Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Docking

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #374159 at 13,Jul,13 10:17
Would love to see more pictures of 'docking'... this is a fun and very sexy thing in my book ...

Similar topics: 1.Docking   2.COCK DOCKING   3.Cock docking   4.Cock Docking   5.Cock Docking  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 13,Jul,13 10:20
You could always go down to the nearest port or shipping terminal as ships and boats are always docking there at the wharves.
By #354961 at 13,Jul,13 13:23
And more likely you'll be there too ... isn't it?
By bigone21 at 13,Jul,13 18:23 other posts of bigone21 
sure! JohnS is everywhere!

By #291618 at 13,Jul,13 14:40
funny but true now he knows where he can see lots of "dockings"

By bigone21 at 13,Jul,13 18:20 other posts of bigone21 
JohnS wouldn't know what docking is... He lacks the foreskin to do it... That's why he talks about shipping terminals... Because he is bitter he would never know what the original poster is talking about...

For all the other guys that understand what docking is about, try it, it's f*cking horny to swab foreskin!!
By #68656 at 15,Jul,13 17:28
Arrogant Dutch prick, elevating himself and his agenda at the expense of a large percentage of members of this website.
Are you others too gutless to stand up to the arrogance, allusionary and bigotted crap this so and so comes out with at your expense or are you happy to let me do it for you.
Also you must be approving of the filthy, dangerous and degrading actions and activities he practices and openly promotes.
Shame on you.
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

Docking is covering one's penis with the foreskin of another guy's penis.
When a cock parks in a vagina it is called sexual intercourse.
When a cock parks in an anus, it is called being stupid.
By bigone21 at 15,Jul,13 20:29 other posts of bigone21 
Dear JohnS, I get to your nerves, don't I? I don't mind, you certainly need somebody to balance some of the bullshit you proclaim as a gatekeeper of morals, integrety and virtue.

Please stand up to me for all the people that are too gutless to stand up to all shit you acuse me of! If others won't do it, YOU must be the one to do it!

My agenda, as you call it, is certainly to discuss circumcission of baby-boys, I'm against that, and I state it loud and clear if a chance comes up, because I believe I have to do that, to make this barbarian practice STOP! That is not a (**** or hidden) agenda, that's a BANNER!

I don't want to say anything bad to guys that are cut, they can't help what has been done to them! On the other hand, guys like you, who say the prepuce is "just" a piece of skin and that I should shut up about the very subject, are of course my opponents on this issue. I'm open for discussion every time you like!

Last point: "filthy, dangerous and degrading actions and activities he practices and openly promotes."

Is this about me? What are you trying to say? That homosexuals should NOT decide for themselves how they have a sexlife? They have to play by YOUR rules??

YES, I'm into rimming, assfucking, fisting, piss-games and all the play and fun two guys can come up with! You've got a problem with that? I'm also very much into safesex. And at 49 I'm still negative on HIV and Hep A,B and C. You may want to paint a picture of me as a stupid, dangerous fool, but that, I am not, have never been, and will not ever be!

It's clear to me JohnS, that you want this forum to be YOUR own platform, to comment and degrade everyone that has a different opinion or lifestyle. But you have to realise this forum comes with SYD and SYC! It's about sex some of the time!

You better go to: showyourconversativemorals.org! But don't be surprised if they ask you to delete the pictures of the middle-aged man climbing trees bare-assed!

And for now the homosexual delinquent salutes you, untill next time!!

The Arrogant Dutch Prick

By bigone21 at 16,Jul,13 23:15 other posts of bigone21 
JohnS is silent..! Is he not feeling too well??

By #390287 at 16,Jul,13 07:39
i have a couple of docking pics in my gallery, let me know if you guys like them.

By #41858 at 16,Jul,13 04:50
[deleted image]

Dock this

By #113443 at 13,Jul,13 13:09
i love docking...i have a few pictures of me and a bud docking. let me know if you like them
By bigone21 at 13,Jul,13 18:22 other posts of bigone21 
great docking pics man!!

Adult Discussion Forum