Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Ladies! It's summer time to show off those pretty feet!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bigguy at 30,Jun,13 20:22  other posts of bigguy
Ladies most of you know by now that many guy's think neat and well kept up feet and toe's are very sexy and I'm no exception. Lets see what your have dangling on the end of those pretty legs. I'll start with it with a friend.

Similar topics: 1.sexy feet   2.Whats with the feet???   3.Male Feet, Legs and Cocks   4.women's feet   5.Summer Outdoor Pics  

New Comment

Comments:
By #408280 at 14,Jul,13 11:03
her feet are lovely. I love feet, esp in strappy heels
By bigguy at 14,Jul,13 13:00 other posts of bigguy 
I have a few more in my favorites you may like, they are gorgeous also but i'm not posting any photo's without permission. My favorites is an open book feel free to look. Some are good friends but i'm sure they won't mind either. I consider myself kind of particular in what I find attractive in regards to ladies feet, main ingredients is "clean and neat". Prime example look at Steffi's photo on this page, very nice and sexy.

By #68656 at 01,Jul,13 11:26
It is only summer in the northern hemisphere, the southern hemisphere which is the esoteric, unexplored, contra-rotating other half of the world is havings its winter.
So the feet of the ladies here are cold.
By bigguy at 01,Jul,13 11:45 other posts of bigguy 
I don't grasp all the scientific lingo John but I get your point But that shouldn't stop the ladies from showing us their pretty little peds that can be done indoors. Hey guy's if your lady has nice sexy feet ask them to let you show them off. Don't be shy! Ladies why go through the trouble to make them beautiful if you're not going to show them.

By bigguy at 30,Jun,13 20:33 other posts of bigguy 
I'll start it off with what I consider gorgeous. I have her permission so please don't go and get bent all out of shape, she is a friend. Here is what it's all about!

By #201155 at 01,Jul,13 08:48
Yes, very pretty indeed!
By bigguy at 01,Jul,13 11:11 other posts of bigguy 
Yes, and she is a real sweetheart too!!
--------------------------------------- added after 77 hours

I talked to this little sweetie last night now I know where she got her GORGEOUS feet and legs! Come on I know there are ladies out there that have beautiful feet and legs and don't mind showing them off, lets see them i'll give my honest oppinion, good bad or ugly.

By #164428 at 01,Jul,13 03:51
[deleted image]

Well, it's a leg and a foot!
By bigguy at 01,Jul,13 11:09 other posts of bigguy 
Yes it is miss Steffi, and a very pretty and sexy combo they are! Thanks for sharring You're a sweetheart!

Adult Discussion Forum