Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Hey, ya cheap jerk!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 04,May,13 12:31
I am not a fan of "rate my dick" threads (as folks who interact with me here know quite well!), however...
If I guy pays the 20 points to start his "praise my weenie" request, you have to be a total dick to jump on his thread (for free) and start begging for your own goofy pecker to be rated. Especially if you don't even bother to toss a comment in the original poster's general direction.
Quit being a fuckin' Skippy, ya miserly bastard!
Fork over the points to start your own stupid thread, or hit the bricks ya damn moocher...