Using Just Your Hands!

Wanting to suck a really big cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #583851 at 27,May,19 08:20
Hi
I have never sucked a cock. But I have a fantasy about sucking a big one
Like 7 inches minimum

What’s your first time stories about sucking a big cock and tasting the load ?

Similar topics: 1.anyone want young willing cock?   2.Sucking another cock   3.wanting to suck cock   4.Best or Worse Chat Up Lines   5.Love men but don't like cock... my sexuality is weird...  

New Comment

Comments:
By Fixittight at 12,Jan,24 01:53 other posts of Fixittight 
It's been a while like years. But when Craigslist was up and running. I was at the time doing a party favors of the very fast kind. And having sucked on a few cocks prior. I Halle Berry deep rooted curiosity or it would be like to have such a large thing in my mouth. So I placed the ad wanting someone with a large cock to PNP. To my shock it didn't take long. The reply had a title saying will this work and there was an attachment. When I opened it up I was almost skeptical. It was exactly what I had in mind when I posted the ad. Should we set up and get together the following weekend he showed up at my house about 7:00 and we began to smoke out. I smoke two point of and getting them head rushes and the Goosebumps all over my body and I looked at myself well let's see what what you got there. I'll be down in the picture was not lying. He pulled out this very large dick semi hard cock that ended up growing to be a little over 10 inches. Over the next hour I proceeded worshiping that massive cock with my mouth. You know though it was an outright amazing experience it almost spoiled me in a way. The only thing I do regret about the whole situation. Is the guy was actually kind of meek very mellow and I would be more long lines of looking for something just like that except from somebody that is very aggressive

By thicknsmooth at 31,May,23 03:43 other posts of thicknsmooth 
How is this thick smooth one for you?

By Sir-Skittles at 21,Oct,21 17:35 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Tecsan up yer game??
By tecsan at 22,Oct,21 06:21 other posts of tecsan 
My suggestion for you is for you to take your own damn liberal advice...You sent piss ass freddy and look where it is.../

By tecsan at 22,Oct,21 06:23 other posts of tecsan 
My suggestion for you is for you to take your own damn liberl advice...You sent piss ass freddy and look where it is...
By Sir-Skittles at 22,Oct,21 13:35 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Tecsan still struggling with that whole cut and paste thing? Clearly yes, because you can't spell for shit. Ratchet cunt
By tecsan at 23,Oct,21 07:38 other posts of tecsan 
Actually, I spell more correctly than you bitch...
By Dev01 at 20,Dec,21 23:52 other posts of Dev01 
As we can see, Just another example

A BBC has penatrated the frontal lobal area.
By tecsan at 22,Dec,21 06:56 other posts of tecsan 
Did you mean temporal/parietal lobe dumb ass...
By Dev01 at 22,Dec,21 07:09 other posts of Dev01 
Wow the princess found Google. Google your shit cocksucking ability and if you gonna lie, get good Mr January

Poor ladyboy, did momma buy the wrong size skirt or the granny pants too big for a pumped clit. Fuck pizza, I have sent you a blow up unicorn for your Olympic pool. Just remember to return the pool to your neighbours kids after Xmas princess 👸 xxx
By tecsan at 24,Dec,21 09:59 other posts of tecsan 
You seem to have your panties in a wad...Did sis not satisfy you last night or could you not find a dick to suck??????Come on and answer, which is it bitch...???
By Dev01 at 24,Dec,21 11:05 other posts of Dev01 
Thanks panty wearing nothingman. Santa gonna gape you tiny ass like your clit idiot. Merry fuckin Xmas Mr Hands
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

[deleted image]

Your brain is smaller than your man clit.. suck it up 👸 princess
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Doh!!!!!
By tecsan at 26,Dec,21 07:00 other posts of tecsan 
This coming from a brain dead cocksucker...

By tecsan at 26,Dec,21 07:04 other posts of tecsan 
Just another reference to a comedy like shittles...Hell, these son of a bitches are smart as hell right???Meaning creators of south park and the simpsons...Now tell shittles to go back to his meaningless engineering job for the us gov as it claims...We have identified one faggot working for the gov if its story is true...No wonder the libturds won last time...People like shittles...Probably trying to breed us out...Good fucking luck queer bitch shittles...

By tecsan at 26,Dec,21 07:28 other posts of tecsan 
A queer response with nothing better to do than to search the internet for this pic between suck cock or hugging sis, which I think is all he would do since sis is female...

By tecsan at 29,Dec,21 08:20 other posts of tecsan 
You think so bitch...Chat real time and we will see who googles...

By tecsan at 24,Dec,21 10:00 other posts of tecsan 
A dick has penetrated your ass when sis went to piss...Should have pissed on you...

By HotFuckerBoy at 20,Dec,21 01:14 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
Hahahaha
By tecsan at 26,Dec,21 06:59 other posts of tecsan 
Laugh at the truth...Prove me a queer bitch...Doesnt take much to prove most guys here cocksuckers including shittles...Think about it shittles spelled with a 'k' ...A rainbow of flavor for it...GAG...
By Dev01 at 26,Dec,21 09:55 other posts of Dev01 
Symantic blockage
By tecsan at 27,Dec,21 08:45 other posts of tecsan 
Guess so for coward bitches that block now go fuck sis bitch...

By tecsan at 27,Dec,21 08:46 other posts of tecsan 
What a fucking cocksucker douche bag you are bitch...
--------------------------------------- added after 109 seconds

Gather sis and start attacking...We know you are a coward bitch on your own fuckhead...

By tecsan at 27,Dec,21 08:50 other posts of tecsan 
What a fucking cocksucker douche bag you are bitch...You will soon learn that I do don give a shit...You can be a faggot...Just stay the hell away from me bitch...😀 😃 😄 😁 😆 😅 😂 🤣 🥲 ☺️ 😊 😇 🙂 🙃 😉 😌 😍 🥰 😘 😗 😙 😚 😋 😛 😝 😜 🤪 🤨 🧐 🤓 😎 🥸 🤩 🥳 😏 😒 😞 😔 😟 😕 🙁 ☹️ 😣 😖 😫 😩 🥺 😢 😭 😤 😠 😡 🤬 🤯 😳 🥵 🥶 😱 😨 😰 😥 😓 🤗 🤔 🤭 🤫 🤥 😶 😐 😑 😬 🙄 😯 😦 😧 😮 😲 🥱 😴 🤤 😪 😵 🤐 🥴 🤢 🤮 🤧 😷 🤒 🤕 🤑 🤠 😈 👿 👹 👺 🤡 💩 👻 💀 ☠️ 👽 👾 🤖 🎃 😺 😸 😹 😻 😼 😽 🙀 😿 😾
👋 🤚 🖐 ✋ 🖖 👌 🤌 🤏 ✌️ 🤞 🤟 🤘 🤙 👈 👉 👆 🖕 👇 ☝️ 👍 👎 ✊ 👊 🤛 🤜 👏 🙌 👐 🤲 🤝 🙏 ✍️ 💅 🤳 💪 🦾 🦵 🦿 🦶 👣 👂 🦻 👃 🫀 🫁 🧠 🦷 🦴 👀 👁 👅 👄 💋 🩸

