Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

deepthroat

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #364730 at 16,Mar,13 14:24
deepthroat is difficult ?

Similar topics: 1.WHO COULD DEEPTHROAT ME???   2.Could you deepthroat mine?   3.wife deepthroat   4.Deepthroat and cum   5.I can deepthroat at least 7.5 inches, how about you? :)  

New Comment

Comments:
By bigone21 at 16,Mar,13 17:38 other posts of bigone21 
no, it's not difficult, be relaxed take your sweet time and try master your gag-reflex. your uvula is not used to this, so you have to practice. a good way is to yawn, and try sliding it down your throat.

and when you have practiced, slide down deep on mine!

By #588373 at 01,Jun,19 03:09
Practice is 4 ur sake because of teeth and a throat thats like hitting a wall
But even a pro like me would require at least 45 minutes to get u down to where I could lick ur nuts
It takes a while for my thrt to start producing that precum like real thick slobber that lubes my thrt.
Plus in ykur case lining my throat up to ur cock like a sword swallower would be necessary
BUT AFTER I FINALLY GET IT DOWN YOU COULD EVEN START THROAT FUCKIN SO LONG AS EVERY FEW STROKES YOUD PULL YOUR COCK OUT UNTIL ITS JUST IN MY MOUTH
GAGGING OR CHOKING DOESN'T MAKE ME PANIC OR BITE EVER but if you want a great bj you will understand just finding a cocksucker who can throat you is enuff 4 you to make that small concession.
I am a born cocksucker but I started out actually suckin hating it and when a man came along who hit the C Spot in my thrt( Cocksuckers G Spot) that changed but I was terrible.
I bought dildoes and practiced with my gag reflexes watched videos of cocksuckers techniques in action and in orporated then graduated to bigger dildos, and finally one about 9x 7 1/2 and it took months to finally train my throat and mouth. Because u really have to open it wide.
I said that to say you should find a seasoned cocksucker who really luvs sucking cock and licking nuts serving a man. And let anyone else keep practicing on men who are not quite so big.

By #286963 at 16,Mar,13 16:59
Like everything else, the more you practice the better and easier it becomes, until in the end a cock will slip down your throat with ease, because you are relaxed about it and will give your partner endless pleasure..
By pifad at 16,Mar,13 17:11 other posts of pifad 
Agreed! Take it slow and work those muscles. I love throating cock.

Adult Discussion Forum