Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

How to remove hair around the ass (and some in) ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #335052 at 14,Mar,13 20:33
Like the topic says, how do you remove hair on the ass, and some around the butthole?

Similar topics: 1.Depilation techniques.   2.Do I need to remove this pic?   3.hair remove cream   4.Best way to remove hair   5.Hair removal, shaving  

New Comment

Comments:
By #301038 at 16,Mar,13 04:05
Use electro razor, while squatting over a small mirror. Use baby powder to make it easier. Using a razor will cause a lot of irritation! I use this one, it'a a bit pricy, but it works like a champ, the cheaper one, snags hair and can cut you...
By #23212 at 16,Mar,13 06:48

By #23212 at 16,Mar,13 05:32
You could try the Philips (Norelco) Bodygroom.

By spermkiss at 14,Mar,13 21:25 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, how did you remove the hair on your crotch? I'm guessing that you shaved it. So shave your ass.

'Sorry, I guess that was a kind of flippant answer. Yes, I know from personal experience that shaving your own ass isn't easy. Therefore if you like being hairless and want to be so permanently, consider laser hair removal. I had it done, front and back, about ten years ago and I love it.

You're a really hairy guy, so you'd probably at least four or five sessions (maybe more) for complete removal. I had three on my crotch, two on my underarms and one on my chest.

But please, please, please don't even consider removing your heavenly leg hair. The thick, black hair on your legs is spectacular. You'd be super hot with hairy legs but completely hairless everywhere else. And if you had a black beard, that would be even better.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

How 'bout some photos of your ass? Maybe leaning forward so your cheeks are spread and we can get a good look at your hairy crack and your treasure hole.
By pifad at 14,Mar,13 23:07 other posts of pifad 
By spermkiss at 15,Mar,13 05:58 other posts of spermkiss 
So, what do you like? His hairy legs or the idea of getting a peek at his hairy ass crack? Or both?

Adult Discussion Forum