👶 👧 🧒 👦 👩 🧑 👨 👩‍🦱 🧑‍🦱 👨‍🦱 👩‍🦰 🧑‍🦰 👨‍🦰 👱‍♀️ 👱 👱‍♂️ 👩‍🦳 🧑‍🦳 👨‍🦳 👩‍🦲 🧑‍🦲 👨‍🦲 🧔 👵 🧓 👴 👲 👳‍♀️ 👳 👳‍♂️ 🧕 👮‍♀️ 👮 👮‍♂️ 👷‍♀️ 👷 👷‍♂️ 💂‍♀️ 💂 💂‍♂️ 🕵️‍♀️ 🕵️ 🕵️‍♂️ 👩‍⚕️ 🧑‍⚕️ 👨‍⚕️ 👩‍🌾 🧑‍🌾 👨‍🌾 👩‍🍳 🧑‍🍳 👨‍🍳 👩‍🎓 🧑‍🎓 👨‍🎓 👩‍🎤 🧑‍🎤 👨‍🎤 👩‍🏫 🧑‍🏫 👨‍🏫 👩‍🏭 🧑‍🏭 👨‍🏭 👩‍💻 🧑‍💻 👨‍💻 👩‍💼 🧑‍💼 👨‍💼 👩‍🔧 🧑‍🔧 👨‍🔧 👩‍🔬 🧑‍🔬 👨‍🔬 👩‍🎨 🧑‍🎨 👨‍🎨 👩‍🚒 🧑‍🚒 👨‍🚒 👩‍✈️ 🧑‍✈️ 👨‍✈️ 👩‍🚀 🧑‍🚀 👨‍🚀 👩‍⚖️ 🧑‍⚖️ 👨‍⚖️ 👰‍♀️ 👰 👰‍♂️ 🤵‍♀️ 🤵 🤵‍♂️ 👸 🤴 🥷 🦸‍♀️ 🦸 🦸‍♂️ 🦹‍♀️ 🦹 🦹‍♂️ 🤶 🧑‍🎄 🎅 🧙‍♀️ 🧙 🧙‍♂️ 🧝‍♀️ 🧝 🧝‍♂️ 🧛‍♀️ 🧛 🧛‍♂️ 🧟‍♀️ 🧟 🧟‍♂️ 🧞‍♀️ 🧞 🧞‍♂️ 🧜‍♀️ 🧜 🧜‍♂️ 🧚‍♀️ 🧚 🧚‍♂️ 👼 🤰 🤱 👩‍🍼 🧑‍🍼 👨‍🍼 🙇‍♀️ 🙇 🙇‍♂️ 💁‍♀️ 💁 💁‍♂️ 🙅‍♀️ 🙅 🙅‍♂️ 🙆‍♀️ 🙆 🙆‍♂️ 🙋‍♀️ 🙋 🙋‍♂️ 🧏‍♀️ 🧏 🧏‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦 🤦‍♂️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷 🤷‍♂️ 🙎‍♀️ 🙎 🙎‍♂️ 🙍‍♀️ 🙍 🙍‍♂️ 💇‍♀️ 💇 💇‍♂️ 💆‍♀️ 💆 💆‍♂️ 🧖‍♀️ 🧖 🧖‍♂️ 💅 🤳 💃 🕺 👯‍♀️ 👯 👯‍♂️ 🕴 👩‍🦽 🧑‍🦽 👨‍🦽 👩‍🦼 🧑‍🦼 👨‍🦼 🚶‍♀️ 🚶 🚶‍♂️ 👩‍🦯 🧑‍🦯 👨‍🦯 🧎‍♀️ 🧎 🧎‍♂️ 🏃‍♀️ 🏃 🏃‍♂️ 🧍‍♀️ 🧍 🧍‍♂️ 👭 🧑‍🤝‍🧑 👬 👫 👩‍❤️‍👩 💑 👨‍❤️‍👨 👩‍❤️‍👨 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 💏 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 👪 👨‍👩‍👦 👨‍👩‍👧 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧 👨‍👨‍👦 👨‍👨‍👧 👨‍👨‍👧‍👦 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦 👨‍👨‍👧‍👧 👩‍👩‍👦 👩‍👩‍👧 👩‍👩‍👧‍👦 👩‍👩‍👦‍👦 👩‍👩‍👧‍👧 👨‍👦 👨‍👦‍👦 👨‍👧 👨‍👧‍👦 👨‍👧‍👧 👩‍👦 👩‍👦‍👦 👩‍👧 👩‍👧‍👦 👩‍👧‍👧 🗣 👤
🧳 🌂 ☂️ 🧵 🪡 🪢 🧶 👓 🕶 🥽 🥼 🦺 👔 👕 👖 🧣 🧤 🧥 🧦 👗 👘 🥻 🩴 🩱 🩲 🩳 👙 👚 👛 👜 👝 🎒 👞 👟 🥾 🥿 👠 👡 🩰 👢 👑 👒 🎩 🎓 🧢 ⛑ 🪖 💄 💍 💼

👋🏻 🤚🏻 🖐🏻 ✋🏻 🖖🏻 👌🏻 🤌🏻 🤏🏻 ✌🏻 🤞🏻 🤟🏻 🤘🏻 🤙🏻 👈🏻 👉🏻 👆🏻 🖕🏻 👇🏻 ☝🏻 👍🏻 👎🏻 ✊🏻 👊🏻 🤛🏻 🤜🏻 👏🏻 🙌🏻 👐🏻 🤲🏻 🙏🏻 ✍🏻 💅🏻 🤳🏻 💪🏻 🦵🏻 🦶🏻 👂🏻 🦻🏻 👃🏻 👶🏻 👧🏻 🧒🏻 👦🏻 👩🏻 🧑🏻 👨🏻 👩🏻‍🦱 🧑🏻‍🦱 👨🏻‍🦱 👩🏻‍🦰 🧑🏻‍🦰 👨🏻‍🦰 👱🏻‍♀️ 👱🏻 👱🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍🦳 🧑🏻‍🦳 👨🏻‍🦳 👩🏻‍🦲 🧑🏻‍🦲 👨🏻‍🦲 🧔🏻 👵🏻 🧓🏻 👴🏻 👲🏻 👳🏻‍♀️ 👳🏻 👳🏻‍♂️ 🧕🏻 👮🏻‍♀️ 👮🏻 👮🏻‍♂️ 👷🏻‍♀️ 👷🏻 👷🏻‍♂️ 💂🏻‍♀️ 💂🏻 💂🏻‍♂️ 🕵🏻‍♀️ 🕵🏻 🕵🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍⚕️ 🧑🏻‍⚕️ 👨🏻‍⚕️ 👩🏻‍🌾 🧑🏻‍🌾 👨🏻‍🌾 👩🏻‍🍳 🧑🏻‍🍳 👨🏻‍🍳 👩🏻‍🎓 🧑🏻‍🎓 👨🏻‍🎓 👩🏻‍🎤 🧑🏻‍🎤 👨🏻‍🎤 👩🏻‍🏫 🧑🏻‍🏫 👨🏻‍🏫 👩🏻‍🏭 🧑🏻‍🏭 👨🏻‍🏭 👩🏻‍💻 🧑🏻‍💻 👨🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💼 🧑🏻‍💼 👨🏻‍💼 👩🏻‍🔧 🧑🏻‍🔧 👨🏻‍🔧 👩🏻‍🔬 🧑🏻‍🔬 👨🏻‍🔬 👩🏻‍🎨 🧑🏻‍🎨 👨🏻‍🎨 👩🏻‍🚒 🧑🏻‍🚒 👨🏻‍🚒 👩🏻‍✈️ 🧑🏻‍✈️ 👨🏻‍✈️ 👩🏻‍🚀 🧑🏻‍🚀 👨🏻‍🚀 👩🏻‍⚖️ 🧑🏻‍⚖️ 👨🏻‍⚖️ 👰🏻‍♀️ 👰🏻 👰🏻‍♂️ 🤵🏻‍♀️ 🤵🏻 🤵🏻‍♂️ 👸🏻 🤴🏻 🥷🏻 🦸🏻‍♀️ 🦸🏻 🦸🏻‍♂️ 🦹🏻‍♀️ 🦹🏻 🦹🏻‍♂️ 🤶🏻 🧑🏻‍🎄 🎅🏻 🧙🏻‍♀️ 🧙🏻 🧙🏻‍♂️ 🧝🏻‍♀️ 🧝🏻 🧝🏻‍♂️ 🧛🏻‍♀️ 🧛🏻 🧛🏻‍♂️ 🧜🏻‍♀️ 🧜🏻 🧜🏻‍♂️ 🧚🏻‍♀️ 🧚🏻 🧚🏻‍♂️ 👼🏻 🤰🏻 🤱🏻 👩🏻‍🍼 🧑🏻‍🍼 👨🏻‍🍼 🙇🏻‍♀️ 🙇🏻 🙇🏻‍♂️ 💁🏻‍♀️ 💁🏻 💁🏻‍♂️ 🙅🏻‍♀️ 🙅🏻 🙅🏻‍♂️ 🙆🏻‍♀️ 🙆🏻 🙆🏻‍♂️ 🙋🏻‍♀️ 🙋🏻 🙋🏻‍♂️ 🧏🏻‍♀️ 🧏🏻 🧏🏻‍♂️ 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻 🤦🏻‍♂️ 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤷🏻 🤷🏻‍♂️ 🙎🏻‍♀️ 🙎🏻 🙎🏻‍♂️ 🙍🏻‍♀️ 🙍🏻 🙍🏻‍♂️ 💇🏻‍♀️ 💇🏻 💇🏻‍♂️ 💆🏻‍♀️ 💆🏻 💆🏻‍♂️ 🧖🏻‍♀️ 🧖🏻 🧖🏻‍♂️ 💃🏻 🕺🏻 🕴🏻 👩🏻‍🦽 🧑🏻‍🦽 👨🏻‍🦽 👩🏻‍🦼 🧑🏻‍🦼 👨🏻‍🦼 🚶🏻‍♀️ 🚶🏻 🚶🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍🦯 🧑🏻‍🦯 👨🏻‍🦯 🧎🏻‍♀️ 🧎🏻 🧎🏻‍♂️ 🏃🏻‍♀️ 🏃🏻 🏃🏻‍♂️ 🧍🏻‍♀️ 🧍🏻 🧍🏻‍♂️ 👭🏻 🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻 👬🏻 👫🏻 🧗🏻‍♀️ 🧗🏻 🧗🏻‍♂️ 🏇🏻 🏂🏻 🏌🏻‍♀️ 🏌🏻 🏌🏻‍♂️ 🏄🏻‍♀️ 🏄🏻 🏄🏻‍♂️ 🚣🏻‍♀️ 🚣🏻 🚣🏻‍♂️ 🏊🏻‍♀️ 🏊🏻 🏊🏻‍♂️ ⛹🏻‍♀️ ⛹🏻 ⛹🏻‍♂️ 🏋🏻‍♀️ 🏋🏻 🏋🏻‍♂️ 🚴🏻‍♀️ 🚴🏻 🚴🏻‍♂️ 🚵🏻‍♀️ 🚵🏻 🚵🏻‍♂️ 🤸🏻‍♀️ 🤸🏻 🤸🏻‍♂️ 🤽🏻‍♀️ 🤽🏻 🤽🏻‍♂️ 🤾🏻‍♀️ 🤾🏻 🤾🏻‍♂️ 🤹🏻‍♀️ 🤹🏻 🤹🏻‍♂️ 🧘🏻‍♀️ 🧘🏻 🧘🏻‍♂️ 🛀🏻 🛌🏻

