Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

faces

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #353716 at 21,Feb,13 20:44
Ok, so this site is an awesome site to be a part of. The only thing I don't understand is why don't more people show their faces? Its obvious that people here have no problem showing off the most secretive parts and sensual parts of their bodies in all different pics and positions. Why are people afraid to show their face? While looking at that "perfect" pair of breasts or that "perfect" cock is sexy, to me the real turn on is looking at the eyes and mouth. Eyes are the window to the soul. Ever catching yourself staring into the eyes of your lover while making love and find yourself a little more aroused?, I do. Call me weird but I for one would enjoy looking at the beautiful eyes that belong to those "perfect" breasts. Let me know how you all feel about this.

Similar topics: 1.showing a woman's face but not your own   2.cum on womens face   3.Why don't men show thier faces on this site?   4.Enough of dicks, pussies and tits. How about we rate faces for a change? :)   5.Smiley faces on profile pages  

New Comment

Comments:
By boy at 21,Feb,13 23:13 other posts of boy 
Well, why don't you start by showing your face then?
By bella! at 21,Feb,13 23:31 other posts of bella! 
My thought exactly!
By #274357 at 01,Mar,13 23:04
Seriously, this guy posted this thread without having a face pic himself?

Classic.
By bella! at 01,Mar,13 23:13 other posts of bella! 
There's a pic of a face now......it just took a week for him to decide whose face he wanted to upload!

By #353716 at 22,Feb,13 19:23
There, I posted a face pic.
By bella! at 01,Mar,13 22:32 other posts of bella! 
Yes, yes you did and that could be just anyone's face.

By #301038 at 21,Feb,13 23:36
faces are for facebook... I won't post my face in a naked pic simply because it can backfire and be used against me at some point in life.
By #278535 at 01,Mar,13 21:31
I agree with you

Adult Discussion Forum