to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Members you "LOVE"?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #318038 at 19,Jan,13 23:02
Above all I love my wife "Maints-Perfect" then not just the "hots-for" but I do love my "baby-doll (drtyltlgrl)" and there are at least 2 who have left this site foreverz. Tell us...who do you love?

Similar topics: 1.Premium Supporting Members   2.Purging inactive members   3.why have the facility to take points off people!   4.Measured cocks Group - need members   5.What's with new members?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 22,Jan,13 11:56
Obviously he did not love his account as he has closed it.
By bella! at 22,Jan,13 13:33 other posts of bella! 
Don't be silly John, he may have closed the account established under the profile name of Maint-Man, however he has so many more fake accounts.
By #341776 at 22,Jan,13 15:01
True that Bella, true that.
By #345984 at 22,Jan,13 22:04
Really Fairy? I don't Skype often but you're among the incredibly few that I have spoken too. You've been in my garage with both myself and MP. I'll open my skype and check for messages.
By #341776 at 22,Jan,13 23:28
If you really are the MM I used to talk to in chat, and share my music collection with then you wont mind sending me a PM with the name you told me was yours.
By #345984 at 23,Jan,13 21:00
No pics on my page so I can't send PM to you here. Replied via Skype
By #341776 at 23,Jan,13 23:04
I sincerely hope this is the real MM, and not some jack ass's lame brained fucktard attempt at poorly imitating a person who I know is a really nice, and cool person just for the sake of being a complete troll and douche bag. I have checked skype and I don't not see any messages from the supposed MM nor his equally awesome wife.
By bella! at 23,Jan,13 23:18 other posts of bella! 
FairyDust version2.0 you are so intuitive about ppl, what's your take on Maint-Man? I had limited conversations with M-M ( via pm ) but I'm not feelin' that this is the former member.

Adult Discussion Forum