😀 😃 😄 😁 😆 😅 😂 🤣 🥲 ☺️ 😊 😇 🙂 🙃 😉 😌 😍 🥰 😘 😗 😙 😚 😋 😛 😝 😜 🤪 🤨 🧐 🤓 😎 🥸 🤩 🥳 😏 😒 😞 😔 😟 😕 🙁 ☹️ 😣 😖 😫 😩 🥺 😢 😭 😤 😠 😡 🤬 🤯 😳 🥵 🥶 😱 😨 😰 😥 😓 🤗 🤔 🤭 🤫 🤥 😶 😐 😑 😬 🙄 😯 😦 😧 😮 😲 🥱 😴 🤤 😪 😵 🤐 🥴 🤢 🤮 🤧 😷 🤒 🤕 🤑 🤠 😈 👿 👹 👺 🤡 💩 👻 💀 ☠️ 👽 👾 🤖 🎃 😺 😸 😹 😻 😼 😽 🙀 😿 😾
👋 🤚 🖐 ✋ 🖖 👌 🤌 🤏 ✌️ 🤞 🤟 🤘 🤙 👈 👉 👆 🖕 👇 ☝️ 👍 👎 ✊ 👊 🤛 🤜 👏 🙌 👐 🤲 🤝 🙏 ✍️ 💅 🤳 💪 🦾 🦵 🦿 🦶 👣 👂 🦻 👃 🫀 🫁 🧠 🦷 🦴 👀 👁 👅 👄 💋 🩸

👶 👧 🧒 👦 👩 🧑 👨 👩‍🦱 🧑‍🦱 👨‍🦱 👩‍🦰 🧑‍🦰 👨‍🦰 👱‍♀️ 👱 👱‍♂️ 👩‍🦳 🧑‍🦳 👨‍🦳 👩‍🦲 🧑‍🦲 👨‍🦲 🧔 👵 🧓 👴 👲 👳‍♀️ 👳 👳‍♂️ 🧕 👮‍♀️ 👮 👮‍♂️ 👷‍♀️ 👷 👷‍♂️ 💂‍♀️ 💂 💂‍♂️ 🕵️‍♀️ 🕵️ 🕵️‍♂️ 👩‍⚕️ 🧑‍⚕️ 👨‍⚕️ 👩‍🌾 🧑‍🌾 👨‍🌾 👩‍🍳 🧑‍🍳 👨‍🍳 👩‍🎓 🧑‍🎓 👨‍🎓 👩‍🎤 🧑‍🎤 👨‍🎤 👩‍🏫 🧑‍🏫 👨‍🏫 👩‍🏭 🧑‍🏭 👨‍🏭 👩‍💻 🧑‍💻 👨‍💻 👩‍💼 🧑‍💼 👨‍💼 👩‍🔧 🧑‍🔧 👨‍🔧 👩‍🔬 🧑‍🔬 👨‍🔬 👩‍🎨 🧑‍🎨 👨‍🎨 👩‍🚒 🧑‍🚒 👨‍🚒 👩‍✈️ 🧑‍✈️ 👨‍✈️ 👩‍🚀 🧑‍🚀 👨‍🚀 👩‍⚖️ 🧑‍⚖️ 👨‍⚖️ 👰‍♀️ 👰 👰‍♂️ 🤵‍♀️ 🤵 🤵‍♂️ 👸 🤴 🥷 🦸‍♀️ 🦸 🦸‍♂️ 🦹‍♀️ 🦹 🦹‍♂️ 🤶 🧑‍🎄 🎅 🧙‍♀️ 🧙 🧙‍♂️ 🧝‍♀️ 🧝 🧝‍♂️ 🧛‍♀️ 🧛 🧛‍♂️ 🧟‍♀️ 🧟 🧟‍♂️ 🧞‍♀️ 🧞 🧞‍♂️ 🧜‍♀️ 🧜 🧜‍♂️ 🧚‍♀️ 🧚 🧚‍♂️ 👼 🤰 🤱 👩‍🍼 🧑‍🍼 👨‍🍼 🙇‍♀️ 🙇 🙇‍♂️ 💁‍♀️ 💁 💁‍♂️ 🙅‍♀️ 🙅 🙅‍♂️ 🙆‍♀️ 🙆 🙆‍♂️ 🙋‍♀️ 🙋 🙋‍♂️ 🧏‍♀️ 🧏 🧏‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦 🤦‍♂️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷 🤷‍♂️ 🙎‍♀️ 🙎 🙎‍♂️ 🙍‍♀️ 🙍 🙍‍♂️ 💇‍♀️ 💇 💇‍♂️ 💆‍♀️ 💆 💆‍♂️ 🧖‍♀️ 🧖 🧖‍♂️ 💅 🤳 💃 🕺 👯‍♀️ 👯 👯‍♂️ 🕴 👩‍🦽 🧑‍🦽 👨‍🦽 👩‍🦼 🧑‍🦼 👨‍🦼 🚶‍♀️ 🚶 🚶‍♂️ 👩‍🦯 🧑‍🦯 👨‍🦯 🧎‍♀️ 🧎 🧎‍♂️ 🏃‍♀️ 🏃 🏃‍♂️ 🧍‍♀️ 🧍 🧍‍♂️ 👭 🧑‍🤝‍🧑 👬 👫 👩‍❤️‍👩 💑 👨‍❤️‍👨 👩‍❤️‍👨 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 💏 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 👪 👨‍👩‍👦 👨‍👩‍👧 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧 👨‍👨‍👦 👨‍👨‍👧 👨‍👨‍👧‍👦 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦 👨‍👨‍👧‍👧 👩‍👩‍👦 👩‍👩‍👧 👩‍👩‍👧‍👦 👩‍👩‍👦‍👦 👩‍👩‍👧‍👧 👨‍👦 👨‍👦‍👦 👨‍👧 👨‍👧‍👦 👨‍👧‍👧 👩‍👦 👩‍👦‍👦 👩‍👧 👩‍👧‍👦 👩‍👧‍👧 🗣 👤
🧳 🌂 ☂️ 🧵 🪡 🪢 🧶 👓 🕶 🥽 🥼 🦺 👔 👕 👖 🧣 🧤 🧥 🧦 👗 👘 🥻 🩴 🩱 🩲 🩳 👙 👚 👛 👜 👝 🎒 👞 👟 🥾 🥿 👠 👡 🩰 👢 👑 👒 🎩 🎓 🧢 ⛑ 🪖 💄 💍 💼

