Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Your Sperm Under a Microscope?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #348328 at 05,Mar,13 17:02
Has anyone ever had the idea to look at their cum/sperm under a microscope? I wonder what x' lenses it would take to even see it?

Similar topics: 1.Quality of sperm + photo   2.Saving Sperm in a container   3.Cum is NOT stored in your balls!   4.Inseminational thoughts   5.Being a sex slave  

New Comment

Comments:
By #147052 at 06,Mar,13 15:08
Most of the guys here probably do not have many sperm in their ejaculate. Too much stroking or sex depletes the the sperm bank.

By #6568 at 06,Mar,13 11:38
Yes, I have done this (some years ago now) using a 'Beck' medical microscope with 700x magnification......As I remember, I failed completely with my first two attempts but got good results using oil between condensor/slide underside and between the oil bath objective and cover glass....

....As ever with microscopy, it's the careful prep with the sample (and careful setting up of light source/condensor) that gives the results

By #285354 at 05,Mar,13 20:20
That might be interesting to see, but it's too late for me. I've had a vasectomy!

By bigone21 at 05,Mar,13 18:19 other posts of bigone21 
haha! i did that 30 years ago... quite a busy sight! i felt proud as a young man!

Adult Discussion Forum