Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

*Feedback...*

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #444014 at 19,Dec,14 00:51
Just a thread to say thanks to admin.

I didn't want to overrun your thread /forum/thread.php?id=23806

I would like to ask the members for their feedback on this site,what do you think would help improve it for everyone.

How do you find navigating this site ?

Can you access things easily ?

Positive or negative what are your thoughts ?

Admin,marketing your own sites and self promoting sucks,but get aggressive with the marketing and promotion and hopefully you can get some new members.

A site logo would be a good idea,people can post the logo easier than a link....I found this site through Google image search checking an ad from craigslist...so IMHO a logo/s for your site is a start ...

You have the features here for a good social networking site I personally believe ...just not displayed in the best way/format.

Thanks again admin.