Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

fiance wants filling

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #402879 at 16,Jun,13 14:04
My finance wants group fun or threesome with me and big cocks any one interested and not too far away let me know.

Similar topics: 1.Wet Dreams   2.Please tell me what you think.   3.Are you gay if another guy sucks your dick over a lost bet   4.who gets off filling up pussy or asses?   5.Keeping secrets  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 16,Jun,13 15:33
I think we can say if he goes onto marrying his fiance the marriage is doomed. This lady will be his future wife, they will make vows of fidelity and yet he is already selling her like a common prostitute and she is in aggreeance.
They should BOTH be totally ashamed.
By #23212 at 16,Jun,13 23:14
John you are only assuming he meant "lady" or "future wife". Gay marriage is becoming legal in many areas, and strictly speaking, 'fiance', or more properly, 'fiancй' refers to a man, while 'fiancйe' refers to a woman.

By bella! at 16,Jun,13 14:23 other posts of bella! 
You ought to get a bucket load of responses....... NO pictures of yourself, NO pictures of your fiance and NO location.
By #328554 at 16,Jun,13 15:40
Oh come on, this is nothing more than a sad individual with his hand and half a pound of butter for company.
By bella! at 16,Jun,13 16:18 other posts of bella! 
Are you suggesting that he's having a wild fling with Rosie Palm and her five sistas? I'm still smiling with the thought that he used 20 points and now a half pound of butter!

Adult Discussion Forum