👋🏻 🤚🏻 🖐🏻 ✋🏻 🖖🏻 👌🏻 🤌🏻 🤏🏻 ✌🏻 🤞🏻 🤟🏻 🤘🏻 🤙🏻 👈🏻 👉🏻 👆🏻 🖕🏻 👇🏻 ☝🏻 👍🏻 👎🏻 ✊🏻 👊🏻 🤛🏻 🤜🏻 👏🏻 🙌🏻 👐🏻 🤲🏻 🙏🏻 ✍🏻 💅🏻 🤳🏻 💪🏻 🦵🏻 🦶🏻 👂🏻 🦻🏻 👃🏻 👶🏻 👧🏻 🧒🏻 👦🏻 👩🏻 🧑🏻 👨🏻 👩🏻‍🦱 🧑🏻‍🦱 👨🏻‍🦱 👩🏻‍🦰 🧑🏻‍🦰 👨🏻‍🦰 👱🏻‍♀️ 👱🏻 👱🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍🦳 🧑🏻‍🦳 👨🏻‍🦳 👩🏻‍🦲 🧑🏻‍🦲 👨🏻‍🦲 🧔🏻 👵🏻 🧓🏻 👴🏻 👲🏻 👳🏻‍♀️ 👳🏻 👳🏻‍♂️ 🧕🏻 👮🏻‍♀️ 👮🏻 👮🏻‍♂️ 👷🏻‍♀️ 👷🏻 👷🏻‍♂️ 💂🏻‍♀️ 💂🏻 💂🏻‍♂️ 🕵🏻‍♀️ 🕵🏻 🕵🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍⚕️ 🧑🏻‍⚕️ 👨🏻‍⚕️ 👩🏻‍🌾 🧑🏻‍🌾 👨🏻‍🌾 👩🏻‍🍳 🧑🏻‍🍳 👨🏻‍🍳 👩🏻‍🎓 🧑🏻‍🎓 👨🏻‍🎓 👩🏻‍🎤 🧑🏻‍🎤 👨🏻‍🎤 👩🏻‍🏫 🧑🏻‍🏫 👨🏻‍🏫 👩🏻‍🏭 🧑🏻‍🏭 👨🏻‍🏭 👩🏻‍💻 🧑🏻‍💻 👨🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💼 🧑🏻‍💼 👨🏻‍💼 👩🏻‍🔧 🧑🏻‍🔧 👨🏻‍🔧 👩🏻‍🔬 🧑🏻‍🔬 👨🏻‍🔬 👩🏻‍🎨 🧑🏻‍🎨 👨🏻‍🎨 👩🏻‍🚒 🧑🏻‍🚒 👨🏻‍🚒 👩🏻‍✈️ 🧑🏻‍✈️ 👨🏻‍✈️ 👩🏻‍🚀 🧑🏻‍🚀 👨🏻‍🚀 👩🏻‍⚖️ 🧑🏻‍⚖️ 👨🏻‍⚖️ 👰🏻‍♀️ 👰🏻 👰🏻‍♂️ 🤵🏻‍♀️ 🤵🏻 🤵🏻‍♂️ 👸🏻 🤴🏻 🥷🏻 🦸🏻‍♀️ 🦸🏻 🦸🏻‍♂️ 🦹🏻‍♀️ 🦹🏻 🦹🏻‍♂️ 🤶🏻 🧑🏻‍🎄 🎅🏻 🧙🏻‍♀️ 🧙🏻 🧙🏻‍♂️ 🧝🏻‍♀️ 🧝🏻 🧝🏻‍♂️ 🧛🏻‍♀️ 🧛🏻 🧛🏻‍♂️ 🧜🏻‍♀️ 🧜🏻 🧜🏻‍♂️ 🧚🏻‍♀️ 🧚🏻 🧚🏻‍♂️ 👼🏻 🤰🏻 🤱🏻 👩🏻‍🍼 🧑🏻‍🍼 👨🏻‍🍼 🙇🏻‍♀️ 🙇🏻 🙇🏻‍♂️ 💁🏻‍♀️ 💁🏻 💁🏻‍♂️ 🙅🏻‍♀️ 🙅🏻 🙅🏻‍♂️ 🙆🏻‍♀️ 🙆🏻 🙆🏻‍♂️ 🙋🏻‍♀️ 🙋🏻 🙋🏻‍♂️ 🧏🏻‍♀️ 🧏🏻 🧏🏻‍♂️ 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻 🤦🏻‍♂️ 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤷🏻 🤷🏻‍♂️ 🙎🏻‍♀️ 🙎🏻 🙎🏻‍♂️ 🙍🏻‍♀️ 🙍🏻 🙍🏻‍♂️ 💇🏻‍♀️ 💇🏻 💇🏻‍♂️ 💆🏻‍♀️ 💆🏻 💆🏻‍♂️ 🧖🏻‍♀️ 🧖🏻 🧖🏻‍♂️ 💃🏻 🕺🏻 🕴🏻 👩🏻‍🦽 🧑🏻‍🦽 👨🏻‍🦽 👩🏻‍🦼 🧑🏻‍🦼 👨🏻‍🦼 🚶🏻‍♀️ 🚶🏻 🚶🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍🦯 🧑🏻‍🦯 👨🏻‍🦯 🧎🏻‍♀️ 🧎🏻 🧎🏻‍♂️ 🏃🏻‍♀️ 🏃🏻 🏃🏻‍♂️ 🧍🏻‍♀️ 🧍🏻 🧍🏻‍♂️ 👭🏻 🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻 👬🏻 👫🏻 🧗🏻‍♀️ 🧗🏻 🧗🏻‍♂️ 🏇🏻 🏂🏻 🏌🏻‍♀️ 🏌🏻 🏌🏻‍♂️ 🏄🏻‍♀️ 🏄🏻 🏄🏻‍♂️ 🚣🏻‍♀️ 🚣🏻 🚣🏻‍♂️ 🏊🏻‍♀️ 🏊🏻 🏊🏻‍♂️ ⛹🏻‍♀️ ⛹🏻 ⛹🏻‍♂️ 🏋🏻‍♀️ 🏋🏻 🏋🏻‍♂️ 🚴🏻‍♀️ 🚴🏻 🚴🏻‍♂️ 🚵🏻‍♀️ 🚵🏻 🚵🏻‍♂️ 🤸🏻‍♀️ 🤸🏻 🤸🏻‍♂️ 🤽🏻‍♀️ 🤽🏻 🤽🏻‍♂️ 🤾🏻‍♀️ 🤾🏻 🤾🏻‍♂️

By tecsan at 29,Dec,21 08:21 other posts of tecsan 
Up your game bitch...And shut your cocksucking mouth shittles bitch...
By Dev01 at 29,Dec,21 18:44 other posts of Dev01 
bitch...You will soon learn that I do don give a shit...You can be a faggot...Just stay the hell away from me bitch...😀 😃 😄 😁 😆 😅 😂 🤣 🥲 ☺️ 😊 😇 🙂 🙃 😉 😌 😍 🥰 😘 😗 😙 😚 😋 😛 😝 😜 🤪 🤨 🧐 🤓 😎 🥸 🤩 🥳 😏 😒 😞 😔 😟 😕 🙁 ☹️ 😣 😖 😫 😩 🥺 😢 😭 😤 😠 😡 🤬 🤯 😳 🥵 🥶 😱 😨 😰 😥 😓 🤗 🤔 🤭 🤫 🤥 😶 😐 😑 😬 🙄 😯 😦 😧 😮 😲 🥱 😴 🤤 😪 😵 🤐 🥴 🤢 🤮 🤧 😷 🤒 🤕 🤑 🤠 😈 👿 👹 👺 🤡 💩 👻 💀 ☠️ 👽 👾 🤖 🎃 😺 😸 😹 😻 😼 😽 🙀 😿 😾

