Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I am hopeless Exhibitionist.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #350959 at 05,Feb,13 19:45
I love to be nude. I am a bi that makes me attracted to both sexes, and Boy have I had fun .... I have driven nude next to row of trucks on a 2 lane highway with heavy traffic which got stuck often with me fully nude and right next to the window of trucks. This time I got stuck next to them for next 100+ miles due to some accident. Many truckers enjoyed looking at me. I could see them passing message on to the next truck as I passed by and the next one would be looking right out of window. I could see them smile and gesture. What a rush it was ... I guess I came 3 times in that run that day !!

I have many more stories of close encounters, encounters and wild times. If you wish I can share with you.

Only thing I ask is you share your stories as well.

Have fun ... You have only one life to live ... LIVE IT UP