Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Public Shower

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #234599 at 06,Jan,13 20:54
Anyone have any public shower stories they would like to share? I always get hard idk how to control it. If anyone would like to help me out would be grate to.

Similar topics: 1.Public Hard On   2.Shower pics   3.Please help me?   4.Boner in the public shower   5.PUBLIC SHOWERS!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #286963 at 06,Jan,13 22:49
I was on holiday in Crete 2 years ago, got out of the pool & went for a shower in the mens changing room. The showers were opposite the urinals and didn't have curtains. I was soaping
myself when I became aware of a young guy looking straight at me from the urinal gently playing with himself. This of course was a great turn on for me and immediately began to get a hard on. He seemed impressed with what he saw and began wanking himself furiously and I just stood there playing with my ever enlarging cock encouraging him! Unfortunately, he shot his load very quickly but wanted to see me again - so we did the same thing every day for the rest of the holiday. he even joined me in shower and we had a great time!!!!
By mywusch at 07,Jan,13 17:47 other posts of mywusch 
great story

By #11202 at 07,Jan,13 07:42
You have a nice dick, so just enjoy showing it off...I love to walk around shower rooms with an erection, once you stop worrying about it you learn to love the looks you get from everyone
By spermkiss at 07,Jan,13 16:21 other posts of spermkiss 
Man, do you ever have the right attitude! Erections are normal and natural and a man should never be embarrassed or ashamed about having one. Quite the contrary, he should embrace the situation and enjoy showing it off.

By #220845 at 07,Jan,13 03:05
At the men's spa, sucked some Cock there, saw some beautiful young gay men, hot

By #88520 at 06,Jan,13 22:29
There was one time when it got pretty sexy after a gym class in school. A few girls decided to come to our shower room because they would only get cold water on their side that day. They were pretty good at covering up their titties, but it was still extremely tough for young me to control my cock

By spermkiss at 06,Jan,13 21:27 other posts of spermkiss 
"I always get hard.." Oh, the fun of youth. Keep on getting hard in public showers and any place else and enjoy it. It's fun to get an erection in public. When you get to be my age you'll realize that there are alot of things in life that are worse than having an erection. One of them is NOT having an erection.

Adult Discussion Forum