👋🏻 🤚🏻 🖐🏻 ✋🏻 🖖🏻 👌🏻 🤌🏻 🤏🏻 ✌🏻 🤞🏻 🤟🏻 🤘🏻 🤙🏻 👈🏻 👉🏻 👆🏻 🖕🏻 👇🏻 ☝🏻 👍🏻 👎🏻 ✊🏻 👊🏻 🤛🏻 🤜🏻 👏🏻 🙌🏻 👐🏻 🤲🏻 🙏🏻 ✍🏻 💅🏻 🤳🏻 💪🏻 🦵🏻 🦶🏻 👂🏻 🦻🏻 👃🏻 👶🏻 👧🏻 🧒🏻 👦🏻 👩🏻 🧑🏻 👨🏻 👩🏻‍🦱 🧑🏻‍🦱 👨🏻‍🦱 👩🏻‍🦰 🧑🏻‍🦰 👨🏻‍🦰 👱🏻‍♀️ 👱🏻 👱🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍🦳 🧑🏻‍🦳 👨🏻‍🦳 👩🏻‍🦲 🧑🏻‍🦲 👨🏻‍🦲 🧔🏻 👵🏻 🧓🏻 👴🏻 👲🏻 👳🏻‍♀️ 👳🏻 👳🏻‍♂️ 🧕🏻 👮🏻‍♀️ 👮🏻 👮🏻‍♂️ 👷🏻‍♀️ 👷🏻 👷🏻‍♂️ 💂🏻‍♀️ 💂🏻 💂🏻‍♂️ 🕵🏻‍♀️ 🕵🏻 🕵🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍⚕️ 🧑🏻‍⚕️ 👨🏻‍⚕️ 👩🏻‍🌾 🧑🏻‍🌾 👨🏻‍🌾 👩🏻‍🍳 🧑🏻‍🍳 👨🏻‍🍳 👩🏻‍🎓 🧑🏻‍🎓 👨🏻‍🎓 👩🏻‍🎤 🧑🏻‍🎤 👨🏻‍🎤 👩🏻‍🏫 🧑🏻‍🏫 👨🏻‍🏫 👩🏻‍🏭 🧑🏻‍🏭 👨🏻‍🏭 👩🏻‍💻 🧑🏻‍💻 👨🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💼 🧑🏻‍💼 👨🏻‍💼 👩🏻‍🔧 🧑🏻‍🔧 👨🏻‍🔧 👩🏻‍🔬 🧑🏻‍🔬 👨🏻‍🔬 👩🏻‍🎨 🧑🏻‍🎨 👨🏻‍🎨 👩🏻‍🚒 🧑🏻‍🚒 👨🏻‍🚒 👩🏻‍✈️ 🧑🏻‍✈️ 👨🏻‍✈️ 👩🏻‍🚀 🧑🏻‍🚀 👨🏻‍🚀 👩🏻‍⚖️ 🧑🏻‍⚖️ 👨🏻‍⚖️ 👰🏻‍♀️ 👰🏻 👰🏻‍♂️ 🤵🏻‍♀️ 🤵🏻 🤵🏻‍♂️ 👸🏻 🤴🏻 🥷🏻 🦸🏻‍♀️ 🦸🏻 🦸🏻‍♂️ 🦹🏻‍♀️ 🦹🏻 🦹🏻‍♂️ 🤶🏻 🧑🏻‍🎄 🎅🏻 🧙🏻‍♀️ 🧙🏻 🧙🏻‍♂️ 🧝🏻‍♀️ 🧝🏻 🧝🏻‍♂️ 🧛🏻‍♀️ 🧛🏻 🧛🏻‍♂️ 🧜🏻‍♀️ 🧜🏻 🧜🏻‍♂️ 🧚🏻‍♀️ 🧚🏻 🧚🏻‍♂️ 👼🏻 🤰🏻 🤱🏻 👩🏻‍🍼 🧑🏻‍🍼 👨🏻‍🍼 🙇🏻‍♀️ 🙇🏻 🙇🏻‍♂️ 💁🏻‍♀️ 💁🏻 💁🏻‍♂️ 🙅🏻‍♀️ 🙅🏻 🙅🏻‍♂️ 🙆🏻‍♀️ 🙆🏻 🙆🏻‍♂️ 🙋🏻‍♀️ 🙋🏻 🙋🏻‍♂️ 🧏🏻‍♀️ 🧏🏻 🧏🏻‍♂️ 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻 🤦🏻‍♂️ 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤷🏻 🤷🏻‍♂️ 🙎🏻‍♀️ 🙎🏻 🙎🏻‍♂️ 🙍🏻‍♀️ 🙍🏻 🙍🏻‍♂️ 💇🏻‍♀️ 💇🏻 💇🏻‍♂️ 💆🏻‍♀️ 💆🏻 💆🏻‍♂️ 🧖🏻‍♀️ 🧖🏻 🧖🏻‍♂️ 💃🏻 🕺🏻 🕴🏻 👩🏻‍🦽 🧑🏻‍🦽 👨🏻‍🦽 👩🏻‍🦼 🧑🏻‍🦼 👨🏻‍🦼 🚶🏻‍♀️ 🚶🏻 🚶🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍🦯 🧑🏻‍🦯 👨🏻‍🦯 🧎🏻‍♀️ 🧎🏻 🧎🏻‍♂️ 🏃🏻‍♀️ 🏃🏻 🏃🏻‍♂️ 🧍🏻‍♀️ 🧍🏻 🧍🏻‍♂️ 👭🏻 🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻 👬🏻 👫🏻 🧗🏻‍♀️ 🧗🏻 🧗🏻‍♂️ 🏇🏻 🏂🏻 🏌🏻‍♀️ 🏌🏻 🏌🏻‍♂️ 🏄🏻‍♀️ 🏄🏻 🏄🏻‍♂️ 🚣🏻‍♀️ 🚣🏻 🚣🏻‍♂️ 🏊🏻‍♀️ 🏊🏻 🏊🏻‍♂️ ⛹🏻‍♀️ ⛹🏻 ⛹🏻‍♂️ 🏋🏻‍♀️ 🏋🏻 🏋🏻‍♂️ 🚴🏻‍♀️ 🚴🏻 🚴🏻‍♂️ 🚵🏻‍♀️ 🚵🏻 🚵🏻‍♂️ 🤸🏻‍♀️ 🤸🏻 🤸🏻‍♂️ 🤽🏻‍♀️ 🤽🏻 🤽🏻‍♂️ 🤾🏻‍♀️ 🤾🏻 🤾🏻‍♂️ 🤹🏻‍♀️ 🤹🏻 🤹🏻‍♂️ 🧘🏻‍♀️ 🧘🏻 🧘🏻‍♂️ 🛀🏻 🛌🏻

😀 😃 😄 😁 😆 😅 😂 🤣 🥲 ☺️ 😊 😇 🙂 🙃 😉 😌 😍 🥰 😘 😗 😙 😚 😋 😛 😝 😜 🤪 🤨 🧐 🤓 😎 🥸 🤩 🥳 😏 😒 😞 😔 😟 😕 🙁 ☹️ 😣 😖 😫 😩 🥺 😢 😭 😤 😠 😡 🤬 🤯 😳 🥵 🥶 😱 😨 😰 😥 😓 🤗 🤔 🤭 🤫 🤥 😶 😐 😑 😬 🙄 😯 😦 😧 😮 😲 🥱 😴 🤤 😪 😵 🤐 🥴 🤢 🤮 🤧 😷 🤒 🤕 🤑 🤠 😈 👿 👹 👺 🤡 💩 👻 💀 ☠️ 👽 👾 🤖 🎃 😺 😸 😹 😻 😼 😽 🙀 😿 😾

