Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

The boredom of virtual sex and other bullshit...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #301038 at 20,Mar,13 11:08
Inspired by a last night conversation.

This guy was pushing a cock of someone else in my face all night, trying to talk me into riding his cock, he ended up being fake and deleted his account as soon, as I pointed out his fakeness.

Anyways, I told him from the start that his dick was too big and I wasn't interested, but he wouldn't shut up about how great his cock is going to feel inside of me, and that he is sure, that I'm going to like it. What I don't understand is why such persistence, if he will never see me, why bother putting so much effort into getting me to say "Yes", especially on a fake profile?

And he is not the only one. There are plenty of men, who fight so desperately for some attention from me, even though they have no real chances with me.

Can someone tell me what this is all about? Why a man needs to hear, that I want his dick inside of me so bad?

Similar topics: 1.Virtual sex   2.Who are you trying to fool   3.Girls virtual sex preferences   4.*THE NET*   5.Virtual sex chat app for Android  

New Comment

Comments:
By #201583 at 20,Mar,13 18:21
I personally blame testosterone. That stuff shuts off man's ability to think straight. In high doses it can cause overconfidence and pussy vision. If the guy has a hardon and a high level of testosterone it can lead to one handed typing and a bad case of CAP LOCK syndrome. Then again some men just feel that they have a penis that every woman wants, and the bigger the rod, bigger the ego.
By bella! at 20,Mar,13 18:45 other posts of bella! 
I love seeing you in the forum! Not only are you handsome and sexy as #@! $!! you're so smart!
By #201583 at 20,Mar,13 18:48
Thank you, Bella. You just turned my frown upside down.

By #360361 at 07,Apr,13 17:50
Cumbrain: Are you taking estrogen? Do you sit while you pee???
By #201583 at 07,Apr,13 19:19
I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful, but how old are you? Men have a peepee. They stand to pee. Only much older men, or disabled men sit to pee. Are you picking on the elderly or disabled? As for taking estrogen, why would I want to take your **** of choice? It clearly kills brain cells. Remember the commercial, "This is your brain. This is your brain on drugs." How about this one? "A mind is a terrible thing to waste." I do have to commend you though, your vocabulary is improving. Have you been practicing with your See-and-say? You earned a smiley face, print it out and hang it on your refrigerator, . You can even take it down to the local pub and show all of your friends. Man, they will be proud of you. They may even be so impressed that you might be asked to be a honorary member of Mensa. Keep up the hard work! When the going gets tough, just remember that quitters never win. Keep your chin up, you will be on your way to complex sentences in no time.

By #362795 at 22,Mar,13 06:56
I reckon , it`s to polish up his ego . He`s probably got a small willie .

By Gntlmn at 21,Mar,13 03:00 other posts of Gntlmn 
.....on the other hand...it'd be refreshing to have a woman "in my face" bragging how deep her cunt is....'guess estrogen produces calm & restraint

By #124665 at 20,Mar,13 11:13
Um.. Cuz you're sexy and popular get used to it oh and.. I'd love to stuff my medium sized cock into you over and over again, I think you'll like it, deal with it

Adult Discussion Forum