other posts of JustWill 
I will never, never, never, ever believe this! Not in a gazillion years! JohnS has way too much integrity to actively participate in something that he has constantly told others to avoid. What's next? Are you going to say he is a fan of anal sex?
By #472683 at 13,Jul,15 21:45
Or perhaps he will be joining an esoteric s ecret group.
By bella! at 13,Jul,15 22:15 other posts of bella! 
He's already formed one. Simply, if you are able to correspond with him, you're member, if not, you're just better off!
By #68656 at 15,Jul,15 08:47
My message settings have been set for "all members" for some time now so anyone can contact me.

The DG is just a bit of academic amusement to me, so far I have been purchased by a fake.

And I still do not have a credit card.

Regards the esoteric private group, perhaps I should start one.??

Should I dominate the PRF.???

[deleted image]
By bella! at 15,Jul,15 14:33 other posts of bella! 
Your profile indicates that you're not playing the game. Did spending a couple of hundred points too quick make you go squirrely?

By JustWill at 16,Jul,15 00:54 other posts of JustWill 
Hee-Haw (whack), Hee-Haw (whack), Hee-Haw (whack)

By #68656 at 15,Jul,15 13:02
If the DG involves receiving obtuse and abusive messages like this then I want nothing more to do with it.
Also as can be easily discerned they are not his own words but written by him on behalf of a third party.

"chavvy wrote (Jul 15, 08:16):
Your a complete fraud on here, you have fakes, you burn others points. When will your sorry decline from self appointed site policeman to most hated site member?
[delete] [ban]"
By bella! at 15,Jul,15 14:27 other posts of bella! 
Why would you say these are not chavvy's words? You hunt for fake pictures, fake profiles daily, if chavvy is not legit, surely you would have determined that by now.

Adult Discussion Forum