👋🏻 🤚🏻 🖐🏻 ✋🏻 🖖🏻 👌🏻 🤌🏻 🤏🏻 ✌🏻 🤞🏻 🤟🏻 🤘🏻 🤙🏻 👈🏻 👉🏻 👆🏻 🖕🏻 👇🏻 ☝🏻 👍🏻 👎🏻 ✊🏻 👊🏻 🤛🏻 🤜🏻 👏🏻 🙌🏻 👐🏻 🤲🏻 🙏🏻 ✍🏻 💅🏻 🤳🏻 💪🏻 🦵🏻 🦶🏻 👂🏻 🦻🏻 👃🏻 👶🏻 👧🏻 🧒🏻 👦🏻 👩🏻 🧑🏻 👨🏻 👩🏻‍🦱 🧑🏻‍🦱 👨🏻‍🦱 👩🏻‍🦰 🧑🏻‍🦰 👨🏻‍🦰 👱🏻‍♀️ 👱🏻 👱🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍🦳 🧑🏻‍🦳 👨🏻‍🦳 👩🏻‍🦲 🧑🏻‍🦲 👨🏻‍🦲 🧔🏻 👵🏻 🧓🏻 👴🏻 👲🏻 👳🏻‍♀️ 👳🏻 👳🏻‍♂️ 🧕🏻 👮🏻‍♀️ 👮🏻 👮🏻‍♂️ 👷🏻‍♀️ 👷🏻 👷🏻‍♂️ 💂🏻‍♀️ 💂🏻 💂🏻‍♂️ 🕵🏻‍♀️ 🕵🏻 🕵🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍⚕️ 🧑🏻‍⚕️ 👨🏻‍⚕️ 👩🏻‍🌾 🧑🏻‍🌾 👨🏻‍🌾 👩🏻‍🍳 🧑🏻‍🍳 👨🏻‍🍳 👩🏻‍🎓 🧑🏻‍🎓 👨🏻‍🎓 👩🏻‍🎤 🧑🏻‍🎤 👨🏻‍🎤 👩🏻‍🏫 🧑🏻‍🏫 👨🏻‍🏫 👩🏻‍🏭 🧑🏻‍🏭 👨🏻‍🏭 👩🏻‍💻 🧑🏻‍💻 👨🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💼 🧑🏻‍💼 👨🏻‍💼 👩🏻‍🔧 🧑🏻‍🔧 👨🏻‍🔧 👩🏻‍🔬 🧑🏻‍🔬 👨🏻‍🔬 👩🏻‍🎨 🧑🏻‍🎨 👨🏻‍🎨 👩🏻‍🚒 🧑🏻‍🚒 👨🏻‍🚒 👩🏻‍✈️ 🧑🏻‍✈️ 👨🏻‍✈️ 👩🏻‍🚀 🧑🏻‍🚀 👨🏻‍🚀 👩🏻‍⚖️ 🧑🏻‍⚖️ 👨🏻‍⚖️ 👰🏻‍♀️ 👰🏻 👰🏻‍♂️ 🤵🏻‍♀️ 🤵🏻 🤵🏻‍♂️ 👸🏻 🤴🏻 🥷🏻 🦸🏻‍♀️ 🦸🏻 🦸🏻‍♂️ 🦹🏻‍♀️ 🦹🏻 🦹🏻‍♂️ 🤶🏻 🧑🏻‍🎄 🎅🏻 🧙🏻‍♀️ 🧙🏻 🧙🏻‍♂️ 🧝🏻‍♀️ 🧝🏻 🧝🏻‍♂️ 🧛🏻‍♀️ 🧛🏻 🧛🏻‍♂️ 🧜🏻‍♀️ 🧜🏻 🧜🏻‍♂️ 🧚🏻‍♀️ 🧚🏻 🧚🏻‍♂️ 👼🏻 🤰🏻 🤱🏻 👩🏻‍🍼 🧑🏻‍🍼 👨🏻‍🍼 🙇🏻‍♀️ 🙇🏻 🙇🏻‍♂️ 💁🏻‍♀️ 💁🏻 💁🏻‍♂️ 🙅🏻‍♀️ 🙅🏻 🙅🏻‍♂️ 🙆🏻‍♀️ 🙆🏻 🙆🏻‍♂️ 🙋🏻‍♀️ 🙋🏻 🙋🏻‍♂️ 🧏🏻‍♀️ 🧏🏻 🧏🏻‍♂️ 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻 🤦🏻‍♂️ 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤷🏻 🤷🏻‍♂️ 🙎🏻‍♀️ 🙎🏻 🙎🏻‍♂️ 🙍🏻‍♀️ 🙍🏻 🙍🏻‍♂️ 💇🏻‍♀️ 💇🏻 💇🏻‍♂️ 💆🏻‍♀️ 💆🏻 💆🏻‍♂️ 🧖🏻‍♀️ 🧖🏻 🧖🏻‍♂️ 💃🏻 🕺🏻 🕴🏻 👩🏻‍🦽 🧑🏻‍🦽 👨🏻‍🦽 👩🏻‍🦼 🧑🏻‍🦼 👨🏻‍🦼 🚶🏻‍♀️ 🚶🏻 🚶🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍🦯 🧑🏻‍🦯 👨🏻‍🦯 🧎🏻‍♀️ 🧎🏻 🧎🏻‍♂️ 🏃🏻‍♀️ 🏃🏻 🏃🏻‍♂️ 🧍🏻‍♀️ 🧍🏻 🧍🏻‍♂️ 👭🏻 🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻 👬🏻 👫🏻 🧗🏻‍♀️ 🧗🏻 🧗🏻‍♂️ 🏇🏻 🏂🏻 🏌🏻‍♀️ 🏌🏻 🏌🏻‍♂️ 🏄🏻‍♀️ 🏄🏻 🏄🏻‍♂️ 🚣🏻‍♀️ 🚣🏻 🚣🏻‍♂️ 🏊🏻‍♀️ 🏊🏻 🏊🏻‍♂️ ⛹🏻‍♀️ ⛹🏻 ⛹🏻‍♂️ 🏋🏻‍♀️ 🏋🏻 🏋🏻‍♂️ 🚴🏻‍♀️ 🚴🏻 🚴🏻‍♂️ 🚵🏻‍♀️ 🚵🏻 🚵🏻‍♂️ 🤸🏻‍♀️ 🤸🏻 🤸🏻‍♂️ 🤽🏻‍♀️ 🤽🏻 🤽🏻‍♂️ 🤾🏻‍♀️ 🤾🏻 🤾🏻‍♂️
By Sir-Skittles at 29,Dec,21 20:35 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
When Lady Tecsan gets frustrated, she posts a lot of emojis!

By tecsan at 02,Jan,22 09:49 other posts of tecsan 
Just emojis created and sent to me by shittles...

By tecsan at 02,Jan,22 09:50 other posts of tecsan 
Example.....😀 😃 😄 😁 😆 😅 😂 🤣 🥲 ☺️ 😊 😇 🙂 🙃 😉 😌 😍 🥰 😘 😗 😙 😚 😋 😛 😝 😜 🤪 🤨 🧐 🤓 😎 🥸 🤩 🥳 😏 😒 😞 😔 😟 😕 🙁 ☹️ 😣 😖 😫 😩 🥺 😢 😭 😤 😠 😡 🤬 🤯 😳 🥵 🥶 😱 😨 😰 😥 😓 🤗 🤔 🤭 🤫 🤥 😶 😐 😑 😬 🙄 😯 😦 😧 😮 😲 🥱 😴 🤤 😪 😵 🤐 🥴 🤢 🤮 🤧 😷 🤒 🤕 🤑 🤠 😈 👿 👹 👺 🤡 💩 👻 💀 ☠️ 👽 👾 🤖 🎃 😺 😸 😹 😻 😼 😽 🙀 😿 😾

