to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

A note to the "bi-curious":

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 22,Feb,13 17:26
Technically, you can only be "curious" until you have done it the first time. After that, you are "practicing".
Unless you just weren't paying attention while giving your first blowjob, have suffered a sucking head wound (which resulted in memory loss) or you are a total moron.
I suggest you take better notes...

Similar topics: 1.Curious in watching..   2.I'm new to this   3.Bi curious?   4.Kinky! Fetishes outside the norm! Wondering who else on this site is into kink   5.bi-curious is a stupid term  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 22,Feb,13 18:21 other posts of bella! 
This was a topic of discussion on my radio station during my morning drive. If you're in the Detroit area, listen to WKQI, 95.5, "MoJo in the Morning" this morning. The show hosts are MoJo, Spike, Shannon, Fletch and producer Rachael. The discussion this morning was of guys that label themselves as being straight but are "curious". It's really a widespread thought that men are straight BUT curious.
By #124665 at 23,Feb,13 07:12
Lmao, I'm not anywhere near there but I did hear that same show on a diferent station! And I was at work. I'm sure ppl were wondering why I seemed so rapt with attention and was listening so intently to such a bizaar topic of discussion on a morning radio program I love being a weirdo
By bella! at 23,Feb,13 22:17 other posts of bella! 
WKQI is one of many radio stations owned by Clear Channel. I believe that they have si$ter station(s) in AZ and I'm guessing that's where you're from. I Heart Radio is a sampling of Clear Channel stations. Tune in and listen to 95.5/MoJo in the Morning, they're wild and funny. The music format during the rest of the day is a'ight if you don't mind hearing the same songs 10 times in 12 hours.
By #124665 at 24,Feb,13 06:29
I'm on the east coast but I know I heard it. I work 12 hour shifts and you'll hear the same fucking songs more then 10 times This makes me h8 almost ALL radio now, it's so repetitive and the songs that are "hits" make me h8 society that made them so Really, who REQUESTS to a DJ to hear a hit song that is going to be played within the next 10 minutes anyway?! I'll stop before I go on a maddening rant about all things I find anger me about modern youth culture

By #324757 at 23,Feb,13 18:26
Maybe, bi-curious are gay

By #201583 at 22,Feb,13 20:16
Trying to figure out what side of the rainbow someone wakes up on is for the birds. "Should I be gay today or just a little? Should I be straight and go suck 5 or 6 guys off at the glory hole?" Orientation should be "confused" instead of curious. Orientation is such a taboo subject with some people. They are on a site with pictures of cocks all over it and you would figure that some people could at least be less homophobic. That would be like going to a wine tasting and not liking wine.
By #303133 at 22,Feb,13 22:57
I do not like "whine".
None the less, I continue to visit the forum...
By #201583 at 22,Feb,13 23:45
Whiners don't get to hear me moan or growl.

Adult Discussion Forum