Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

steam room at gym

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #364116 at 17,May,13 16:47
Ok, let's say I am trying to find new friends at the gym...what is the normal protocol for the steam room? Do most guys go in there without a towel? Is it "ok" to go in without a towel? I just don't know what a person does in that scenario. I want to get naked and look around & be seen but I also don't want to feel like I am not following the "norm". If you know what I mean.

Similar topics: 1.BEST PLACES 2 SUX COCK   2.Voting against pictures   3.Steam works   4.Who else loves almost getting caught masturbating?   5.Skype mastibating a room full of men  

New Comment

Comments:
By dickisgreat at 18,Dec,13 04:25 other posts of dickisgreat 
WARNING - What these people are saying could get you banned from your gym, and, I suspect, punched. Many steam rooms strictly forbid nudity.

For that matter, some locker rooms also have no nudity, purely by the choice of the patrons. I've been in gyms in NYC and Connecticut. Rules against steam room nudity are posted. In the locker room no one ever exposes their crotch or rear, ever. They change underneath towels.

Things may be different in gyms in heavily gay neighborhoods.

By #349842 at 17,May,13 16:57
Dude, I go with a towel but always sit on the towel and let my cock show for all. I really love getting a hard-on and at first would hide it, but now I just sit there and say fuckit... no one has ever said anything and most guys take peeks...sometimes you get lucky and you'll have a guy who just doesn't give a fuck and will just blatantly stare at your dick..... that gets me really hard and my cock starts to really pulse. I even get some pre-cum strings sometimes.
By #299180 at 17,May,13 17:38
I'd love to see your dick in a steam room; mmmm

By spermkiss at 20,Jun,13 16:13 other posts of spermkiss 
Getting a hard-on in a public or semi-public place is indeed a lot of fun.

One, it's fun to be able to show off your hard dick. Every SYD member should understand that. Isn't that why we are here?

And two, it's fun to use your dick to tease people. Observing their reactions from pretending not to notice, to shock or awe or sometimes to open admiration is great. But whatever the reaction, you know that your dick is the center of attention.

By #364116 at 20,Jun,13 00:53
Well, two days ago I finally went in the steam room. I saw that there was someone in there so I watched from the shower to see if he had a towel or anything when he came out. He was naked.

So I went in and sat down for a while, it was only me in there, no one else, but it felt great just to be naked and in a sort-of public place.

Today I showered, went in and sat down and after a few minutes another guy came in and sat in the corner, kind of casual, he had a towel to sit on but there were both of us in nothing but flip flops.

Anyway, I gave his cock some good looks, made sure that my legs were nice and open to give him a clear view. We made eye contact a few times. I made sure he knew I was looking at his cock. I closed my eyes once in a while to let him have a good look cuz he seemed to be a bit nervous but still curious.

Anyhow, he sort of covered up with his hand a bit a lot of the time but once in a while he would let me have a good look at it. And one time I was really naughty and stared at it while I licked my lips a little.

Then I started to kind of look nowhere in particular and played with my dick a bit. I could see that his was getting a bit larger. After another couple of minutes I got up to go shower, but I had a longing gaze at his dick on the way out the door just so he knew I liked it. Then he came out and showered and went BACK into the steam room so I went back in too and after a few minutes spoke to him a little but cuz I think he maybe was feeling a bit weirded out... But still I know he liked sharing our nakedness together in there. When he left I was just getting out of the shower and drying off and he gave me a good look as he went out the change room door. Hope to see him again and maybe we can have a coffee or something and maybe some fun in the future. Don't really want to do something in the shower with hard dicks and get caught stroking or sucking... don't want to get kicked out of the gym! But hopefully...we can maybe try a little cock buddy fun somewhere.

I LOVE gettin naked after a workout.
--------------------------------------- added after 14 hours

Come on people, this is a great story!
By spermkiss at 20,Jun,13 16:03 other posts of spermkiss 
Yep, great story...so far. But the best part is yet to come (if you'll pardon the pun). That's when you and he "try a little cock buddy fun..."

He wants you, man, and you want him. Go for it! If he doesn't take the initiative to suggest that you and he get together sometime away from the gym, you should. Then tell us all about it. We want a "blow by blow" account.

By #359325 at 19,Jun,13 00:19
I love to go to the steam room or suana naked. Since i've been going it's split 50/50, half naked and the rest come in either with a towel or there underwear.

By hotcock33 at 19,May,13 08:44 other posts of hotcock33 
I love being nude with other men, steam rooms, showers, etc, but of course it is best to follow the lead of others I find, don't wanna get your ass kicked after all.
I personally bring my towel with me into the steam room and sit on it. I find about 60-75% of the men at my gym go nude in the sauna. Some just wear their towels around their waist, one guy wears super tight undies that really show off his cock, so he may as well be nude. Never seen anyone get a hard on, though I admit when Im surrounded by 4 or 5 other nude men I have had to fight hard(no pun intended) to keep mine from springing up! I agree about the joys of being socially nude with other men(or people in general for that matter). Too bad more aren't open to it.

By pifad at 17,May,13 19:08 other posts of pifad 
I always go in with a towel but don't cover up. Just lay the towel over one leg and let my junk enjoy the effects of the steam as well. Occassionally will get a guy who is curious and things lead to meetings outside the gym. So my advice is, do not cover up.
By spermkiss at 17,May,13 19:23 other posts of spermkiss 
Right on. Of course some men go to a gym solely for exercise, but they are missing out on one of the joys of being there. That is being in a social environment where one can be nude with other men. Perhaps it's homophobia in action here as many men do not want to be percieved as being gay. But the truth is, all men like looking at other nude men and checking out their equipment. The male bonding which can occur when men are nude together in the locker room, showers, steam room and sauna is hard to beat.

By #361268 at 17,May,13 20:43
The sauna that i go to they have naked day and every one there is naked even in the steam room it is no towlels all day

Adult Discussion Forum