Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

A CHRISTMAS MESSAGE TO MY FRIENDS FROM ROUTEMASTER

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #14216 at 19,Dec,09 06:31
Hello everyone, many of you will know that I am in the process of moving home at the moment, I know how to pick the best times to do so with Christmas just around the corner. This is to let you know that, from later today, Saturday, 19.12.09, my computer is being taken round to my new home and the phone company can't set me up until Wednesday, 23.12.09 and then, of course, I am off to my mother's for Christmas. So after today, I will not be able to access SYD nor respond to your kind comments and messages until probably after Christmas although I may be able to have a quick shifty at them on the 23rd before I leave for the Christmas break. How I will cope without my daily dose of SYD looking at and enjoying all your lovely dicks and asses I really don't know but this is to let you know that my absence is only temporary, I am not ignoring you, and once I am settled in my new home and everything is back to normal, it will be business as usual, just you try and stop me! In the meantime, I want to thank you lovely GENUINE people for becoming my friend in 2009 and enriching my life with your friendship and kind comments and I look forward to many more chats and exchanges of pics with you in 2010. Blimey, not just a new year but a new decade as well, can you believe that ten years of this century have passed already? Seems like only five minutes since everyone was going on about the Millennium. Well, it now only remains for me to wish all of you a very merry Christmas and sincere best wishes for a happy and peaceful New Year. Lots of love, Routemaster XXXXXXXX

Similar topics: 1.A MESSAGE TO MY FRIENDS FROM ROUTEMASTER   2.A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FRIENDS FROM ROUTEMASTER   3.A message from Routemaster   4.MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY from ROUTEMASTER   5.MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ROUTEMASTER  

New Comment

Comments:
By Vita at 20,Dec,12 20:25 other posts of Vita 

pleasant christmas-celebration-days for you !

By gradurgaur at 19,Dec,09 15:34 other posts of gradurgaur 
Hope the Move goes Well My Dear Friend.And Merry Christmas to you and your family...
Thank you for all the comments my Friend..

Cheers...Gradurgaur from Iceland.

Adult Discussion Forum