👋🏻 🤚🏻 🖐🏻 ✋🏻 🖖🏻 👌🏻 🤌🏻 🤏🏻 ✌🏻 🤞🏻 🤟🏻 🤘🏻 🤙🏻 👈🏻 👉🏻 👆🏻 🖕🏻 👇🏻 ☝🏻 👍🏻 👎🏻 ✊🏻 👊🏻 🤛🏻 🤜🏻 👏🏻 🙌🏻 👐🏻 🤲🏻 🙏🏻 ✍🏻 💅🏻 🤳🏻 💪🏻 🦵🏻 🦶🏻 👂🏻 🦻🏻 👃🏻 👶🏻 👧🏻 🧒🏻 👦🏻 👩🏻 🧑🏻 👨🏻 👩🏻‍🦱 🧑🏻‍🦱 👨🏻‍🦱 👩🏻‍🦰 🧑🏻‍🦰 👨🏻‍🦰 👱🏻‍♀️ 👱🏻 👱🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍🦳 🧑🏻‍🦳 👨🏻‍🦳 👩🏻‍🦲 🧑🏻‍🦲 👨🏻‍🦲 🧔🏻 👵🏻 🧓🏻 👴🏻 👲🏻 👳🏻‍♀️ 👳🏻 👳🏻‍♂️ 🧕🏻 👮🏻‍♀️ 👮🏻 👮🏻‍♂️ 👷🏻‍♀️ 👷🏻 👷🏻‍♂️ 💂🏻‍♀️ 💂🏻 💂🏻‍♂️ 🕵🏻‍♀️ 🕵🏻 🕵🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍⚕️ 🧑🏻‍⚕️ 👨🏻‍⚕️ 👩🏻‍🌾 🧑🏻‍🌾 👨🏻‍🌾 👩🏻‍🍳 🧑🏻‍🍳 👨🏻‍🍳 👩🏻‍🎓 🧑🏻‍🎓 👨🏻‍🎓 👩🏻‍🎤 🧑🏻‍🎤 👨🏻‍🎤 👩🏻‍🏫 🧑🏻‍🏫 👨🏻‍🏫 👩🏻‍🏭 🧑🏻‍🏭 👨🏻‍🏭 👩🏻‍💻 🧑🏻‍💻 👨🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💼 🧑🏻‍💼 👨🏻‍💼 👩🏻‍🔧 🧑🏻‍🔧 👨🏻‍🔧 👩🏻‍🔬 🧑🏻‍🔬 👨🏻‍🔬 👩🏻‍🎨 🧑🏻‍🎨 👨🏻‍🎨 👩🏻‍🚒 🧑🏻‍🚒 👨🏻‍🚒 👩🏻‍✈️ 🧑🏻‍✈️ 👨🏻‍✈️ 👩🏻‍🚀 🧑🏻‍🚀 👨🏻‍🚀 👩🏻‍⚖️ 🧑🏻‍⚖️ 👨🏻‍⚖️ 👰🏻‍♀️ 👰🏻 👰🏻‍♂️ 🤵🏻‍♀️ 🤵🏻 🤵🏻‍♂️ 👸🏻 🤴🏻 🥷🏻 🦸🏻‍♀️ 🦸🏻 🦸🏻‍♂️ 🦹🏻‍♀️ 🦹🏻 🦹🏻‍♂️ 🤶🏻 🧑🏻‍🎄 🎅🏻 🧙🏻‍♀️ 🧙🏻 🧙🏻‍♂️ 🧝🏻‍♀️ 🧝🏻 🧝🏻‍♂️ 🧛🏻‍♀️ 🧛🏻 🧛🏻‍♂️ 🧜🏻‍♀️ 🧜🏻 🧜🏻‍♂️ 🧚🏻‍♀️ 🧚🏻 🧚🏻‍♂️ 👼🏻 🤰🏻 🤱🏻 👩🏻‍🍼 🧑🏻‍🍼 👨🏻‍🍼 🙇🏻‍♀️ 🙇🏻 🙇🏻‍♂️ 💁🏻‍♀️ 💁🏻 💁🏻‍♂️ 🙅🏻‍♀️ 🙅🏻 🙅🏻‍♂️ 🙆🏻‍♀️ 🙆🏻 🙆🏻‍♂️ 🙋🏻‍♀️ 🙋🏻 🙋🏻‍♂️ 🧏🏻‍♀️ 🧏🏻 🧏🏻‍♂️ 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻 🤦🏻‍♂️ 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤷🏻 🤷🏻‍♂️ 🙎🏻‍♀️ 🙎🏻 🙎🏻‍♂️ 🙍🏻‍♀️ 🙍🏻 🙍🏻‍♂️ 💇🏻‍♀️ 💇🏻 💇🏻‍♂️ 💆🏻‍♀️ 💆🏻 💆🏻‍♂️ 🧖🏻‍♀️ 🧖🏻 🧖🏻‍♂️ 💃🏻 🕺🏻 🕴🏻 👩🏻‍🦽 🧑🏻‍🦽 👨🏻‍🦽 👩🏻‍🦼 🧑🏻‍🦼 👨🏻‍🦼 🚶🏻‍♀️ 🚶🏻 🚶🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍🦯 🧑🏻‍🦯 👨🏻‍🦯 🧎🏻‍♀️ 🧎🏻 🧎🏻‍♂️ 🏃🏻‍♀️ 🏃🏻 🏃🏻‍♂️ 🧍🏻‍♀️ 🧍🏻 🧍🏻‍♂️ 👭🏻 🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻 👬🏻 👫🏻 🧗🏻‍♀️ 🧗🏻 🧗🏻‍♂️ 🏇🏻 🏂🏻 🏌🏻‍♀️ 🏌🏻 🏌🏻‍♂️ 🏄🏻‍♀️ 🏄🏻 🏄🏻‍♂️ 🚣🏻‍♀️ 🚣🏻 🚣🏻‍♂️ 🏊🏻‍♀️ 🏊🏻 🏊🏻‍♂️ ⛹🏻‍♀️ ⛹🏻 ⛹🏻‍♂️ 🏋🏻‍♀️ 🏋🏻 🏋🏻‍♂️ 🚴🏻‍♀️ 🚴🏻 🚴🏻‍♂️ 🚵🏻‍♀️ 🚵🏻 🚵🏻‍♂️ 🤸🏻‍♀️ 🤸🏻 🤸🏻‍♂️ 🤽🏻‍♀️ 🤽🏻 🤽🏻‍♂️ 🤾🏻‍♀️ 🤾🏻 🤾🏻‍♂️ 🤹🏻‍♀️ 🤹🏻 🤹🏻‍♂️ 🧘🏻‍♀️ 🧘🏻

By tecsan at 02,Jan,22 09:51 other posts of tecsan 
Then stop replying to me faggot coward bitch.....😀 😃 😄 😁 😆 😅 😂 🤣 🥲 ☺️ 😊 😇 🙂 🙃 😉 😌 😍 🥰 😘 😗 😙 😚 😋 😛 😝 😜 🤪 🤨 🧐 🤓 😎 🥸 🤩 🥳 😏 😒 😞 😔 😟 😕 🙁 ☹️ 😣 😖 😫 😩 🥺 😢 😭 😤 😠 😡 🤬 🤯 😳 🥵 🥶 😱 😨 😰 😥 😓 🤗 🤔 🤭 🤫 🤥 😶 😐 😑 😬 🙄 😯 😦 😧 😮 😲 🥱 😴 🤤 😪 😵 🤐 🥴 🤢 🤮 🤧 😷 🤒 🤕 🤑 🤠 😈 👿 👹 👺 🤡 💩 👻 💀 ☠️ 👽 👾 🤖 🎃 😺 😸 😹 😻 😼 😽 🙀 😿 😾

