Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Admin. Good job with both sites

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #338125 at 01,Feb,13 01:06
I myself am in management with a very large company. and I know all i ever hear is everything that goes wrong. if everything's going good you never hear a word. I think admin and the IT people along with the programmers here at these 2 sites have done an excellent job. everything seems to be well thought out and the web sites work seamlessly. there has been a lot of gripe forms on the sites, let's give them a pat on the back this time. personally I think everyone has done a great job Thank you

Similar topics: 1.Other sites like this?   2.What are some good cam sites?   3.masturbation sites HELP!   4.*Wake the f*ck up*   5.*Feedback...*  

New Comment

Comments:
By #247457 at 03,Feb,13 07:20
Thanks for the reminder greg101. I have learned myself that "i'll take your lack of critism as a compliment" but it is nice to hear when you've done something well. so to the admin. this site is the best of it's kind.

By admin at 01,Feb,13 01:32 other posts of admin 
It's not common to hear something good, as you pointed out yourself. So I cannot pass this by without saying thank you for you kind words
By #147052 at 01,Feb,13 15:19

By #7976 at 01,Feb,13 04:42
That's a pretty common issue. I've been a technical writer and training developer for many years and although a lot of thought, effort, and time go into developing a first draft and eventually a final product, the only criticism ever offered is when you don't cross a T or dot an I. Fortunately, I've been able to let the water flow off the ducks back as the saying goes but often it takes a lot of patience. Keep up the good work and know that those of us (un)fortunate enough to have been in your place are, although be it quietly most of the time, in your corner.

Adult Discussion Forum