to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Sucking cock for first time!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #368356 at 31,Mar,13 01:46
Need pointers; I figure if I'm going to do this (looking forward to it!) I want to be a good quality cocksucker!!

Similar topics: 1.First Man   2.Time spent sucking cock...   3.I'm Thinking of Sucking a Big Cock   4.First time ever sucking cock?   5.Wanting to suck a really big cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By #368356 at 31,Mar,13 18:05
Cum on all you self-professed cocksuckers!! Time is nigh, give me some pointers so my first time is worth the wait and I'll be called upon time & time again!
By spermkiss at 31,Mar,13 20:31 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm trying. Twice now I've typed out some tips for you, but the system locked up and the message didn't post.

By spermkiss at 31,Mar,13 03:00 other posts of spermkiss 
Just relax and do what comes naturally. You probably won't be the best cocksucker in the world your first time out (practice makes perfect), but if the guy knows it's your first time he'll be totally charmed. He'll be honored that his is your first cock to suck and you could give him the worst blow job in the world but he'll be satisfied. Trust me on this. And let us know how it went.
By #368356 at 31,Mar,13 03:21
Will do! Might have a chance of mutual sucking with a guy tomorrow, but I will be his first cock to suck, also!
By spermkiss at 31,Mar,13 20:02 other posts of spermkiss 
Wow! You're going to give each other your mouth cherries. Way to go. There is no greater bond between two men than to suck each other off and swallow each other's sperm.

Adult Discussion Forum