👋🏻 🤚🏻 🖐🏻 ✋🏻 🖖🏻 👌🏻 🤌🏻 🤏🏻 ✌🏻 🤞🏻 🤟🏻 🤘🏻 🤙🏻 👈🏻 👉🏻 👆🏻 🖕🏻 👇🏻 ☝🏻 👍🏻 👎🏻 ✊🏻 👊🏻 🤛🏻 🤜🏻 👏🏻 🙌🏻 👐🏻 🤲🏻 🙏🏻 ✍🏻 💅🏻 🤳🏻 💪🏻 🦵🏻 🦶🏻 👂🏻 🦻🏻 👃🏻 👶🏻 👧🏻 🧒🏻 👦🏻 👩🏻 🧑🏻 👨🏻 👩🏻‍🦱 🧑🏻‍🦱 👨🏻‍🦱 👩🏻‍🦰 🧑🏻‍🦰 👨🏻‍🦰 👱🏻‍♀️ 👱🏻 👱🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍🦳 🧑🏻‍🦳 👨🏻‍🦳 👩🏻‍🦲 🧑🏻‍🦲 👨🏻‍🦲 🧔🏻 👵🏻 🧓🏻 👴🏻 👲🏻 👳🏻‍♀️ 👳🏻 👳🏻‍♂️ 🧕🏻 👮🏻‍♀️ 👮🏻 👮🏻‍♂️ 👷🏻‍♀️ 👷🏻 👷🏻‍♂️ 💂🏻‍♀️ 💂🏻 💂🏻‍♂️ 🕵🏻‍♀️ 🕵🏻 🕵🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍⚕️ 🧑🏻‍⚕️ 👨🏻‍⚕️ 👩🏻‍🌾 🧑🏻‍🌾 👨🏻‍🌾 👩🏻‍🍳 🧑🏻‍🍳 👨🏻‍🍳 👩🏻‍🎓 🧑🏻‍🎓 👨🏻‍🎓 👩🏻‍🎤 🧑🏻‍🎤 👨🏻‍🎤 👩🏻‍🏫 🧑🏻‍🏫 👨🏻‍🏫 👩🏻‍🏭 🧑🏻‍🏭 👨🏻‍🏭 👩🏻‍💻 🧑🏻‍💻 👨🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💼 🧑🏻‍💼 👨🏻‍💼 👩🏻‍🔧 🧑🏻‍🔧 👨🏻‍🔧 👩🏻‍🔬 🧑🏻‍🔬 👨🏻‍🔬 👩🏻‍🎨 🧑🏻‍🎨 👨🏻‍🎨 👩🏻‍🚒 🧑🏻‍🚒 👨🏻‍🚒 👩🏻‍✈️ 🧑🏻‍✈️ 👨🏻‍✈️ 👩🏻‍🚀 🧑🏻‍🚀 👨🏻‍🚀 👩🏻‍⚖️ 🧑🏻‍⚖️ 👨🏻‍⚖️ 👰🏻‍♀️ 👰🏻 👰🏻‍♂️ 🤵🏻‍♀️ 🤵🏻 🤵🏻‍♂️ 👸🏻 🤴🏻 🥷🏻 🦸🏻‍♀️ 🦸🏻 🦸🏻‍♂️ 🦹🏻‍♀️ 🦹🏻 🦹🏻‍♂️ 🤶🏻 🧑🏻‍🎄 🎅🏻 🧙🏻‍♀️ 🧙🏻 🧙🏻‍♂️ 🧝🏻‍♀️ 🧝🏻 🧝🏻‍♂️ 🧛🏻‍♀️ 🧛🏻 🧛🏻‍♂️ 🧜🏻‍♀️ 🧜🏻 🧜🏻‍♂️ 🧚🏻‍♀️ 🧚🏻 🧚🏻‍♂️ 👼🏻 🤰🏻 🤱🏻 👩🏻‍🍼 🧑🏻‍🍼 👨🏻‍🍼 🙇🏻‍♀️ 🙇🏻 🙇🏻‍♂️ 💁🏻‍♀️ 💁🏻 💁🏻‍♂️ 🙅🏻‍♀️ 🙅🏻 🙅🏻‍♂️ 🙆🏻‍♀️ 🙆🏻 🙆🏻‍♂️ 🙋🏻‍♀️ 🙋🏻 🙋🏻‍♂️ 🧏🏻‍♀️ 🧏🏻 🧏🏻‍♂️ 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻 🤦🏻‍♂️ 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤷🏻 🤷🏻‍♂️ 🙎🏻‍♀️ 🙎🏻 🙎🏻‍♂️ 🙍🏻‍♀️ 🙍🏻 🙍🏻‍♂️ 💇🏻‍♀️ 💇🏻 💇🏻‍♂️ 💆🏻‍♀️ 💆🏻 💆🏻‍♂️ 🧖🏻‍♀️ 🧖🏻 🧖🏻‍♂️ 💃🏻 🕺🏻 🕴🏻 👩🏻‍🦽 🧑🏻‍🦽 👨🏻‍🦽 👩🏻‍🦼 🧑🏻‍🦼 👨🏻‍🦼 🚶🏻‍♀️ 🚶🏻 🚶🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍🦯 🧑🏻‍🦯 👨🏻‍🦯 🧎🏻‍♀️ 🧎🏻 🧎🏻‍♂️ 🏃🏻‍♀️ 🏃🏻 🏃🏻‍♂️ 🧍🏻‍♀️ 🧍🏻 🧍🏻‍♂️ 👭🏻 🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻 👬🏻 👫🏻 🧗🏻‍♀️ 🧗🏻 🧗🏻‍♂️ 🏇🏻 🏂🏻 🏌🏻‍♀️ 🏌🏻 🏌🏻‍♂️ 🏄🏻‍♀️ 🏄🏻 🏄🏻‍♂️ 🚣🏻‍♀️ 🚣🏻 🚣🏻‍♂️ 🏊🏻‍♀️ 🏊🏻 🏊🏻‍♂️ ⛹🏻‍♀️ ⛹🏻 ⛹🏻‍♂️ 🏋🏻‍♀️ 🏋🏻 🏋🏻‍♂️ 🚴🏻‍♀️ 🚴🏻 🚴🏻‍♂️ 🚵🏻‍♀️ 🚵🏻 🚵🏻‍♂️ 🤸🏻‍♀️ 🤸🏻 🤸🏻‍♂️ 🤽🏻‍♀️ 🤽🏻 🤽🏻‍♂️ 🤾🏻‍♀️ 🤾🏻 🤾🏻‍♂️ 🤹🏻‍♀️ 🤹🏻 🤹🏻‍♂️ 🧘🏻‍♀️ 🧘🏻

By Sir-Skittles at 29,Dec,21 20:39 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Well, the first time did NOT go well for Tecsan. She was badly hurt- We have reports of the following injuries:

1. Damage to the frontal lobe

2. Eyes glued shut by the endless loads shot at his rat face

3. Teeth knocked out- Let's be honest. There were not many left

4. Neck injuries

5. Damage to the tonsils

6. Someone even grabbed his ears too hard!

She's just a little fragile. Be gentle lads!

By #637145 at 21,Oct,21 17:51
What about average length, but girthy?
--------------------------------------- added after 17 seconds

[deleted image]
By tecsan at 22,Oct,21 06:19 other posts of tecsan 
My suggestion for you is for you to take your own damn liberal advice...You sent piss ass freddy and look where it is...
By #637145 at 22,Oct,21 06:21
What are you talking about?
By tecsan at 22,Oct,21 06:23 other posts of tecsan 
Read above and I think you can figure it out...
--------------------------------------- added after 60 seconds

Hmm, maybe you need to read below also...Hell I do not know...
By #637145 at 22,Oct,21 06:27
I think you replied to me with this by mistake.
By Sir-Skittles at 22,Oct,21 13:34 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Tecsan is a drunk again... or was perhaps distracted by the doorbell ringing? Was it a fresh pizza with some wing dings? Sponsored by Australia?
By #574505 at 22,Oct,21 14:25
This is so funny
By #637145 at 22,Oct,21 21:37
I mean no offense to anyone, but please don’t have drama on my replies section. I’m just here because I’m horny. I would rather not be involved in anything like that.

By tecsan at 23,Oct,21 07:40 other posts of tecsan 
Yes if you have that sort of humor, I guess it is...Damn idiot...

By tecsan at 24,Oct,21 06:43 other posts of tecsan 
No you were not here little shittles...
By Dev01 at 21,Dec,21 00:28 other posts of Dev01 
Told you, Frontal lobe damage. Poor princess, only knows words like cocksucker, bitch, sis, bigblackcock and a new one peckerwood. .

He only remebers words he loves or copy and paste. Probably only good at the Dom game lol, panties and k1ddys pools. We pray for you Detnom. See you on intervention very soon. Love you princess xx

By Apantyhoselovr at 28,Oct,21 07:41 other posts of Apantyhoselovr 
i would

By JustWill at 28,Oct,21 21:48 other posts of JustWill 
For the record, the size of the cock you are sucking doesn't have anything to do with the taste of the load.
I have done a rather extensive--though not scientific--study to prove this.
By spermkiss at 20,Dec,21 16:38 other posts of spermkiss 
I love a man who is devoted to scientific research. You have dedicated many hours on your knees collecting data relating to the size of men's copulatory organs and the flavor of their ejaculate. The things researchers do to advance the boundaries of human knowledge are amazing. Sir, I salute you.
By JustWill at 20,Dec,21 17:17 other posts of JustWill 
I am fortunate that my chosen subject of research is also a study I greatly enjoy. Happily, my quest for knowledge is on-going and collecting the data is so much fun!

By earthy at 28,Oct,21 22:24 other posts of earthy 
I like sucking 5-6" best. TOO big is a little difficult

By #551147 at 18,Nov,19 15:25
Here ya go...

Big enough for ya?
By up-for-it at 22,Oct,21 19:17 other posts of up-for-it 
Okay , after one year he had his change, i will suck it now !

By cumonme1 at 18,Nov,19 11:53 other posts of cumonme1 
I have sucked several average size cock's the biggest being a bit over 7 inches. I would love to try sucking a very very big cock At least 9 inches or bigger
By 3fdfd at 26,Nov,19 05:17 other posts of 3fdfd 
I guess that lets me out

By 3fdfd at 18,Nov,19 13:51 other posts of 3fdfd 
One time I got to suck an uncut guy who was about 7" Beautiful cock but it really was too big for me. I guess I am not skilled enough to take on larger cocks.

By Tinybikerdick at 14,Nov,19 07:16 other posts of Tinybikerdick 
I like sucking guys with big cocks because I have a tiny dick and keep thinking how I wish I had one like them it makes me feel so much like a sissy when I do and gets me so turned on and horny

By #535819 at 10,Nov,19 18:11
Any cock feels big, when its in your mouth, Kyle.
Especially if it has a big head. What is needed is being long enough to touch the back of your throat. With me, if a guy is thick also with nice balls that is certainly a plus.

I've had big and smaller. Seen little difference in the taste, amount, thickness and runny-ness, and smell, of semen. If he's totally into it, he'll give you that mouthful you crave.
Let me know how you do with your first.

Adult Discussion Forum